Author Topic: 6 County Assembly Elections - 5th May 2022  (Read 60337 times)

yellowcard

• View Profile
Re: 6 County Assembly Elections - 5th May 2022
« Reply #1365 on: May 13, 2022, 12:18:11 PM »
Let them riot and burn down their own areas and stop their own bus services. The fight isn't with catholics, its with the British government that brought in the protocol, any deviation away from that should be pulled by the media and questions by those encouraging it and those running it

Oh and its handy that its coming into marching season too :D
I’m sure they’ll find some way to blame the Catholics.

If the media allow it, and at the end of the day they are controlled by in large by the government to a degree, they could spin it that way..

While it was great to see Alliance do well it would have served the Nationalists voters better had more nationalist/republican MLA's been voted in but both sets SF/SDLP have no real love for each other, which is strange because at the core of their political views is a UI...

Been saying that a long time, the nastiness against fellow nationalists(both ways) baffles me. SF pushed Allliance over SDLP to get full control over nationalist community, difficult times ahead now for Alliance I think

Did they? I don't recall SF pushing anybody but themselves.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

• View Profile
« Reply #1366 on: May 13, 2022, 12:23:13 PM »
Lets just come back on this in lets say 2 years. Alliance will be the new stoops. FACT. They will not be allowed to remain "other" in certain peoples minds.
Hold on, you mean SF are actively trying to beat other parties in elections??? Huge if true!

Border Poll Now!
Who's calling for a border poll now?

Mary Lou as of 7th May-keep up lad. Im all for it. Just Alliance will be forced off the fence, the new STOOPS as I said

Snapchap

• View Profile
« Reply #1367 on: May 13, 2022, 12:26:04 PM »
Lets just come back on this in lets say 2 years. Alliance will be the new stoops. FACT. They will not be allowed to remain "other" in certain peoples minds.
Hold on, you mean SF are actively trying to beat other parties in elections??? Huge if true!

Border Poll Now!

Mary Lou as of 7th May-keep up lad. Im all for it. Just Alliance will be forced off the fence, the new STOOPS as I said
Didn't she say she wanted one in 5 years? Is that somehow the same thing as saying "Border Poll Now!"?

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

• View Profile
« Reply #1368 on: May 13, 2022, 12:28:18 PM »
Let them riot and burn down their own areas and stop their own bus services. The fight isn't with catholics, its with the British government that brought in the protocol, any deviation away from that should be pulled by the media and questions by those encouraging it and those running it

Oh and its handy that its coming into marching season too :D
I’m sure they’ll find some way to blame the Catholics.

If the media allow it, and at the end of the day they are controlled by in large by the government to a degree, they could spin it that way..

While it was great to see Alliance do well it would have served the Nationalists voters better had more nationalist/republican MLA's been voted in but both sets SF/SDLP have no real love for each other, which is strange because at the core of their political views is a UI...

Been saying that a long time, the nastiness against fellow nationalists(both ways) baffles me. SF pushed Allliance over SDLP to get full control over nationalist community, difficult times ahead now for Alliance I think

Did they? I don't recall SF pushing anybody but themselves.

Over the last number of elections here in Derry they have been actively at Cumann level and at the doors encouraging a squeeze on SDLP by asking voters to give preferences to Alliance over SDLP. I worked close to SF in the community in 2019 when they encouraged this for the first time in Foyle-the ended up losing 5 council seats. They lost another 4.5% of the vote there last week locally

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

• View Profile
« Reply #1369 on: May 13, 2022, 12:29:43 PM »

Border Poll Now!

Didn't she say she wanted one in 5 years? Is that somehow the same thing as saying "Border Poll Now!"?

Great. Plenty of time for Alliance to become taigs then lol

Snapchap

• View Profile
« Reply #1370 on: May 13, 2022, 12:31:34 PM »

Border Poll Now!

So just for clarity, you're accepting that you were lying through your teeth when you said SF were calling for a border poll to happen now?

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

• View Profile
« Reply #1371 on: May 13, 2022, 12:43:09 PM »

Border Poll Now!

So just for clarity, you're accepting that you were lying through your teeth when you said SF were calling for a border poll to happen now?

Yes i was lying sorry lol. Wise up what are you me ma? Im sticking my tongue out for you as I type and its pure black

They have been calling for polls for years and cooled off because they know they wont win it yet and it isnt at the forefront of voters minds. Dont take things literally.

Snapchap

• View Profile
« Reply #1372 on: May 13, 2022, 01:00:54 PM »
Yes i was lying
Second day in a row you've been caught out doing that. It's becoming a habit.

They have been calling for polls for years
Doesn't change the fact that they are not calling for an immediate one, as you tied to get away with claiming they are.

Dont take things literally.
Can't take your workds too literally anyway, apparently. And you obviously didn't take Mary Lou literally when you heard her say "border poll in five years" and managed to turned that into an attack on SF by claiming she was calling for an immediate poll.

As I said only yesterday,
If you have to rely on dishonesty, then you're not in a good place with your argument.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

• View Profile
« Reply #1373 on: May 13, 2022, 01:04:24 PM »
Yes i was lying
Second day in a row you've been caught out doing that. It's becoming a habit.

They have been calling for polls for years
Doesn't change the fact that they are not calling for an immediate one, as you tied to get away with claiming they are.

Dont take things literally.
Can't take your workds too literally anyway, apparently. And you obviously didn't take Mary Lou literally when you heard her say "border poll in five years" and managed to turned that into an attack on SF by claiming she was calling for an immediate poll.

As I said only yesterday,
If you have to rely on dishonesty, then you're not in a good place with your argument.

Chill out bigman, its ok its only a forum

Franko

• View Profile
« Reply #1374 on: May 13, 2022, 01:11:34 PM »

Its SF facism-dont worry about it.

Shout loud enough and often enough and the sheep will listen

;D ;D

In consecutive posts no less!

You wouldn't often be mistaken for 'a thinking man' Fear

Im talking about strategy within nationalism and you know that.

Are you not 'within nationalism'? ???

Or have Aontu redesignated?

Snapchap

• View Profile
« Reply #1375 on: May 13, 2022, 01:13:23 PM »
Spot the difference:

Naomi Long (Leaders debate 3rd May):
Said it would be "obscene" for politicians to accept a salary if the assembly isn't functioning.'

Naomi Long today:
Said that she has told the Sec of State that "anyone blocking the election of a speaker should lose their salary".

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

• View Profile
« Reply #1376 on: May 13, 2022, 01:14:29 PM »

Its SF facism-dont worry about it.

Shout loud enough and often enough and the sheep will listen

;D ;D

In consecutive posts no less!

You wouldn't often be mistaken for 'a thinking man' Fear

Im talking about strategy within nationalism and you know that.

Are you not 'within nationalism'? ???

Or have Aontu redesignated?

Im lost. But as you said already im stupid

Milltown Row2

• Catch yourself on!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1377 on: May 13, 2022, 01:17:50 PM »
Spot the difference:

Said it would be "obscene" for politicians to accept a salary if the assembly isn't functioning.'

Naomi Long today:
Said that she has told the Sec of State that "anyone blocking the election of a speaker should lose their salary".

Its directed at the same people...

Where else would you get paid for not doing your job?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Snapchap

• View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: May 13, 2022, 01:24:45 PM »
Spot the difference:

Naomi Long today:

I actually don't support stopping salaries. MLAs will still be doing constituency work. I do support cutting them. On Naomi though, it's a bit cynical to say, days before an election, that it would be "obscene" for "politicians elected on Thursday" to get a salary if the assembly isn't sitting, and then change position a week after the election to say only those who cause the assembly to not be sitting should have their pay stopped. Big difference.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

• View Profile
« Reply #1379 on: May 13, 2022, 01:30:21 PM »
Spot the difference:

Naomi Long today:

I actually don't support stopping salaries. MLAs will still be doing constituency work. I do support cutting them. On Naomi though, it's a bit cynical to say, days before an election, that it would be "obscene" for "politicians elected on Thursday" to get a salary if the assembly isn't sitting, and then change position a week after the election to say only those who cause the assembly to not be sitting should have their pay stopped. Big difference.

And so it begins lol