RTE's continuing agitation of Northern Nationalists

Started by T Fearon, October 11, 2017, 07:03:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tonto1888

Quote from: Orior on October 11, 2017, 02:43:22 PM
Quote from: tonto1888 on October 11, 2017, 01:31:22 PM
Dunphy is an ejit but I wouldn't pay too much attention to these comments

So is Trump. And look where he is now.

Sometimes it is better to call out the idiot before the unthinkable happens.

While I appreciate the logic of your post, I don't think there is any danger of Dunphy running anything nevermind any country

Avondhu star

Quote from: tonto1888 on October 11, 2017, 05:11:06 PM
Quote from: Avondhu star on October 11, 2017, 04:51:59 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on October 11, 2017, 03:31:41 PM
Dunphy was vehemently anti republican and nationalist up until he witnessed the famous Night in November 1993 at Windsor Park.He changed his tune right away,after witnessing the bigotry,sectarianism and anti Irish hostility that night,and became almost a Sinn Feiner.

Kerr was pictured not long after losing his job as Irish Manager at a Setanta Cup match,involving St Pats Athletic,in the North,with a bag of chips purchased from a chip van in a small decrepit stadium.Something I doubt you'll see any other ex Irish manager doing

"vehemently anti Republican"
In other words did not favour sectarian slaughter of innocents by bombing pubs in Birmingham etc

Because that is all republicans are and do/have done. Ejit
So called republicans who don't even know what Republicanism is
Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you

MoChara

Quote from: Avondhu star on October 11, 2017, 07:24:17 PM
Quote from: tonto1888 on October 11, 2017, 05:11:06 PM
Quote from: Avondhu star on October 11, 2017, 04:51:59 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on October 11, 2017, 03:31:41 PM
Dunphy was vehemently anti republican and nationalist up until he witnessed the famous Night in November 1993 at Windsor Park.He changed his tune right away,after witnessing the bigotry,sectarianism and anti Irish hostility that night,and became almost a Sinn Feiner.

Kerr was pictured not long after losing his job as Irish Manager at a Setanta Cup match,involving St Pats Athletic,in the North,with a bag of chips purchased from a chip van in a small decrepit stadium.Something I doubt you'll see any other ex Irish manager doing

"vehemently anti Republican"
In other words did not favour sectarian slaughter of innocents by bombing pubs in Birmingham etc

Because that is all republicans are and do/have done. Ejit
So called republicans who don't even know what Republicanism is

So people that aren't Republican then?

longballin

Quote from: AZOffaly on October 11, 2017, 09:49:09 AM
Sorry yeah, Kerr was commentating on radio v Moldova, so it probably was him. He doesn't like O'Neill, you can tell by the little remarks he makes even when something goes well.
Kerr might be decent analyst I dont know as his whining voice is so grating as is Michael Owen