The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

Quote from: manfromdelmonte on November 29, 2018, 02:41:12 PM
LIVERPOOL boss Jurgen Klopp has called for the Anfield faithful to stand up and be counted when Napoli come calling in a Champions League shootout in two weeks time.

ie stone the bus

Good post
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: manfromdelmonte on November 29, 2018, 02:41:12 PM
LIVERPOOL boss Jurgen Klopp has called for the Anfield faithful to stand up and be counted when Napoli come calling in a Champions League shootout in two weeks time.

ie stone the bus

11 points is it?

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

JoG2

Cunny Funt

One of the luckiest winning goals i have ever seen in EPL game. What was Pickford at?

TabClear

Greatest assist ever by VVD  :D

Lucky to get the win there, front 3 just aren't creating enough. Not sure why Salah and Firmino have been swapped this year.

Serious points total for teams at the top. Top teams just aren't dropping points this year except against each other.

laoislad

;D ;D ;D
Had to listen to second half on radio, nearly crashed the car when they scored.
Won't be any posts from manfromdelmonte on here for a while.... ;D
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Milltown Row2

That's as good a three points you'll get! Was never a one nil game in fairness.. entertaining and Pickford will remember that!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

TabClear

Liverpool have picked up points this year when they had no right/didn't deserve to. StUrridge against Chelsea, missed penalty from city and today. Also a couple of nervy one nil wins.

With the pace city are setting this will have to continue all year to stay in touch.

laoislad

Just seen it on Sky... brilliant from Klopp at the end   ;D
That's the passion you want to see from a manger, not f**king a load of water bottles into the ground.
I'm sure he will be fined but who gives a fcuk.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

From the Bunker

I'd say VVD missed the goal as he turned around to run back in disgust after his mishit strike!

stiffler

That's a winning goal and winning assist for Van Dijk in his 2 Anfield derby appearances to date.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: stiffler on December 02, 2018, 08:19:25 PM
That's a winning goal and winning assist for Van Dijk in his 2 Anfield derby appearances to date.

Pickford got the assist  ;D

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: TabClear on December 02, 2018, 06:41:29 PM
Liverpool have picked up points this year when they had no right/didn't deserve to. StUrridge against Chelsea, missed penalty from city and today. Also a couple of nervy one nil wins.

With the pace city are setting this will have to continue all year to stay in touch.

Liverpool are lying 2nd only a couple of points of playing badly by last years standards. I would like to think that Bobby and Salah could find some form at some stage. The ball is going in to slow ATM for them as well. Very opportunistic goal but a bit of credit to Origi for following it in. Need some 2017 form before luck runs out.
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Carmen Stateside

I don't think you could win a derby any better way.
Agree with others on the performance not being great.  Would like to see him revert back to last seasons formation again to see could they regain the same tempo they played with last year.  Would hope it would see Firmino get back to form. A very important player.