Premier League 2019/20

Started by Boycey, June 10, 2019, 01:16:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lurganblue

Quote from: Boycey on March 24, 2020, 10:48:18 AM
Opened Paddy Power app the other night to see what they doing to amuse themselves, there was betting on the Nigaraguan and Myanmar football leagues  ;D. I then met a friend yesterday who trades football for Boylesports and he told me he was going to work yesterday evening to trade an online FIFA tournament.....

The gas thing is I'll bet there are people betting on these things  :o

Ive a ten quid free bet sitting on bet365 following Cheltenham.  Just cant bring myself to back anything with it fs.

GetOverTheBar

Opened Paddy Power app the other night to see what they doing to amuse themselves, there was betting on the Nigaraguan and Myanmar football leagues  ;D. I then met a friend yesterday who trades football for Boylesports and he told me he was going to work yesterday evening to trade an online FIFA tournament.....

Think there is soon to be a market on call of duty warzone solo  ;D ;D

Milltown Row2

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on March 24, 2020, 12:16:16 PM

I'm digging out my Playstation today, its been in hiding for over 5 years!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Boycey

Not much happening today other than that FIFA thing, the next competitive football looks to be the Belarusian league at the weekend. I've decided I'm a Torpedo BelAZ fan because their name is  8) it was between them and Slutsk, I kid you not. 

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Boycey on March 24, 2020, 01:26:32 PM
Not much happening today other than that FIFA thing, the next competitive football looks to be the Belarusian league at the weekend. I've decided I'm a Torpedo BelAZ fan because their name is  8) it was between them and Slutsk, I kid you not.

Haven't had a bet since Cheltenham, as there is nothing to bet on, and not missing it!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: Boycey on March 24, 2020, 01:26:32 PM

I will defend the badge of Slutsk to the end.

You are on my list of enemies.

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 24, 2020, 12:52:15 PM
Quote from: GetOverTheBar on March 24, 2020, 12:16:16 PM

I'm digging out my Playstation today, its been in hiding for over 5 years!

Don't talk, the Xbox reflexes aren't what they once were I found out on Sunday night,

Boycey

https://twitter.com/BBCMOTD/status/1247946754085052425?s=19

Rank the top 10 Premier League managers as picked by BBC

My attempt

Fergie
Wenger
Mourinho
Pep
Klopp
Ancelotti
Rafa
Ranieri
Dalglish
Robson

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Boycey on April 08, 2020, 09:51:30 PM

My attempt

Fergie
Wenger
Mourinho
Pep
Klopp
Ancelotti
Rafa
Ranieri
Dalglish
Robson

Is it premier league? As great a manager he was Dalglish wasn't a great manager

Taylor

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 08, 2020, 09:57:19 PM

My attempt

Fergie
Wenger
Mourinho
Pep
Klopp
Ancelotti
Rafa
Ranieri
Dalglish
Robson

Is it premier league? As great a manager he was Dalglish wasn't a great manager

Ok then......

Boycey

Do the 10 managers not appear in that link? I didn't pick them I'm just following the BBCs rules, don't overcomplicate things Milltown  :)

BennyCake

My attempt

Fergie
Wenger
Mourinho
Pep
Klopp
Ancelotti
Rafa
Ranieri
Dalglish
Robson

Where's 'Arry?

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: Boycey on April 08, 2020, 10:03:15 PM
Do the 10 managers not appear in that link? I didn't pick them I'm just following the BBCs rules, don't overcomplicate things Milltown  :)

Man loves a debate boycey what can ye do

Milltown Row2

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on April 08, 2020, 11:04:34 PM

Blackburn and Newcastle were Kenny's main teams in the PL, Blackburn haven't done anything after he left. So I suppose you could give him credit but he was very poor at Newcastle

From the Bunker

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 08, 2020, 11:25:11 PM
Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on April 08, 2020, 11:04:34 PM

Blackburn and Newcastle were Kenny's main teams in the PL, Blackburn haven't done anything after he left. So I suppose you could give him credit but he was very poor at Newcastle

He also had a (weak) second stint with Liverpool.