Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redgreenery

Congrats to the youngsters again sounds like it was a great game to watch!!

Fergie is defineatly bringing out his strongest team to Italy anyway!

Spiritof98

I can see us sneaking a 1-0 victory in Rome but somethimes I think we play far better chasing the game ala 2nd half on Saturday, so a narrow defeat wont be the worst thing that could happen.

Anyone know if last nights youth cup match attracted anywhere near the 38,000 at the Emirates for the 1st leg.
I'll go back if Marsdens back

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: Redgreenery on April 03, 2007, 10:19:54 AM
Fergie is defineatly bringing out his strongest team to Italy anyway!

There's only 4 defenders in the squad!!!!

Get Johnny Evens or Pique back pronto!!!

SlimShady

Quote from: Spiritof98 on April 03, 2007, 10:24:02 AM
I can see us sneaking a 1-0 victory in Rome but somethimes I think we play far better chasing the game ala 2nd half on Saturday, so a narrow defeat wont be the worst thing that could happen.

Anyone know if last nights youth cup match attracted anywhere near the 38,000 at the Emirates for the 1st leg.

you'd rather see United take a 1 nil defeat back to OT than a 1nil win?

What a fuckin eejit you are!!

Spiritof98

Quote from: SlimShady on April 03, 2007, 10:45:21 AM

you'd rather see United take a 1 nil defeat back to OT than a 1nil win?

What a fuckin eejit you are!!

I said a narrow defeat wasn't the worst thing that could happen, I didnt say I would prefer it, off course id take a victory back from Rome. Now piss and annoy someone else!

Square Ball

8,000 ish were there.

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

An Fear Rua

Its Grim up North

Redgreenery

Some defence by Utd there. Good goals too. Theres talent there! :)

Gaaboardmod3

Vlad, your post about Munich has been removed. I have also removed the responses from AFR and Seanie.

Vlad, you were warned before about tasteless comments on this thread. Please consider this a final warning with regard to these comments.

maxpower

Watching a preview of tonights game and Roma have a fair few skillful footballers, its certainly not just totti United will need to watch.  i do worry for this tie given United's lacklustre performances in Europe, i hope fergie goes for the win in Rome none of this five in the middle and rooney on his own up front. 
What happens next????

full back

Big game tonight.
After watching last night's games United have nothing at all to fear in the semi.
AC & Bayern were both very average.
If we keep it tight tonight, sneak a win or a score draw & finish them off next week.

magpie seanie

United's approach is key. I fear that Fergie and Queiroz will again get it wrong. Losing Vidic will play on their minds and there could once more be an over emphasis on not conceding.

The tournament is there for the taking for any of the 3 English sides.

Redgreenery

This game is vital for getting some precious away goals. Hope they don't mess it up. Utd should win this game but it'll be hard.

Spiritof98

Prediction time!! 0-1 to utd and a borefest

maxpower

What happens next????