Geordie Shore

Started by Fear Bun Na Sceilpe, February 09, 2012, 11:26:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Not sure if there was another thread on this show. Anyhow, I had to get this off my chest, these people make me sick! I know i shouldnt take it too seriously but I had to switch it off tonight-disgusting people.

Don Johnson

Why would you even watch the tripe in the first place?

I haven't seen any of these shows since watching a bit of Jersey Shore and seeing what they were about.

The target market should let you know what it is like.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Don Johnson on February 09, 2012, 11:32:00 PM
Why would you even watch the tripe in the first place?

I haven't seen any of these shows since watching a bit of Jersey Shore and seeing what they were about.

The target market should let you know what it is like.

Just flicking through lad. Never seen that other show. I had a fair idea that it would be about drinking etc but didnt expect the people to be so repulsive

bennydorano

It's class, the fellas make me laugh, the girls are all skanky twats thou.

Tony Baloney

I watched about 20 mins of it one night and I think they were in Magaluf or somewhere. It was pretty much drinking and shagging and crying from the birds about how they were used! Poor.

mannix

The real new jersey girls would be crying that they weren't used enough, only two fellas shagging them at a time.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Tony Baloney on February 10, 2012, 08:25:39 AM
I watched about 20 mins of it one night and I think they were in Magaluf or somewhere. It was pretty much drinking and shagging and crying from the birds about how they were used! Poor.
I have revised my opinion. f**king love this show now.

The fellas are living the life!

bennydorano

Scotty T is very funny, James has become a tit, Gary's lost his entertainment value too.  Girls are still knobs.

SLIGONIAN

At Sligo rag last week one of the lads I think gaz got 7500 euro for a few hrs in one of the bars, hard to believe but true,,, 1000 turned up...

"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

Bingo

Quote from: SLIGONIAN on March 24, 2013, 12:34:51 PM
At Sligo rag last week one of the lads I think gaz got 7500 euro for a few hrs in one of the bars, hard to believe but true,,, 1000 turned up...

He pulled a huge crowd to a local nightclub a few weeks back, had already made a PA in Belfast and landed down round 12.30. Was very civil, met everyone, kissed the face of whoever wanted it, give a few shout outs from DJ booth and was away by 2. no idea how much he got for his nights work.

Hard work if you can get it  :(

Ps I wasn't there!

BenDover

Must admit your girl Charlotte makes make lol sometimes ffs wrote of and pissing in the sink, head staggers and webbing the house.

Tony Baloney

New series started from Oz last week. Mint.

Wildweasel74

used to slag the hell out of it, but have ended up only starting to watch this last week, how the f**k even a quarter of them chat up lines work i dont know, if a camera wasnt there dont think they have the same pulling power. Lads are fine in it, the girls, 2 notches short of borderline manic behaviour. Pull one of those girls and u end up on medication for life.Sort of the uk version of trailer park trash i think!!