Who’s Been Cancelled??

Started by screenexile, June 20, 2020, 11:56:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

andoireabu

Quote from: J70 on March 10, 2021, 08:16:41 AM
Quote from: screenexile on March 09, 2021, 07:25:39 PM
Piers Morgan . . . Thank f**k!!

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

The big baby took his ball and went home as soon as someone stood up to him. Funny how he saw fit to remove himself from a situation he didn't feel comfortable in, but didn't allow others the same right. He was good at putting it up to politicians but overall just a big airhorn of contrary opinions
Private Cowboy: Don't shit me, man!
Private Joker: I wouldn't shit you. You're my favorite turd!

bennydorano

I wouldn't mind a bet on him to join Andrew Neil's GB News - soon to launch on the Sky platform.

Taylor

Quote from: screenexile on March 09, 2021, 07:25:39 PM
Piers Morgan . . . Thank f**k!!

While not agreeing with a lot of what he says he absolutely held politicians accountable during the pandemic.

Contrast the interviews they do with other interviewers where they waffle and answer everything but the question asked - they are let off scot free.

Boris and co will be more relieved than anyone that he is gone - they boycotted the show for months because they didnt like being asked the hard questions

johnnycool

Quote from: bennydorano on March 10, 2021, 09:39:25 AM
I wouldn't mind a bet on him to join Andrew Neil's GB News - soon to launch on the Sky platform.

Gaslit Britain News?

Main Street

Personally I was shocked to hear there was still a bit of racism lingering in English upper class circles.
That's a shocking terror.

johnnycool

Quote from: Main Street on March 10, 2021, 11:01:59 AM
Personally I was shocked to hear there was still a bit of racism lingering in English upper class circles.

That's the bit that gets me as well.

Boris has been sectarian, racist, sexist and a mixture of them all at any given time and yet we're shocked that a member of the Royal family verbalised to Harry a query about the skin colour of his as yet unborn child.

I'd be shocked if someone hadn't TBH knowing their previous escapades.

whitey

Quote from: johnnycool on March 10, 2021, 11:47:51 AM

Boris has been sectarian, racist, sexist and a mixture of them all at any given time and yet we're shocked that a member of the Royal family verbalised to Harry a query about the skin colour of his as yet unborn child.

I bet it was Mike Tindel or his wife who said it

RedHand88

I see Piers Morgans old colleague Jake Tapper of CNN rowing in behind him, citing the first amendment and freedom of speech.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: johnnycool on March 10, 2021, 11:47:51 AM

Aye sure everyone has laughed at the boul Phil's outbursts over the years.

bennydorano

Quote from: RedHand88 on March 10, 2021, 12:57:07 PM
I see Piers Morgans old colleague Jake Tapper of CNN rowing in behind him, citing the first amendment and freedom of speech.
I like Piers Morgan. He's slabbering about free speech but he's been denied f**k all, he's had his say, lots of people disagree with him and are articulating that - that is free speech in a nutshell, not sure what he expects to happen? Taking his ball and going home was very childish.

johnnycool

Quote from: bennydorano on March 10, 2021, 01:06:05 PM
I like Piers Morgan. He's slabbering about free speech but he's been denied f**k all, he's had his say, lots of people disagree with him and are articulating that - that is free speech in a nutshell, not sure what he expects to happen? Taking his ball and going home was very childish.

Didn't like the weatherman lad having his go at free speech all the same especially when he got personal.

J70

Supposedly Tapper misunderstood what Ofcom is. According to The Independent, they are technically NOT part of the UK government, and so their investigation is NOT a crackdown on free speech.

I've no idea if that's true.

seafoid

Quote from: johnnycool on March 10, 2021, 01:50:07 PM
Quote from: bennydorano on March 10, 2021, 01:06:05 PM

Didn't like the weatherman lad having his go at free speech all the same especially when he got personal.

He likes dishing it out rather than taking it

https://mobile.twitter.com/Kishan_Devani/status/1369270339407147008
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Hound

Quote from: whitey on March 08, 2021, 01:06:57 PM

FFS-I have heard it all now

She was shocked that she would have to courtesy to the Queen and didn't know until a few minutes before she met her for the first time.

She didn't know who Harry was and had to Google him

She knew nothing about what had happened with Princess Diana

She didn't know what she was getting into

A spoiled brat who has had it her own way her whole life (because she's a cute minor celebrity) and didn't like to have to play second fiddle is more like it

I'd never heard of her before she married Harry. I'm sure she's no angel, but she seems to get a hard time judging by the lies people peddle about her!

She was shocked that she would have to courtesy to the Queen and didn't know until a few minutes before she met her for the first time.
- Herself and Harry were meeting Eugenie and Fergie for lunch, and only found out on the drive over the Queen would be there.
- She said she was surprised she would have to courtesy when it was in private with only family. She thought it was just a traditional ceremonial thing which was just done when members of the public were around.
- Hardly unreasonable.

- Nope! She said she never googled him!

- She did not say that during the interview. There was a reference to her not realising the hounding Diana got from media, but it was Harry leading that part of the conversation when saying he saw it as history repeating itself.

She definitely didn't realize what she was getting into by marrying him. It's effectively full time lockdown for the rest of your life, bar the official tours. Even if you have every luxury you could imagine, we all know now that lockdown is a right pain in the Swiss. She a knew a year before the rest of us and felt she had to engineer a way out of it. And she accomplished it. She regained control of her life.

johnnycool

Quote from: Hound on March 11, 2021, 07:20:53 AM
Quote from: whitey on March 08, 2021, 01:06:57 PM

FFS-I have heard it all now

She didn't know what she was getting into

A spoiled brat who has had it her own way her whole life (because she's a cute minor celebrity) and didn't like to have to play second fiddle is more like it

I'd never heard of her before she married Harry. I'm sure she's no angel, but she seems to get a hard time judging by the lies people peddle about her!

- Herself and Harry were meeting Eugenie and Fergie for lunch, and only found out on the drive over the Queen would be there.
- She said she was surprised she would have to courtesy when it was in private with only family. She thought it was just a traditional ceremonial thing which was just done when members of the public were around.
- Hardly unreasonable.

- Nope! She said she never googled him!

- She did not say that during the interview. There was a reference to her not realising the hounding Diana got from media, but it was Harry leading that part of the conversation when saying he saw it as history repeating itself.

She definitely didn't realize what she was getting into by marrying him. It's effectively full time lockdown for the rest of your life, bar the official tours. Even if you have every luxury you could imagine, we all know now that lockdown is a right pain in the Swiss. She a knew a year before the rest of us and felt she had to engineer a way out of it. And she accomplished it. She regained control of her life.

Wonder why they feel the need to take her drivers license and passport off her. I bet that was a bit of a shock to her.

Shower of lizard c***ts  ;D