?
10 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 20

JoG2

Sure we'll see how the year and next few pan out. On the rise

toby47

Quote from: JoG2 on February 28, 2019, 11:49:07 AM

If Derry are Division 3 next year would they be expected to be promoted again to division 2?

JoG2

Quote from: toby47 on February 28, 2019, 11:50:57 AM

If Derry are Division 3 next year would they be expected to be promoted again to division 2?

Who knows? Time will tell I suppose

Rawhide

Your were referencing this year sir. Your reeling back from your position. I like yourself expect to see progress over the next few years as well. But your naivety is specific to this year and where we currently are and your logic that division two teams would not relish playing us in the championship. What is your assessment based on?, its not our championship record, so what is it based on. A logical response would be appreciated rather than the pulling of the heart explaination.
cccc is a true supporter lol

JoG2

Quote from: Rawhide on February 28, 2019, 12:46:20 PM

Your were referencing this year sir. Your reeling back from your position. I like yourself expect to see progress over the next few years as well. But your naivety is specific to this year and where we currently are and your logic that division two teams would not relish playing us in the championship. What is your assessment based on?, its not our championship record, so what is it based on. A logical response would be appreciated rather than the pulling of the heart explaination.

You're asking questions on stuff I've already explained, stronger squad, strategies etc..I was referencing this year and where I think we are. Toby then asks about next year ie 2020.

screenexile

Quote from: Rawhide on February 28, 2019, 12:46:20 PM

Slaughtneil lads having a full season with Derry, hopefully no exodus to America, a number of lads who have played on successful minor and U21 teams starting to mature into senior football . . . is that enough reasons??

restorepride

Quote from: JoG2 on February 28, 2019, 12:42:51 PM

Thought we were on the rise?!  Now you are not so sure? Next you will be telling the board that we are definitely not going to get relegated this year!!! Mind you, that would be a form of progress!  See you in Luimneach.

JoG2

Quote from: restorepride on March 01, 2019, 12:16:48 AM
Quote from: JoG2 on February 28, 2019, 12:42:51 PM

Thought we were on the rise?!  Now you are not so sure? Next you will be telling the board that we are definitely not going to get relegated this year!!! Mind you, that would be a form of progress!  See you in Luimneach.
[/b]

Jeez there's some negative hoors on here! Was hoping to go, usual crew heading but I'm away the mora with the wife for some r and r ffs! Hopefully get chatting to some GAA men about the rise of the Derry football team

TheOptimist

Yes, I certainly would

Glenman93

Congrats to Derry. Some effort in wind and rain in Limerick. Promoted at three yesterday and nothing yet from Toby jog shawshank screenexile restorepride rawhide oakleaf optimist or any of them other boys. Must be no signal in all their houses.

Derryboi

Derry promoted to division 3,and not one mention on here,forby Glenman93 that is.not even from the pessimists who are quick to bash Derry.well,for wat it's worth,well done Derry,the stint in division 4 was short lived.will be great to be back in croke park again.lets hope we get promoted out of division 3 next yr.well done lads.#DoireAbu #UTW

TheOptimist

Quote from: Derryboi on March 03, 2019, 10:35:26 AM
Derry promoted to division 3,and not one mention on here,forby Glenman93 that is.not even from the pessimists who are quick to bash Derry.well,for wat it's worth,well done Derry,the stint in division 4 was short lived.will be great to be back in croke park again.lets hope we get promoted out of division 3 next yr.well done lads.#DoireAbu #UTW

Great professional display from the team in winning the 5 games. At last a bit of consistency. We should never have been there in the first place and anything less than promotion would have been a disaster. Onward and upwards 😊

A day in crike park will be nice. Some change since the last time we were there though. Doire abu.

Champion The Wonder Horse

A full 24 hours before the team who relegated us last year swapped places after five consecutive defeats and a points difference of -40. No honour in this promotion; we touched lucky that Coleraine and not Sleacht Néill are Derry senior champions.

Wildweasel74

Slaughtneil camogie do 3 in a row. Only team in a county not playing at Senior level to do it.

ONEDerry

Quote from: Champion The Wonder Horse on March 03, 2019, 05:43:31 PM

A full 24 hours before the team who relegated us last year swapped places after five consecutive defeats and a points difference of -40. No honour in this promotion; we touched lucky that Coleraine and not Sleacht Néill are Derry senior champions.

You sound like mighty craic. That's a -if you're granny had balls she'd be your granda comment right there.
Well done Derry.  Going the right way and hopefully can build the next couple of years with more of these underage players pushing on.