15 Year Ban For Rugby Club

Started by full back, August 28, 2009, 08:14:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyronefan

the one doing the videoing is hard to listen to, she never stopped squealing.   

the Deel Rover

gnevin you can't have it every way  if some one was too open up a thread on the incident you would probably have tankie followed by yourself asking for a seperate soccer section, oh my mistake that has allready happened  ;)
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

full back

Quote from: Gnevin on August 28, 2009, 09:11:22 AM
Quote from: full back on August 28, 2009, 09:07:46 AM
Quote from: Gnevin on August 28, 2009, 09:02:20 AM
Quote from: full back on August 28, 2009, 08:59:48 AM
Quote from: Gnevin on August 28, 2009, 08:57:12 AM
Quote from: full back on August 28, 2009, 08:50:15 AM
Quote from: Gnevin on August 28, 2009, 08:42:27 AM
Too right . Should be banned for life.

I love how this gets a thread and the riot on Tuesday is barely given a passing though but I suppose this sort of thing is still shocking in Rugby.

I assume you are talking about the West Ham/Milwall game?

If so you are talking complete shite by comparing the 2 ::)

True. I didn't think about got stabbed at the Rugby game

Yeah, stick to incidents that happen incident the ground when comparing the two incidents
Cheers

Why because it suits you agenda? It was all apart of the same trouble

:D
Do you think I have an agenda against rugby?

If a soccer club were banned for 15 years for their supporters coming onto the field to attack people with knives, broken bottles & pipes I am pretty sure any sane individual would post a report of it

Get over yourself & be objective when considering things ::)
No I don't think you've an agenda.  I was just pointing out the difference between the two incidents .

Correct
Thanks for pointing that out
There is a massive difference between the 2 incidents

Gnevin

Quote from: full back on August 28, 2009, 09:17:12 AM
Quote from: Gnevin on August 28, 2009, 09:11:22 AM
Quote from: full back on August 28, 2009, 09:07:46 AM
Quote from: Gnevin on August 28, 2009, 09:02:20 AM
Quote from: full back on August 28, 2009, 08:59:48 AM
Quote from: Gnevin on August 28, 2009, 08:57:12 AM
Quote from: full back on August 28, 2009, 08:50:15 AM
Quote from: Gnevin on August 28, 2009, 08:42:27 AM
Too right . Should be banned for life.

I love how this gets a thread and the riot on Tuesday is barely given a passing though but I suppose this sort of thing is still shocking in Rugby.

I assume you are talking about the West Ham/Milwall game?

If so you are talking complete shite by comparing the 2 ::)

True. I didn't think about got stabbed at the Rugby game

Yeah, stick to incidents that happen incident the ground when comparing the two incidents
Cheers

Why because it suits you agenda? It was all apart of the same trouble

:D
Do you think I have an agenda against rugby?

If a soccer club were banned for 15 years for their supporters coming onto the field to attack people with knives, broken bottles & pipes I am pretty sure any sane individual would post a report of it

Get over yourself & be objective when considering things ::)
No I don't think you've an agenda.  I was just pointing out the difference between the two incidents .

Correct
Thanks for pointing that out
There is a massive difference between the 2 incidents
I assume you mean the stabbing?
The reaction of the relevant bodies and the punishment dealt out?
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Galwaybhoy

Quote from: Gnevin on August 28, 2009, 09:12:53 AM
Quote from: Galwaybhoy on August 28, 2009, 09:08:54 AM
You will also get more than ten pages on a Six Nations match on here and I guarantee this thread wont get ten pages, whats your point?
The point is if their was a riot at the  London Irish - Wasp game you'd be damned sure it would get a thread of its own as I said maybe this kind of stuff is still considered shocking in Rugby.

I think your making a big deal over nothing.  Crowd trouble shouldn't happen whatever the sport.  Sadly it happens all too much in soccer, but to say people are making a bid deal out of this (when most of the posts in this thread have been off-topic) and that Tuesday nights incident was only given a passing thought is laughable.

Gnevin

Quote from: the Deel Rover on August 28, 2009, 09:16:56 AM
gnevin you can't have it every way  if some one was too open up a thread on the incident you would probably have tankie followed by yourself asking for a seperate soccer section, oh my mistake that has allready happened  ;)
Hardly . It was asked for it was rejected . I don't mind soccer threads on noteworthy incidents it is after all a Discussion Board
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

the Deel Rover

Quote from: Gnevin on August 28, 2009, 09:28:36 AM
Hardly . It was asked for it was rejected . I don't mind soccer threads on noteworthy incidents it is after all a Discussion Board

well make up your mind then, tankie opened a thread a few weeks ago calling for a soccer section and you agreed with him giving out that there were too many threads about soccer yet here you are on here giving out that there wasn't a thread on the westham v's millwall match and the incidents that occured
Crossmolina Deel Rovers

Gnevin

Quote from: the Deel Rover on August 28, 2009, 09:33:25 AM

well make up your mind then, tankie opened a thread a few weeks ago calling for a soccer section and you agreed with him giving out that there were too many threads about soccer yet here you are on here giving out that there wasn't a thread on the westham v's millwall match and the incidents that occured
My mind is made up . If there can't be a soccer or other sports section then we are stuck with what we have and noteworthy incidents should and are posted. 

the Deel Rover

Quote from: Gnevin on August 28, 2009, 09:38:05 AM

My mind is made up . If there can't be a soccer or other sports section then we are stuck with what we have and noteworthy incidents should and are posted. 

fair enough 
Crossmolina Deel Rovers

full back

Quote from: Gnevin on August 28, 2009, 09:38:05 AM

Excellent news
Now go and start a thread on the riot on Tuesday night & lets discuss the rugby club banned for 15 years in this thread

Mario

Quote from: botman on August 28, 2009, 08:38:50 AM
Sured you'd expect nothing else from a bundle of South Africans.  ::)
Didn't know south africans came in bundles

Diet Coke

Did they find "Keegan"?  Thought I saw him in the crowd with a Newcastle away jersey on :D

Not one decent dig in the whole thing :o
Everybody knows there no sucha thing as Sanity Clause.

Aerlik

Seen worse at Slaughtneil disco
To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God!

botman

Quote from: Mario on August 28, 2009, 09:42:44 AM
Quote from: botman on August 28, 2009, 08:38:50 AM
Sured you'd expect nothing else from a bundle of South Africans.  ::)
Didn't know south africans came in bundles

Yeah, they also come in showers, flocks and herds.
Keep them at it.