Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
10 (50%)
?
10 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Ashamed to admit it but I got leitrim at 8/1, dodgy double now with hurlers tomorrow , very tight game on the cards

lenny

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on January 25, 2020, 08:56:41 PM
Ashamed to admit it but I got leitrim at 8/1, dodgy double now with hurlers tomorrow , very tight game on the cards

Leitrim didn't win so you've lost your double already.

Smurfy123

Was going to say that myself. Gallagher got the Derry Job why? To play ante football

bannside

Where's Cassidy Where's Mc Kindless. Lol. That's by far the strongest Derry team youse have had out for a long time. Who you dropping for Cassidy and Mc Kindless, albeit they are two superb players. Every county missing four or five off their "dream team". Just put hands up and say Derry were pure dung tonight and you'll be a lot closer to reality than looking over your shoulder for two players. That's what a panel is for Yes/No.

Derryboi

Going by Gallagher's team selection tonight,I think he gambled that Lietrim were going to be shite,hence no Cassidy and Shane McGuigan not starting. Unless they're not fit. Also,where is Holly and Colm Mcgoldrick and Mooney. Anybody kno the story on these lads. They were all named as part of the Derry set up this year!!!

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: lenny on January 25, 2020, 09:08:36 PM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on January 25, 2020, 08:56:41 PM

Leitrim didn't win so you've lost your double already.

Ffs no way. Give me another pint there big man. Whats all the doom and gloom bout then? Onwards and upwards

Red10

Quote from: bannside on January 25, 2020, 09:27:51 PM
Where's Cassidy Where's Mc Kindless. Lol. That's by far the strongest Derry team youse have had out for a long time. Who you dropping for Cassidy and Mc Kindless, albeit they are two superb players. Every county missing four or five off their "dream team". Just put hands up and say Derry were pure dung tonight and you'll be a lot closer to reality than looking over your shoulder for two players. That's what a panel is for Yes/No.
[/quot

Would you not go slide on to the Antrim site or whenever you are from.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Derryboi on January 25, 2020, 09:31:13 PM
Going by Gallagher's team selection tonight,I think he gambled that Lietrim were going to be shite,hence no Cassidy and Shane McGuigan not starting. Unless they're not fit. Also,where is Holly and Colm Mcgoldrick and Mooney. Anybody kno the story on these lads. They were all named as part of the Derry set up this year!!!

4 of those lads just off extended club hurling runs

Red10

Quote from: Derryboi on January 25, 2020, 09:31:13 PM

Holly and Mooney supposedly carrying injuries. Kearney another one - has he walked? McGoldrick not committing this year.  For a panel that had a lot of names mentioned, up to 40  we don't seem to have much strength in depth. How many have jumped ship already? A lot of lads involved last year who did ok and seemed to be developing not there.

Derryboi

Jack Doherty,Osin and Lorcan McWilliams are another two who come to mind!!

lenny

Quote from: Derryboi on January 25, 2020, 10:13:58 PM

Two?

restorepride

Quote from: Derryboi on January 25, 2020, 10:13:58 PM
Osin?

Derryboi

Sorry,I ment three. Osin as in Osin McWilliams

TheOptimist

Over the past years we've become an exceptional team at making other teams look good. A real confidence booster for them.

We are better than  this. Gallagher needs to find it fast.

toby47

Holly & Mooney are injured. Colm mcgoldrick isn't on the panel. Kearney on holiday.
McWilliams or Jack Doherty not country footballers IMO. Not going to make any difference to that team.
A lot of players in Derry are very overrated within Derry in my opinion, fellas mention names on here regularly that will really not make a difference to a county team.
Too many average players on the team, genuinely knew Derry were in bother when I seen the line up. I sound like mr negative here but it's the truth. Expected to see Niall Loughlin & Shane Mcguigan. When I seen neither  were on I knew we'd struggle for scores.