The Official Fantastic Glasgow Rangers thread

Started by T Fearon, December 12, 2007, 09:47:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Looks like the green side of Glasgow will be raking in the cash on their own this season again. ;D

tyrone exile

;D ;D ;D Quality, just as sweet as qualifying last week

T Fearon

It has been a great couple of weeks, what with Celtic and Spurs progressing and the six county unionit side losing in Spain, and the huns getting shat upon tonight ;D

All my Christmases have come early ;D

Chrisowc

Quote from: T Fearon on December 12, 2007, 09:55:25 PM
It has been a great couple of weeks, what with Celtic and Spurs progressing and the six county unionit side losing in Spain, and the huns getting shat upon tonight ;D

Story of your life.
it's 'circle the wagons time again' here comes the cavalry!

Gabriel_Hurl

cville

Tony - let's not bring this down to the lowest common denomenator. OK Rangers went out but it should have been a great night for Scottish football. Celtic seem to have the spirit that was lacking tonight from the Gers, but I feel that they can go far in the UEFA cup. Also, I as a football fan get no joy in seeing gloating over Ranger's defeat as it only shows up a sadder aspect of the Celtic v Rangers rivalry. Just admit it Tony... you are a sad individual. However, slap it up the Hun Bastards!!!!  Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

SeanSouth

Lads i wouldnt be one for putting a dampener but if there was a similar thread (ie "Official Taig Thread") on OWC this place would be full of the usual self righteous hand wringing and asking Sammy G or Evil Genius for the spleen of the next newborn on the Cregagh Road before dawn.........You cant have it both ways.

ziggysego

Quote from: Chrisowc on December 12, 2007, 09:59:49 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on December 12, 2007, 09:55:25 PM

Story of your life.

:D
Testing Accessibility

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: SeanSouth on December 12, 2007, 10:15:22 PM
Lads i wouldnt be one for putting a dampener but if there was a similar thread (ie "Official Taig Thread") on OWC this place would be full of the usual self righteous hand wringing and asking Sammy G or Evil Genius for the spleen of the next newborn on the Cregagh Road before dawn.........You cant have it both ways.

Would have to agree
You'll Never Walk Alone.

ziggysego

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on December 12, 2007, 10:18:03 PM

Would have to agree

As would I.
Testing Accessibility

saffron sam2

Quote from: ziggysego on December 12, 2007, 10:19:25 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on December 12, 2007, 10:18:03 PM

Would have to agree

As would I.

Do the three of you find the use of the term Huns to describe Rangers' supporters and / or the club in general offensive? Unless it is preceeded by something like dirty or followed by something like bastards or c*nts, then I don't think it is necessarily offensive. I will, of course quite happily defer to anyone who does find it offensive and not use such a term, unless I am on a tedious wind-up.

Can't say that a corresponding Taigs (unlikely) / Fenians (unlikely) / Tims (most likely) thread on owc would annoy me in any way.

But then again we have to look at who started the thread.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

ziggysego

Quote from: saffron sam2 on December 12, 2007, 10:28:19 PM
Do the three of you find the use of the term Huns to describe Rangers' supporters and / or the club in general offensive? Unless it is preceeded by something like dirty or followed by something like bastards or c*nts, then I don't think it is necessarily offensive. I will, of course quite happily defer to anyone who does find it offensive and not use such a term, unless I am on a tedious wind-up.

Can't say that a corresponding Taigs (unlikely) / Fenians (unlikely) / Tims (most likely) thread on owc would annoy me in any way.

But then again we have to look at who started the thread.

I would safely say the thread was named this to be offensive and that is what I find wrong.
Testing Accessibility

gawa316

That young fella up front for Lyon looks to be a class act. Hope the salford bucs now draw lyon, a much harder prospect than Rangers

Puckoon

Rangers were completely unlucky not to get something from this game. They almost equalized (hit the bar) just a few seconds before lyon grabbed their second.
Im definitely not in favour of this type of commentary about them however, we are dragging our board down to a level that we assume exists over on OWC with this type of nonsense.