American Sports Thread

Started by magickingdom, October 28, 2007, 06:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mc_grens

Having trouble too. I have the page but there is no stream and no link to any stream?

thejuice

It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

mc_grens

Its the demand. They have a message up now saying that due to overwhelming demand etc, etc...

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

thejuice

It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Capt Pat

You are a life saver Minder. I hope you are not a chiefs fan Tyson Jackson at number 3 FFS. I hope the Vikings get Harvin.

mc_grens

Is this the start of Curry falling? None of the teams coming up are projected to fill LB as a big need are they?

mc_grens

Minder

Quote from: Capt Pat on April 25, 2009, 09:29:09 PM
You are a life saver Minder. I hope you are not a chiefs fan Tyson Jackson at number 3 FFS. I hope the Vikings get Harvin.

Browns fan Pat ! So i have seen my fair share of shit drafts, Courtney Brown, Couch etc. WIll probably be Brian Orakpo for them.

Capt Pat

Quote from: Minder on April 25, 2009, 09:33:49 PM
Quote from: Capt Pat on April 25, 2009, 09:29:09 PM

Browns fan Pat ! So i have seen my fair share of shit drafts, Courtney Brown, Couch etc. WIll probably be Brian Orakpo for them.

Jets have taken the pick off you, good idea if it is good compensation. What about a wide receiver for the Browns though?

declan85

thanks minder! Jets trade up with browns. must be goin for d next qb...

Capt Pat

Minder

Try the first one (that asks for a password) on stick tv. Password is sticktv.net          It is working perfect for me

mc_grens

Cant believe it! Monroe still on the board and the Tigers pick Andre Smith!

They just cant get the whole character thing right at all!

Minder

Quote from: mc_grens on April 25, 2009, 09:53:08 PM
Cant believe it! Monroe still on the board and the Tigers pick Andre Smith!

They just cant get the whole character thing right at all!

Thank fcuk Smith didnt take his top off ! The Bengals will never learn.