Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trueblue1234

Quote from: Armagh18 on June 23, 2022, 12:11:39 PM
Quote from: trueblue1234 on June 23, 2022, 11:56:39 AM
Quote from: Snapchap on June 23, 2022, 11:31:42 AM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on June 23, 2022, 11:25:52 AM
Quote from: Snapchap on June 23, 2022, 11:24:08 AM
Quote from: Snapchap on June 23, 2022, 07:47:09 AM
Quote from: Snapchap on June 22, 2022, 10:09:23 PM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on June 22, 2022, 04:14:43 PM
Biggest landlord party in the North, not sure about the south. Very few dont have a second home in Donegal, hard on an industrial wage

And of course you'll have no problem providing the evidence/statistics to verify both those claims?

So no then.

Correct? You don't have any statistics to verify your two claims? If you wouldn't mind confirming as much for the board.

Lol, talking to yourself now, gack

No Talking to you. Can you confirm for us that you indeed don't have the statistics to back up either one of your two claims? That you just made the two claims up?

Don't be asking for facts or figures ffs. Don't you know Fear is in the know on all things SF. You should take his word as gospel and not be bothering him with mundane things like facts.
Snapchap and Trueblue- surely yous have copped on by now Fear loves a wind up. Fair play to him.

He's not winding. You can sense the anger bubbling away under the surface when chatting bout SF. There's been some life event that's driven that, which may be genuine enough. But his dislike and contempt for SF is real. Not be fooled in the auld "'T'was only fishing" line.  That only usually comes out when he hits a speed wobble on his augment.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: trueblue1234 on June 23, 2022, 01:48:56 PM
Biggest landlord party in the North, not sure about the south. Very few dont have a second home in Donegal, hard on an industrial wage

And of course you'll have no problem providing the evidence/statistics to verify both those claims?

So no then.

Correct? You don't have any statistics to verify your two claims? If you wouldn't mind confirming as much for the board.

No Talking to you. Can you confirm for us that you indeed don't have the statistics to back up either one of your two claims? That you just made the two claims up?

Don't be asking for facts or figures ffs. Don't you know Fear is in the know on all things SF. You should take his word as gospel and not be bothering him with mundane things like facts.
Snapchap and Trueblue- surely yous have copped on by now Fear loves a wind up. Fair play to him.

He's not winding. You can sense the anger bubbling away under the surface when chatting bout SF. There's been some life event that's driven that, which may be genuine enough. But his dislike and contempt for SF is real. Not be fooled in the auld "'T'was only fishing" line.  That only usually comes out when he hits a speed wobble on his augment.

Just reading this in my therapy waiting room.

Applesisapples

Quote from: trailer on June 22, 2022, 12:57:35 PM
Quote from: tonto1888 on June 22, 2022, 12:44:38 PM
Quote from: Applesisapples on June 22, 2022, 11:51:01 AM
Quote from: trailer on June 18, 2022, 06:23:24 PM
What do SF do with all the money?
Why don't you become a member and ask them? I'd guess a lot is spent on paying activists councillors etc... I don't know and I am no more bothered about how they spend the money than I am about FF, FG or the SDLP. But before you cast your nod and a wink accusations why don't you investigate and call them out on the facts?

its easier to make nod and a wink accusations though

I haven't made any accusations. I have asked a simple question. SF are the richest political party in Ireland. They raise million in America that cannot be spent in Ireland. They got a huge donation in GB that they filtered through their UK party rather than their Irish party. If we are to believe what we are told their MLAs, TDs etc only take an average industrial wage although this has been provided to be wrong on some occasions.  I think these are genuine questions. SF apologists on here are the ones who make it out like they are hiding something.
I'm not an apologist, I am simply saying that as a bona fide political party and an organisation with a constitution etc there are clearly defined ways in which money should be handled. So, do you know how much they raised? Have you proof of wrong doing? If not then your post is moot. Also man dies in uk and leaves money to a party organised in what is still part of the UK, what's the beef? All you are doing is rehashing Leo's mantra. Call them out shame them and I for one will support you if they are at fault.

trueblue1234

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on June 23, 2022, 02:49:32 PM
Quote from: trueblue1234 on June 23, 2022, 01:48:56 PM

So no then.

Just reading this in my therapy waiting room.

It's good to talk.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Applesisapples

More shit on here about houses owned, I'm pretty sure if you want you can find it on members interests. I'm not here to defend Adams but he was mentioned, has been a published author so unless you can prove his home ownership is as a result of illegal gains it would be wise not to make unfounded claims. I know a number of MLA's from both DUP and SDLP who own more than one home. In fact on SDLP or perhaps now former SDLP Belfast councillor was on radio quite a bit a few years back as a Landlord of HMO's.

trailer

Being wealthy isn't a crime but I would like to ask can everyone on the average industrial wage afford a second home?

RedHand88

Quote from: Applesisapples on June 23, 2022, 03:23:06 PM
More shit on here about houses owned, I'm pretty sure if you want you can find it on members interests. I'm not here to defend Adams but he was mentioned, has been a published author so unless you can prove his home ownership is as a result of illegal gains it would be wise not to make unfounded claims. I know a number of MLA's from both DUP and SDLP who own more than one home. In fact on SDLP or perhaps now former SDLP Belfast councillor was on radio quite a bit a few years back as a Landlord of HMO's.

He owned half the Holylands at one stage.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: RedHand88 on June 23, 2022, 05:17:28 PM
Quote from: Applesisapples on June 23, 2022, 03:23:06 PM

He owned half the Holylands at one stage.

Adams owned the other half

Snapchap

Quote from: trailer on June 23, 2022, 04:20:21 PM
Being wealthy isn't a crime but I would like to ask can everyone on the average industrial wage afford a second home?
Who are you referring  to?

trailer

Quote from: Snapchap on June 23, 2022, 08:50:25 PM

People who earn the average industrial wage. I wrote it down above.

Snapchap

Quote from: trailer on June 24, 2022, 10:14:20 AM

I didn't ask "what generic group". I asked "who?" Surely you can tell us who you know has a second home on an average industrial wage?

marty34

So no then.

Is fear still doing up his list?

Makes a sweeping statement but still no reply from him yet?

Rossfan

Population of 26 Cos now 5.1m.
Will be 11 or more extra seats in next Dáil.
So 86 TDs' votes needed to elect Taoiseach.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Snapchap

Quote from: Snapchap on June 24, 2022, 10:24:13 AM
Quote from: trailer on June 24, 2022, 10:14:20 AM

I didn't ask "what generic group". I asked "who?" Surely you can tell us who you know has a second home on an average industrial wage?

In your own time, of course.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe