American Sports Thread

Started by magickingdom, October 28, 2007, 06:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thejuice

SUPERBOWL SUNDAY IS HERE!!!

Good weekend of sport with the Dubs-Tyrone last night and Meath still to play Cork and then the big game tonight. I think Arizona are going to win.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

J70

Unlike this little lady, I don't care who wins (more interested in the Springsteen appearance).

magickingdom

anyone watching it anywhere interesting? heading to a superbowl party in tralee, loads of bud ;D and popcorn. really looking forward to it now...

RedandGreenSniper

I've never watched more than five mins of American Football but I'm not working tmrw so I'm gonna give this a go. Should it be a good one?
Mayo for Sam! Just don't ask me for a year

Minder

Jerry Rice looks as if he could still play.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

pintsofguinness

Quote from: RedandGreenSniper on February 01, 2009, 11:08:35 PM
I've never watched more than five mins of American Football but I'm not working tmrw so I'm gonna give this a go. Should it be a good one?
God I hope it's not as good as last year or I'll be going round work tomorrow like a Zombie. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

carribbear

Really hope the Cardinals can pull this one off...Sure Larry Fitzgerald is Maurice's cousin

I'm sure all the huns will be hoping those papes dont win  :D

Declan

TV3 showing it - Hope the underdogs do t - Cardinals  - but feel the Steelers will take it home. Like J70 waiting to see Broooce

gawa316

RedandGreenSniper

Just read a good piece by Dave Hannigan in the Sunday Tribune about the Rooneys who own the Steelers and their Irish connection so I know who to shout for at least. But I'm struggling to stay with this!
Mayo for Sam! Just don't ask me for a year

GalwayBayBoy

Not looking good for the Cards. 10-0 down and the Steelers have owned the ball.

thejuice

looks like it'l be an ass-kicking for the Cards. Hope they can do something now with the ball.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Declan

Go Cards- Hope that Fitzpatrick is no relation to Sean!!!

Minder

Great catch by the tight end
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

screenexile