Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

glens73

http://hoganstand.com/ArticleForm.aspx?ID=216909

Shiels on the bench - is he carrying a knock?

Surely they should be aiming to win this game? No matter how inconsistent Galway are they'll be much tougher than Wexford.

btdtgtt

Can't remember the last time any team lined out as published.

btdtgtt

That's a fantastic win in Portlaoise and one that really matters.
Wexford instead of Galway.
In dungarvan today and the deise are enjoying the viewing from Thurles but I suspect cork will fight back and win.

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: btdtgtt on May 25, 2014, 04:31:11 PM
That's a fantastic win in Portlaoise and one that really matters.
Wexford instead of Galway.
In dungarvan today and the deise are enjoying the viewing from Thurles but I suspect cork will fight back and win.

Well done antrim, Laos as good as Wexford at present so nothing to fear
Mon the saffrons
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Orior on May 25, 2014, 06:12:26 PM
Up the safrons!

I'm surprised they won in fairness, without the Loughgiel lads and NMcM picking the team, strange.....
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

theskull1

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 25, 2014, 06:15:01 PM
Up the safrons!

I'm surprised they won in fairness, without the Loughgiel lads and NMcM picking the team, strange.....

Oh ffs lets not do that argument again.

Believe KR is making great inroads into changing the mindset and requirement to be an Antrim player. I think he's getting the right response from those prepared to put the shoulder to the wheel. Well done to all involved.
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

stibhan

Could it be two big wins against Wexford in two years? Would be a massive achievement if so. Kevin Ryan has got Antrim fearing none of these teams anymore and I for one am delighted to see it.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: theskull1 on May 25, 2014, 06:49:53 PM
Up the safrons!

Believe KR is making great inroads into changing the mindset and requirement to be an Antrim player. I think he's getting the right response from those prepared to put the shoulder to the wheel. Well done to all involved.

Forgot smilie ffs!! Sorry  ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 25, 2014, 07:05:31 PM
Quote from: theskull1 on May 25, 2014, 06:49:53 PM
Up the safrons!

Forgot smilie ffs!! Sorry  ;)
;D You're a stirring shite!

AQMP

Great result today. Well done to all involved.

keep her low this half

Great result for Antrim down in Laois today. Gives Antrim a real chance next Sunday. I hope everyone is fit and ready for next week. That will be the fifth championship match in six weeks which is heavy going. Antrim's fitness coach is certainly earning his money.

Sleeping giant

Delighted with the win. Fair play to everyone of the lads.  Wexford will be a better drilled team than last time we played them, tho rather them than galway.   
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Milltown Row2

Agreed SG, they would need to be well rested after that today, all the travelling alone would take it's toll, to get to past Wexford would be great, where is it fixed for? Road trip possibly

AQMP

MR2, I believe the match will be in fortress Portlaoise ;)