Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

T Fearon

Rubbish tonight in what should have been a contest to relish against a team of similar quality.

From the Bunker

Well the only positive you could take outta that was - if you are going to have a stinker night at home in Europe, tonight was the night to have it!

Main Street

Brendan put getting through ahead of anything else, in that he succeeded. Celtic controlled the game after Anderlecht scored.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Main Street on December 05, 2017, 09:42:01 PM
Brendan put getting through ahead of anything else, in that he succeeded. Celtic controlled the game after Anderlecht scored.

Did you look at the stats? Possession ?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Main Street

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 05, 2017, 09:48:05 PM

The stats after Anderlecht scored? No I didn't see the stats  for that part of the game but I watched the game and Celtic were not troubled after Anderlecht scored.

stew

Quote from: longballin on December 03, 2017, 01:28:49 PM
Quote from: stew on December 03, 2017, 01:14:45 PM
Quote from: longballin on November 30, 2017, 11:29:39 AM
Celtic fans do some crying when a decision goes against them... the whole conspiracy theory. Hopefully thats the end of that.

They went a year without getting a penalty, you dont think thats a bit off????

refs sure making up for it now!

Really?How so??
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

stew

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 05, 2017, 09:48:05 PM

f**k ye are turning into yanks! The only stat that matters is who wins over the two legs in this case, Celtic win  3-1 and if they needed to move the needle tonight the coveted stats would have been much different than they ended up, job done, Celtic move on and stick more money in the coffers and the other shower get to get Thursday nights off! Hows that for a stat!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Milltown Row2

Jeeze you're an angry little man. The stats didn't show what Mainstreet was talking about you plonker! Now stating the bleeding obvious that Celtic are through won't win you any prizes.. sounding like a dick won't either
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Main Street

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 05, 2017, 10:41:10 PM
Jeeze you're an angry little man. The stats didn't show what Mainstreet was talking about you plonker! Now stating the bleeding obvious that Celtic are through won't win you any prizes.. sounding like a dick won't either
You're  just thick, certifiably thick.
I said Celtic controlled the game after Anderlecht scored.
Plonk up some stats to counter that claim, but you can't,  why? because Celtic were in control of the last 30 minutes.

Targetman

Poor performance tonight no getting away from that, on the plus side we're in Europe after Christmas with more money banked some of which I hope is going to be spent on strengthening the squad, a decent centre half a priority

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Main Street

Quote from: Targetman on December 05, 2017, 10:54:30 PM
Poor performance tonight no getting away from that, on the plus side we're in Europe after Christmas with more money banked some of which I hope is going to be spent on strengthening the squad, a decent centre half a priority
The win prize money for one CL group game would probably be more than 2 EL rounds.
But playing poor against an improved Anderlecht team all out to score 3 goals and still finishing 3rd in the group is not a  bad omen, just will have to play true to form in the EL.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Main Street on December 05, 2017, 10:46:07 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 05, 2017, 10:41:10 PM
You're  just thick, certifiably thick.
I said Celtic controlled the game after Anderlecht scored.
Plonk up some stats to counter that claim, but you can't,  why? because Celtic were in control of the last 30 minutes.

Get off the drugs Ffs! Not one Celtic supportter has said Celtic controlled that game! Go to bed and wait on the reports tomorrow!

bannside

We are where we are which is European football post Christmas and another good financial year guaranteed. Peter's bonuses in the bag.

Watched the game in Davitts Gaa club on the lower Falls. Great crowd in and great pints of Guinness at £2.90.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: bannside on December 05, 2017, 11:22:44 PM
We are where we are which is European football post Christmas and another good financial year guaranteed. Peter's bonuses in the bag.

Watched the game in Davitts Gaa club on the lower Falls. Great crowd in and great pints of Guinness at £2.90.

Be well looked after in there also!