American Sports Thread

Started by magickingdom, October 28, 2007, 06:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Denn Forever

Is it true that the players had a better deal in August?  Hard to feel sorry for them.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Forever Green

Thank f**k this lockout is over. Have missed staying up to watch the games on ESPN. Who has came out of it the better looking?

mc_grens

Quote from: Forever Green on November 26, 2011, 01:28:14 PM
Thank f**k this lockout is over. Have missed staying up to watch the games on ESPN. Who has came out of it the better looking?

Owners. It was always gonna be that way.

Carmen Stateside

Christmas Day line up looks good,  Knicks V Celtics, Mavs V Heat i think Lakers V Bulls aswell!  Hopefully they stick with this!
Happy to see it back, now if the Knicks can get a Big man somewhere i would be really happy.

new devil

Will we have our Christmas dinner in the garden this year carmen? ;)

Carmen Stateside

Cant see any reason why not!

ONeill

Chargers 10-7 up at HT but the crowd turning on Rivers. He hasn't done much wrong - sacked once - but unadventurous. Seems like he just wants one game without an interception.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

tyroneman

Raiders woeful in the red zone. Hope that doesn't haunt them. Especially with the no score 4th quarter problem looming.

thejuice

Win for the raiders now will put the Falcons in with a great shot at the playoffs. Hate having to be depending on the Raiders though.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

gawa316

Quote from: tyroneman on November 27, 2011, 10:52:10 PM
Raiders woeful in the red zone.

And again, janikowski 6 FG's gets the record though

tyroneman

Fcuks sake. Penalties to a minimum and we give 1 up on a TD play. What is going on with the red zone drought  :-[

Puckoon

ONeill

Quote from: Puckoon on November 28, 2011, 12:08:00 AM
Nervous O'Neill?

Well, at 13-13, Rivers has 90 seconds to prevent the season ending right here.

ONeill

Overtime - Denver win toss.

Disaster.