Previous topic - Next topic

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Snapchap on May 13, 2022, 12:31:34 PM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on May 13, 2022, 12:29:43 PM
Quote from: Snapchap on May 13, 2022, 12:26:04 PM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on May 13, 2022, 12:23:13 PM
Quote from: Snapchap on May 13, 2022, 12:10:55 PM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on May 13, 2022, 11:57:03 AM
Lets just come back on this in lets say 2 years. Alliance will be the new stoops. FACT. They will not be allowed to remain "other" in certain peoples minds.
Hold on, you mean SF are actively trying to beat other parties in elections??? Huge if true!

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on May 13, 2022, 11:57:03 AM
Border Poll Now!
Who's calling for a border poll now?

Mary Lou as of 7th May-keep up lad. Im all for it. Just Alliance will be forced off the fence, the new STOOPS as I said
Didn't she say she wanted one in 5 years? Is that somehow the same thing as saying "Border Poll Now!"?

Great. Plenty of time for Alliance to become taigs then lol

So just for clarity, you're accepting that you were lying through your teeth when you said SF were calling for a border poll to happen now?

Yes i was lying sorry lol. Wise up what are you me ma? Im sticking my tongue out for you as I type and its pure black

They have been calling for polls for years and cooled off because they know they wont win it yet and it isnt at the forefront of voters minds. Dont take things literally.

Snapchap

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on May 13, 2022, 12:43:09 PM
Yes i was lying
Second day in a row you've been caught out doing that. It's becoming a habit.

They have been calling for polls for years
Doesn't change the fact that they are not calling for an immediate one, as you tied to get away with claiming they are.

Dont take things literally.
Can't take your workds too literally anyway, apparently. And you obviously didn't take Mary Lou literally when you heard her say "border poll in five years" and managed to turned that into an attack on SF by claiming she was calling for an immediate poll.

As I said only yesterday,
Quote from: Snapchap on May 12, 2022, 01:12:59 PM
If you have to rely on dishonesty, then you're not in a good place with your argument.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Snapchap on May 13, 2022, 01:00:54 PM
Yes i was lying
Second day in a row you've been caught out doing that. It's becoming a habit.

They have been calling for polls for years
Doesn't change the fact that they are not calling for an immediate one, as you tied to get away with claiming they are.

Dont take things literally.
Can't take your workds too literally anyway, apparently. And you obviously didn't take Mary Lou literally when you heard her say "border poll in five years" and managed to turned that into an attack on SF by claiming she was calling for an immediate poll.

As I said only yesterday,
Quote from: Snapchap on May 12, 2022, 01:12:59 PM
If you have to rely on dishonesty, then you're not in a good place with your argument.

Chill out bigman, its ok its only a forum

Franko

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on May 13, 2022, 12:05:27 PM
Quote from: Franko on May 13, 2022, 11:36:09 AM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on May 13, 2022, 11:09:59 AM
Been saying that a long time, the nastiness against fellow nationalists(both ways) baffles me. SF pushed Allliance over SDLP to get full control over nationalist community, difficult times ahead now for Alliance I think

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on May 13, 2022, 11:11:40 AM
Its SF facism-dont worry about it.

Shout loud enough and often enough and the sheep will listen

;D ;D

In consecutive posts no less!

You wouldn't often be mistaken for 'a thinking man' Fear

Im talking about strategy within nationalism and you know that.

Are you not 'within nationalism'? ???

Or have Aontu redesignated?

Snapchap

Spot the difference:

Naomi Long (Leaders debate 3rd May):
Said it would be "obscene" for politicians to accept a salary if the assembly isn't functioning.'

Naomi Long today:
Said that she has told the Sec of State that "anyone blocking the election of a speaker should lose their salary".

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Franko on May 13, 2022, 01:11:34 PM
Been saying that a long time, the nastiness against fellow nationalists(both ways) baffles me. SF pushed Allliance over SDLP to get full control over nationalist community, difficult times ahead now for Alliance I think

;D ;D

Im lost. But as you said already im stupid

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Snapchap on May 13, 2022, 01:13:23 PM
Spot the difference:

Said it would be "obscene" for politicians to accept a salary if the assembly isn't functioning.'

Naomi Long today:
Said that she has told the Sec of State that "anyone blocking the election of a speaker should lose their salary".

Its directed at the same people...

Where else would you get paid for not doing your job?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Snapchap

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 13, 2022, 01:17:50 PM
Spot the difference:

Naomi Long today:

I actually don't support stopping salaries. MLAs will still be doing constituency work. I do support cutting them. On Naomi though, it's a bit cynical to say, days before an election, that it would be "obscene" for "politicians elected on Thursday" to get a salary if the assembly isn't sitting, and then change position a week after the election to say only those who cause the assembly to not be sitting should have their pay stopped. Big difference.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Snapchap on May 13, 2022, 01:24:45 PM
Spot the difference:

Naomi Long today:

I actually don't support stopping salaries. MLAs will still be doing constituency work. I do support cutting them. On Naomi though, it's a bit cynical to say, days before an election, that it would be "obscene" for "politicians elected on Thursday" to get a salary if the assembly isn't sitting, and then change position a week after the election to say only those who cause the assembly to not be sitting should have their pay stopped. Big difference.

And so it begins lol

Franko

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on May 13, 2022, 01:14:29 PM

;D ;D

;D

Forget about it

Snapchap

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Snapchap on May 13, 2022, 01:24:45 PM
Spot the difference:

Naomi Long today:

Yes it is, but if I were to go through various different statements from these people there would be contradictions left right and center..

Its beyond the pail with the possibility of going back into paying these people again for another period (for whatever length it takes) to not actually do their full job that they signed up to do this morning.

The gates should have been locked and when they are ready to act like adults, only when they decide to work give them a pay..

Can you imagine a careers class in schools in the next few years?

What job are you looking to do lad? Hmm not sure, wouldn't mind getting a job that allows me to hire my family, get paid over 60 grand, go on strike and still get paid, work only for a few months and during that I can vote to have my salary increased ... Sounds impossible? Nope, in fact we'll even arrange free trips, the cost of your 'lumches' and dinners fuel expenses also
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Franko on May 13, 2022, 01:34:57 PM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on May 13, 2022, 01:14:29 PM

;D ;D

;D

Forget about it

The whole thread was started with a comment on supporting Alliance over other nationalists. And my reference of nastiness between nationalists was related directly to that.  AontĂș have not taken part in that debate(on Alliance) as far as I am aware, if they have well same goes there,  so twist aware there.