Santa

Started by nrico2006, December 05, 2017, 09:00:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BenDover

Quote from: ONeill on December 05, 2017, 09:45:31 PM
First year with no Santa in the house. Thank fook.
What age are your kids O'Neill? Our eldest is 8 and we suspect he may know but can't be 100%

Milltown Row2

Quote from: BenDover on December 06, 2017, 08:52:40 AM
Quote from: ONeill on December 05, 2017, 09:45:31 PM
First year with no Santa in the house. Thank fook.
What age are your kids O'Neill? Our eldest is 8 and we suspect he may know but can't be 100%

8? thats not nice 1st year is the main time they should find out

my youngest (14) came down with a list the other week lol! told her to post it to the North pole quickly, see what happens
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Don Johnson

We are doing the Santa Sunday thing in Slieve Donard this weekend. Had looked into the Donegal ones but she is maybe a bit too young for them yet.

nrico2006

Have avoided these expensive ones until now but wee girl is 8 so thinking that i only have one or 2 more chances at going to a really good santa.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

maggie

Any recommended ones in Belfast direction??Though my eldest is only 2 (going on 12) so dont know if i should leave it another few yrs but didnt take her to any last yr either.  Have a 4 month old too so wouldnt really want any with a very long wait.

paddyjohn

Quote from: maggie on December 06, 2017, 04:31:33 PM
Any recommended ones in Belfast direction??Though my eldest is only 2 (going on 12) so dont know if i should leave it another few yrs but didnt take her to any last yr either.  Have a 4 month old too so wouldnt really want any with a very long wait.

I hear the Gruffalo trail in Colin Glen forest park is quite good. Ends up at Santas Grotto etc.