The OFFICIAL Liverpool Supporters thread

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlie stubbs

slack enuf performance,but sign off a good team suppose not playn well and all that

magpie seanie

Quoteslack enuf performance,but sign off a good team suppose not playn well and all that

Classic!

supersarsfields

While happy to get the points i'd be alot happier if Liverpool actually put in a performance that would allow you to think that things might be improving!! Been very dissappoined with the performances. It's not even like they are playing like the gunners with some slick football and being unfortunate. Their just not inspiring at the minute at all!!

laoislad

With the January transfer window just around the corner is there any player who ye think might improve Liverpool at this time or on the flip side any player we should be selling on?
I'd love a proper winger as im less than convinced about Gonzalez or Pennant or even Garcia

charlie stubbs

Mayo4Sam

Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

bingobus

Zenden out for 4/5 weeks. Midfield  will now consist of Stevie G and ??????.

Options - Carra (played there in his formative years and last year for England), Agger or Guthrie (untried youngster).

Prob go for Carra with Hyypia and Agger CB, Riise LB and Garcia on left, Pennat on right. Not too many options though.

Might be time to give the youngsters a go. Portsmouth at home (who have their own injuries) would be as good a game as any to blood Guthrie. Should defo get a run against Gala in a dead rubber match. Also Anderson, Hamill, Peilter could get a run.

charlie stubbs

carra would be v defence mided which could suit stevie g but we would miss him at the back and agger hyppia aint played together much

laoislad

Poor result tonight we lose yet more ground on the leaders

J70

Quote from: laoislad on November 29, 2006, 10:10:47 PM
Poor result tonight we lose yet more ground on the leaders

One of those typical frustrating Anfield 0-0 games by all accounts, where Portsmouth got they point they came and defended for. Liverpool couldn't break them down, and that's why they're in the predicament they're in.

Forget the leaders. United and Chelsea are away over the horizon. Getting the third or fourth spot is all that matters for Arsenal and Liverpool now.

laoislad

Saw Chelsea and Bolton tonight and as 5ivetimes said Chelsea are grinding out results,Bolton and some great chances to draw level but Chelsea come thru yet again and also yeah i hate to say it United look very good
At least Arsenal lost but then again Portsmouth and Bolton even feckin Reading look like better 3rd or 4th placed bets at moment

J70

Quote from: laoislad on November 29, 2006, 10:28:13 PM
Saw Chelsea and Bolton tonight and as 5ivetimes said Chelsea are grinding out results,Bolton and some great chances to draw level but Chelsea come thru yet again and also yeah i hate to say it United look very good
At least Arsenal lost but then again Portsmouth and Bolton even feckin Reading look like better 3rd or 4th placed bets at moment

Liverpool and Arsenal will finish third and fourth.

laoislad

heganboy

Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity