Graiguecullen or O'Dempsey's v Ballyfin
St Joseph's or Mountrath v Killeshin
Crettyard v Park-Ratheniska
Courtwood v Annanough
Clonaslee v Portlaoise
Trumera v Rathdowney
Ballyroan-Abbey v Colt

SCFC

Graigue hammered Colt in the final tonight. What they gained from walking this championship is beyond me.

Keyser Söze

Great win.
There won't be a cow milked or a walkover given in Graigue tonight!
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled.......

Blow-in

And to make it worse they are celebrating it. It's no wonder the club is in ruins to be honest.

Laois fan

I see they had about 30 togged out,another 34 listed with seniors ,seems very unfair on other junior c teams

Keyser Söze

Surely none of the Junior Cs are on the Senior panel?
The 34 listed must be their two 17s!

Junior Ex Laoistalk

Quote from: Batman!!! on August 21, 2019, 10:31:32 PM
And to make it worse they are celebrating it. It's no wonder the club is in ruins to be honest.
Wow, how dare they celebrate winning a final, what is the world coming to at all !!!!   ;D
Winners are not those who never fail, but those who never quit!

Jd

Heshs Umpire

Broke no rules but it's the spirit of this that's annoying everyone.
As someone asked me last night, what happens next year? Their "second" team pulled out of Junior A and should be relegated to Junior B. But this "third" team should also be going up to Junior B!
Well I could keep it above
But then it wouldn't be sky anymore

Keyser Söze

HU, I know there was a ruling/clarification made on this in the past few years. It generally happens more in league than championship. Anyone have a copy of the byelaws?
I "think" that the relegation supercedes the promotion, and Graigue will be all set to win the Junior C next year.

Heshs Umpire

Quote from: Keyser Söze on August 22, 2019, 12:12:24 PM
HU, I know there was a ruling/clarification made on this in the past few years. It generally happens more in league than championship. Anyone have a copy of the byelaws?
I "think" that the relegation supercedes the promotion, and Graigue will be all set to win the Junior C next year.
Think you're right. They could conceivably win the junior B and junior C next year if they are the teams that they affiliate.
Well I could keep it above
But then it wouldn't be sky anymore

Sir Alex7

How would have graiguecullen done junior a?

Keyser Söze

Quote from: Sir Alex7 on August 23, 2019, 02:20:29 AM
How would have graiguecullen done junior a?

Hard to know. They would have had up to 17 better players available to help their cause!

SCFC

I believe the county board are going to propose the introduction of a by law next year to prevent the "anomaly" that Graigue availed of this year happening again.