Android Boxes

Started by snoopdog, July 30, 2015, 09:49:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

woakeme

Alot of you's seem very paranoid over this. Don't worry!

mrdeeds

Anybody know any good apps to download to an android box to watch tv? Being using TeaTV but it's acting up.

DrinkingHarp

Quote from: mrdeeds on March 27, 2019, 09:18:37 PM
Anybody know any good apps to download to an android box to watch tv? Being using TeaTV but it's acting up.

I use TeaTV with no problems but look for Black Panther TV - excellent for TV shows and movies.
No need for IPTV with Firestick.
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

tyrone girl

Best VPN anyone? Seeing people recommend Digibit? Im in no way technical so can i sign up to a VPN via an app on my fone or whatever then download it on the firestick and sign in that way? Is it easy enough to do?

paddyjohn

Is there anyway of putting a VPN onto a smart TV??

lurganblue

Quote from: paddyjohn on April 04, 2019, 12:07:17 PM
Is there anyway of putting a VPN onto a smart TV??

I believe you can get something for your router but not for the smart tv itself.

Dougal Maguire

Quote from: tyrone girl on April 04, 2019, 10:56:14 AM
Best VPN anyone? Seeing people recommend Digibit? Im in no way technical so can i sign up to a VPN via an app on my fone or whatever then download it on the firestick and sign in that way? Is it easy enough to do?
Stay away from Digibit. I'm with Nord and I find them pretty good. £80 for 3 years but they also do yearly deals too
Careful now

general

The IPTV Provider I use has made his own custom VPN @£30 for the year  ;D

Highly recommended.

Whoever has said that IPTV isnt needed for firesticks - if you want to watch any form of quality LIVE sport or Live TV then IPTV will be required

general

Also - internet providers have been blocking the live sports more and more - anyone running on iptv needs a vpn or you will be very P*SSed off when your footie stops 5 secs into the game

tyrone girl

I was able to watch the united game on iptv the other night it didnt seem to be blocked but the VOD and series are all blocked.

Dougal Maguire

Quote from: general on April 04, 2019, 04:26:12 PM
The IPTV Provider I use has made his own custom VPN @£30 for the year  ;D

Highly recommended.

Whoever has said that IPTV isnt needed for firesticks - if you want to watch any form of quality LIVE sport or Live TV then IPTV will be required
Yeah. Unfortunately I'd already subscribed to Nord before he got it set up. Are you on his new app?
Careful now

general

I am - i paid for a month of a vpn £10.

Ran out and signed straight up at 30 quid

Regarding blocking - there are some providers not blocking atm - however its a matter of time. Im on BT and it 100% wasnt working. soon as the vpn is turned on it works

bigfrank

Looking to get in contact with a provider someone here can vouch for,have a Sony android tv so couid download what ever app is needed or buy an amazon stick from Argos or somewhere if that's the way forward,does either or affect the quality/strength of stream?? Pm or whatever is welcome

general

Quote from: bigfrank on April 08, 2019, 07:27:56 PM
Looking to get in contact with a provider someone here can vouch for,have a Sony android tv so couid download what ever app is needed or buy an amazon stick from Argos or somewhere if that's the way forward,does either or affect the quality/strength of stream?? Pm or whatever is welcome

PM  ;D

Main Street

Quote from: general on April 09, 2019, 08:59:51 AM
Quote from: bigfrank on April 08, 2019, 07:27:56 PM

PM  ;D
I hope the Mod (Ziggy) is getting a kickback?