Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

ned

Probably the page where he mentions his reinvigoration and determination fuelled by his critics from within.

illdecide

Probably the page where a man from Portadown ripped the middle out of him for being a bad Catholic (i.e. leaving his wife, getting his teeth bleached and not going to mass)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

stew

Quote from: illdecide on October 30, 2017, 04:21:44 PM
Probably the page where a man from Portadown ripped the middle out of him for being a bad Catholic (i.e. leaving his wife, getting his teeth bleached and not going to mass)

Nothing wrong with getting your teeth bleached, nor not going to Mass either for that matter!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

T Fearon

I see KT has signed a 6 year contract.Does anyone really believe he'll still be at Celtic Park in six years time?

red hander

Quote from: T Fearon on October 30, 2017, 06:12:26 PM
I see KT has signed a 6 year contract.Does anyone really believe he'll still be at Celtic Park in six years time?

Intelligent move by the club. Means a decent fee to wrest him away from Celtic Park if the lad continues his upward curve. I assume there's a sell on clause for Van Dijk. Anybody any idea what the percentage is, as I'd say he'll go to Anfield in January for big money

Main Street

Quote from: red hander on October 30, 2017, 06:26:52 PM

Intelligent move by the club. Means a decent fee to wrest him away from Celtic Park if the lad continues his upward curve. I assume there's a sell on clause for Van Dijk. Anybody any idea what the percentage is, as I'd say he'll go to Anfield in January for big money
At Celtic Park, he's now known as Mr.10%.

red hander

Quote from: Main Street on October 30, 2017, 09:15:02 PM
Quote from: red hander on October 30, 2017, 06:26:52 PM

At Celtic Park, he's now known as Mr.10%.

Nice. Even more money to lengthen the gap between Celts and Sevco 2012

Targetman

Can't see KT staying for another 6 years but hope he does, I read that his wages are going up to £25000 per week, would that make him the biggest earner at Celtic Park apart from maybe Broony?

Longshanks

what is the wage of guys like dembele and especially Sinclair?

Sinclair not the highest paid surely?

MoChara

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/595906/Celtic-weekly-wages-best-paid-top-earners-sportgalleries

Whether you believe the Daily Star is at your own discretion but according to this from March this year, Demebele, Brown and Sinclair are all on 25k with Lustig close behind on 24. Leigh Griffiths on 18 was a surprise to me.

illdecide

Sitting in Glasgow here and it's wet, this is the night lads. A wet cold night and them down a few first teamers...COYBIG
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Main Street

Quote from: MoChara on October 31, 2017, 11:25:21 AM
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/595906/Celtic-weekly-wages-best-paid-top-earners-sportgalleries

Whether you believe the Daily Star is at your own discretion but according to this from March this year, Demebele, Brown and Sinclair are all on 25k with Lustig close behind on 24. Leigh Griffiths on 18 was a surprise to me.
Those salary figures are taken from Football Manager 2017.

Gordon 8k. Roberts 5k. doesn't hold water.

lurganblue

Quote from: illdecide on October 31, 2017, 02:38:37 PM
Sitting in Glasgow here and it's wet, this is the night lads. A wet cold night and them down a few first teamers...COYBIG

Relax yourself  ;)

It rains in Munich sometimes too.

Dire Ear

JPGJOHNNYG