Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boycey

Quote from: under the bar on September 30, 2017, 11:07:44 PM
News on Pogba not good. Could be out until after Christmas now.   Hopefully he doesn't turn out to be be another Hargreaves!  :o

Where have u seen this?

under the bar

Quote from: nothingbettertobeat on October 01, 2017, 09:04:20 AM
Two Tickets to Liverpool and United Sunday 14th October 12.30 kick off. Tickets are in the liverpool end and cost £55 each will accept £120 for the pair of the tickets can be lifted in armagh.

No time wasters please calls only

Bring a change of clothes as they've a tendancy in Anfield  to throw cups of urine at travelling United fans.

gallsman

Two Tickets to Liverpool and United Sunday 14th October 12.30 kick off. Tickets are in the liverpool end and cost £55 each will accept £120 for the pair of the tickets can be lifted in armagh.

f**k off, tout ****.

Boycey

gallsman

Quote from: Boycey on October 01, 2017, 10:35:51 AM
Bit extreme galls

Disagree. I can't stand touts of any form.

AZOffaly

Quote from: under the bar on October 01, 2017, 10:16:17 AM

Bring a change of clothes as they've a tendancy in Anfield  to throw cups of urine at travelling United fans.

Not sure about that, but I did see that in the San Siro. I was over in Italy for a birthday present in 2005 because my wife was sure between AC, Juve and Inter Liverpool would draw one of them in the last 16. Of course LFC drew Leverkeusen. I went to AC v Man United and the United fans were corralled in behind the goals at one end, with Milan fans above and diagonally behind them. It was mental. Milan fans pissed into plastic bottles and threw them in on top of the United fans. I have a vivid memory of on United fan with his top off, roaring at the Milan lads, taunting them to keep doing it, and they were only too happy to oblige.

HiMucker

Quote from: AZOffaly on October 01, 2017, 11:51:11 AM

Not sure about that, but I did see that in the San Siro. I was over in Italy for a birthday present in 2005 because my wife was sure between AC, Juve and Inter Liverpool would draw one of them in the last 16. Of course LFC drew Leverkeusen. I went to AC v Man United and the United fans were corralled in behind the goals at one end, with Milan fans above and diagonally behind them. It was mental. Milan fans pissed into plastic bottles and threw them in on top of the United fans. I have a vivid memory of on United fan with his top off, roaring at the Milan lads, taunting them to keep doing it, and they were only too happy to oblige.[/b
]Maybe he was taking the piss?

under the bar

Quote from: gallsman on October 01, 2017, 10:39:41 AM
Quote from: Boycey on October 01, 2017, 10:35:51 AM
Bit extreme galls

Disagree. I can't stand touts of any form.

The TicketBastard booking fee would be £5 per ticket at least.

Boycey

Quote from: AZOffaly on October 01, 2017, 11:51:11 AM

Not sure about that, but I did see that in the San Siro. I was over in Italy for a birthday present in 2005 because my wife was sure between AC, Juve and Inter Liverpool would draw one of them in the last 16. Of course LFC drew Leverkeusen. I went to AC v Man United and the United fans were corralled in behind the goals at one end, with Milan fans above and diagonally behind them. It was mental. Milan fans pissed into plastic bottles and threw them in on top of the United fans. I have a vivid memory of on United fan with his top off, roaring at the Milan lads, taunting them to keep doing it, and they were only too happy to oblige.

;D Standard enough fare at some Euro aways especially in Italy... Police let them do as they like and love whacking the away fans especially the English..

AZOffaly

Will you give over with this. That's 4 or 5 posts in several threads now, including the bleedin' Everton one!

magpie seanie

Quote from: under the bar on September 30, 2017, 11:07:44 PM
News on Pogba not good. Could be out until after Christmas now.   Hopefully he doesn't turn out to be be another Hargreaves!  :o

His captaincy and leadership is being badly missed right enough  ::). Fellaini replacing him more than adequately. Might be no harm for him to have some time off and realise the world doesn't revolve around him.

Boycey

I like big Fellaini but a more than adequate replacement for Pogba, have a word with yourself...

Maroon Manc

Fellaini is having a big impact but I doubt we'll see a midfield 2 of Matic & Fellaini for the Liverpool & Spurs game, would imagine Herrera will play in both games. Fellaini will certainly benefit from Young's inclusion in the team, 2 assists from him in the last week.

Its a tough October for United, given City's easier games we'll need 4 point from those games to still be in touch of them.

Another great result for City although for completely dominating the match they didn't create much. Chelsea were shocking, midweek game took a lot out of them and they could barely put 2 passes together when under no pressure.

Boycey

Looks like Fellaini picked up a long term injury yesterday, big blow if true especially if Pogba is still 5-6 weeks away from fitness.

Cunny Funt

Quote from: Boycey on October 08, 2017, 08:33:04 AM
Looks like Fellaini picked up a long term injury yesterday, big blow if true especially if Pogba is still 5-6 weeks away from fitness.

A bad blow for the player himself who was probably in the form of his life and on the verge of a new contract. Why was Belgium playing him on a heavy pitch when it was known he had a knock going into that game and Belgium had already qualified?