1 (1%)
Last 16
7 (6.7%)
Third in the group and Europa League
26 (24.8%)
Bottom of the group
38 (36.2%)

Total Members Voted: 105

Author Topic: The Offical Glasgow Celtic thread  (Read 765876 times)

T Fearon

• View Profile
Re: The Offical Glasgow Celtic thread
« Reply #12675 on: October 11, 2017, 10:50:35 PM »
Season ticket withdrawn,unable to join club membership scheme to access tickets,and probably has to report to a Police Station somewhere during match time.

JimStynes

• View Profile
« Reply #12676 on: October 12, 2017, 07:04:46 AM »
Apart from reporting to the police station I canít see how it would stop him from turning up at the games.

T Fearon

• View Profile
« Reply #12677 on: October 12, 2017, 07:13:19 AM »
Well if he has to report to Portadown Police Station at a time when there's 30 minutes gone in every Celtic game,that solves the problem.

ashman

• View Profile
« Reply #12678 on: October 12, 2017, 09:42:03 AM »
If he had been jailed there'd have been no complaints from me.No excuse for bad behaviour at any sports fixtures.Tarnishes the good name of the club.

The young lad acted the eejit at a soccer match while full of drink .  He looks a harmless craytur . 

Imposing  a custodial sentence on him would be pointless and wrong . 

The embarrassment is punishment enough. 

MoChara

• View Profile
« Reply #12679 on: October 12, 2017, 09:42:37 AM »
Well if he has to report to Portadown Police Station at a time when there's 30 minutes gone in every Celtic game,that solves the problem.

There's no way he has to sign in at a cop shop for every Celtic match for the rest of his life, truth is he could easily get back into Celtic Park if he wanted.

P.S. I'm not sure why but his wee leather gloves make him look like even more of a d**khead.

T Fearon

• View Profile
« Reply #12680 on: October 12, 2017, 09:46:08 AM »
That muslim guy who supports Rangers,was banned from Ibrox,and shown on TV documentary visiting a Police Station to sign in during a Rangers game.

Orior

• View Profile
« Reply #12681 on: October 12, 2017, 10:12:37 AM »
If he had been jailed there'd have been no complaints from me.No excuse for bad behaviour at any sports fixtures.Tarnishes the good name of the club.

The young lad acted the eejit at a soccer match while full of drink .  He looks a harmless craytur . 

Harmless craytur yes, but how much will his action cost Celtic Football Club? Could be a few pennies if they're made to play a home match in an empty stadium.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

ashman

• View Profile
« Reply #12682 on: October 12, 2017, 10:28:26 AM »

Harmless craytur yes, but how much will his action cost Celtic Football Club? Could be a few pennies if they're made to play a home match in an empty stadium.

Again that is not a matter for the courts .  Clearly the lad isn't any real danger to society, it was his first offence ,  he was pissed and he will a joke figure for the rest of his life .

tonto1888

• View Profile
« Reply #12683 on: October 12, 2017, 11:05:41 AM »

could argue how much would the inept stewarding cost

T Fearon

• View Profile
« Reply #12684 on: October 12, 2017, 12:10:35 PM »
Sorry.People in adult age,inebriated or sober,who run on to football pitches to attack people are not eejits nor are they harmless.They are a danger to society.This lad can count himself lucky not to be going to jail,he has got off very lightly.

Main Street

• View Profile
« Reply #12685 on: October 12, 2017, 04:28:28 PM »

could argue how much would the inept stewarding cost
It would be awful if UEFA awarded the game to PSG, 3-0.

illdecide

• Quit your Jibba Jabbing Fool
    • View Profile
« Reply #12686 on: October 12, 2017, 11:14:51 PM »
It would prob be more difficult than you think, the banned fans are well known to the Stewards and they know what they look like. Celtic's fans are represented by 90% season ticket holders so the only way of getting a ticket is through a club (no club would risk giving him a ticket as they'd be banned too for doing so). If he tried a public sale through the internet then he'd have to use someone else's Id then travelling over on the boat he's well known among Celtic fans so they alone will not welcome him and then it would be only a 20% chance he'd slip thru the turn styles not to mention if he got inside the ground fans sitting around him will recognise him and alert a Steward, all in all it's not impossible but it will be extremely difficult for him...Unless he hasn't learnt his lesson and is a complete dick then he'll stay well clear of Glasgow.

I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

ashman

• View Profile
« Reply #12687 on: October 12, 2017, 11:48:02 PM »
It would prob be more difficult than you think, the banned fans are well known to the Stewards and they know what they look like. Celtic's fans are represented by 90% season ticket holders so the only way of getting a ticket is through a club (no club would risk giving him a ticket as they'd be banned too for doing so). If he tried a public sale through the internet then he'd have to use someone else's Id then travelling over on the boat he's well known among Celtic fans so they alone will not welcome him and then it would be only a 20% chance he'd slip thru the turn styles not to mention if he got inside the ground fans sitting around him will recognise him and alert a Steward, all in all it's not impossible but it will be extremely difficult for him...Unless he hasn't learnt his lesson and is a complete dick then he'll stay well clear of Glasgow.

That sounds a bit sinister TBH .

JimStynes

• View Profile
« Reply #12688 on: October 13, 2017, 12:14:34 AM »
Like the 'banned from all GAA grounds' ban that is handed out. No one ever really listens to it. Sure Mayo Mick has been back at plenty of matches since his incident.

MoChara

• View Profile
« Reply #12689 on: October 13, 2017, 08:40:40 AM »

Yeah but fast forward a year and who's really gonna remember what he looks like, I probably wouldn't instantly recognise him right away if I seen him tomorrow.