Previous topic - Next topic

stew

Quote from: Therealdonald on February 02, 2018, 04:15:47 PM
Quote from: stew on February 02, 2018, 10:06:55 AM
Quote from: heganboy on February 02, 2018, 04:29:23 AM
All hail Stew!

Bow before his greatness

Wtf?

So some tube comes on here and tells me he has achieved so much in his life compared to me and comes after me, just because I pulled him on suspicion of winding and I am supposed to lie down at his feet because he is yet another liberall blow in with an over inflated sense of self worth? f**k that but good job hegan, you liberals stick together, now next time you post let us know your thoughts on wether the Cleveland Indians name is as racist as oraisteach's 'Nashville Niggers' is?

And you stateside liberals wonder why I hate, with a passion, the looney left!  :o :o :o :o

How did you pull me on suspicion of winding? I wasn't on the wind up anyway but I thought about trying to respond to you but you're such an incredible ass that everyone has caught on to you. You have all these high and almighty thoughts and ideas. The fact that you even have such a strong opinion on the kneeling before the flag beggars belief. No matter how long you've been in Wisconsin, you ain't a Yank so wind yer neck in. You don't know what those black players go through. So why judge? You complain about Goodell? 31 of the owners I think it was just gave him an extension and raise, so we're led to believe that some buck eejit from Armagh knows more about the NFL and its business model than 31 of the richest businessmen in America? Everyone is catching on to you Stew, you're like a broken record '' Loony left, crooked Hillary'' blah de blah. Be original at least. Thats all I want.

The next original thought you have donny will be the first one son! I thought you were winding you moron, I did not know you were incapable of winding donny, you moron!

I dont know what those black players go through! Hmmm,  I know they go through airports, I know they travel first class, I know they make millions of dollars as do the billionaires that pay them, I know that they play a game for a living yet they seem to think their collective shite dont stink and I know middle America to know that they dont give a f**k what black, white, red pigskin players think from a political perspective, K Donny! Dick.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Asal Mor

[quote author=stew link=topic=5335.msg1775323#msg1775323

I dont know what those black players go through! Hmmm,  I know they go through airports, I know they travel first class, I know they make millions of dollars as do the billionaires that pay them.
[/quote]
With you on this part stew. I'm not sure what the statistics are on wealthy/middle class black people getting shot by police or ending up in prison. My guess is that they wouldn't be much different to the stats on their white counterparts. The world gets hysterical about racism when the real discrimination in societies everywhere is the haves versus the have nots. As Gandhi said "Poverty is the worst form of violence". Having said that, fair play to some of the players who do a lot to help the poor in their communities.

Minder

Great to see TO get into the Hall of Fame
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

screenexile

Quote from: Asal Mor on February 03, 2018, 07:15:04 AM

I dont know what those black players go through! Hmmm,  I know they go through airports, I know they travel first class, I know they make millions of dollars as do the billionaires that pay them.
With you on this part stew. I'm not sure what the statistics are on wealthy/middle class black people getting shot by police or ending up in prison. My guess is that they wouldn't be much different to the stats on their white counterparts. The world gets hysterical about racism when the real discrimination in societies everywhere is the haves versus the have nots. As Gandhi said "Poverty is the worst form of violence". Having said that, fair play to some of the players who do a lot to help the poor in their communities.
[/quote]

You do know they are protesting for their communities not themselves right??

You know better lads c'mon now we don't all have to be like Trump just because he's the President!

Asal Mor

Just to clarify, I wasn't complaining about them protesting. It's their right but I think it's a bit showy and meaningless unless they're s pending their own time and money to improve the lives of those in their communities. The point I was trying to make is that it's poor people of all races who are discriminated against in society and by the police. It's got fùck all to do with colour and as part of the super rich few, the players and owners are part of the problem unless they're giving a lot back.

Carmen Stateside

Quote from: Minder on February 04, 2018, 12:22:30 AM
Great to see TO get into the Hall of Fame

I often wonder if the eagles could have won the Super bowl in 2005 had he been fit in the run up to game.  Despite returning early from a broken leg he managed 122 yards from 9 catches that day.  Dawkins was another worthy recipient from that team to get in yesterday

LooseCannon

stew

Quote from: screenexile on February 04, 2018, 12:37:10 AM
Quote from: Asal Mor on February 03, 2018, 07:15:04 AM

You do know they are protesting for their communities not themselves right??

You know better lads c'mon now we don't all have to be like Trump just because he's the President!
[/quote]

Their communities???? Really, is that what they are doing, name one player, one f**king NFL player that lives in an impoverished or downtrodden community? You are a joke screenexile! Newsflash, they all live in lovely homes in great communities and the big bad police protect them day and night 24/7 365.

They are protesting to get noticed, to feel good about themselves and they protest to make it about them, some of them care about their former communities, some dont give a f**k about their former communities, they are simply opportunists.and not in a good way.

Syferus

Why is Stew allowed to post this stuff constantly? Hate speech is allowed on GAABoard?

stew

Quote from: Syferus on February 04, 2018, 03:02:13 PM
Why is Stew allowed to post this stuff constantly? Hate speech is allowed on GAABoard?

Report me snowflake, there is no hate here, only in your mind is there hate! I merely pointed out that not one NFL player lives in an impoverished community and that they and their families are protected by the police.

You see hate were there is none snowflake! Show me hate speech in what I wrote! You cant can you syferus? Thats what I thought.

I hate Hillary, Tyrone, Down and American liberalism and Hillary, I dont give a damn about colour or who anybody sleeps with, did I mention Hillory?

stew

Quote from: heganboy on February 02, 2018, 03:16:44 PM
QuoteDonny, What is it you think you have achieved that is so special I cannot possibly compete with youDonny? you dont know anything Donny, I also never tried to beliettle you Donny, I presumed from your ignorant post that you were joking that the name Nashville Niggers was  as equally offensive as the Cleveland Indians.

Donny, I have been around here for a decade, you have been here five minutes, you don't know enough to know nothing kid!
Stew,
if you don't think this statement opens you up for a bit of piss taking without it being some sort of left wing liberal conspiracy you should go and cop yourself on...
HB

I dont give a flying f**k if I get the piss taken out of me, especially by people lik youself who I dont know, we disagree politically and on many issues, that does not make either of us bad people, that said Donny has yet to tell us of his great achievements, I await with baited breath.

Minder

More I think of today's game I can't see the Eagles doing it, hope I'm wrong
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

stew

Quote from: Minder on February 04, 2018, 06:02:12 PM
More I think of today's game I can't see the Eagles doing it, hope I'm wrong

I think this game will see the end of this Patriot era, they are old, beaten up and are playing a young hungry team that destroyed the best defence in football in the vikings.

31- 21 to the pole climbers unfortunately.

screenexile

Quote from: stew on February 04, 2018, 03:15:15 PM

Report me snowflake, there is no hate here, only in your mind is there hate! I merely pointed out that not one NFL player lives in an impoverished community and that they and their families are protected by the police.

You see hate were there is none snowflake! Show me hate speech in what I wrote! You cant can you syferus? Thats what I thought.

I hate Hillary, Tyrone, Down and American liberalism and Hillary, I dont give a damn about colour or who anybody sleeps with, did I mention Hillory?

Class!!!!!!!

You're a wlking Monty Python sketch. . . "no hate here except I hate this and this and everything else plus the loony left"

As for the black football protest and them not living in mansions etc. surely they weren't born with all that money are they not allowed to stand up for the communities they came from?!! You know that's what I was talking or maybe it's just more of your comedy act!

stew

Quote from: screenexile on February 04, 2018, 06:59:51 PM
Quote from: stew on February 04, 2018, 03:15:15 PM

Class!!!!!!!

You're a wlking Monty Python sketch. . . "no hate here except I hate this and this and everything else plus the loony left"

As for the black football protest and them not living in mansions etc. surely they weren't born with all that money are they not allowed to stand up for the communities they came from?!! You know that's what I was talking or maybe it's just more of your comedy act!

So according no black football players grew up in affluent neighbourhoods? Is that it, you assume that they were born in poor neighbourhoods! That is racist! screenexile.

As for me, in the post I was referring to I wrote nothing with hate in it, and do you really think I hate Down and Tyrone??? The answer is no, I will give you the Americcan left and hrc, not that is real hate!