Who’s Been Cancelled??

Started by screenexile, June 20, 2020, 11:56:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trileacman

There'll be a time in the future when this is all viewed as knee jerk McCarthyism.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

johnnycool

Meghan Windsor is getting it somewhat today from the British media for daring to say the Royals are racist...

Imagine that!

Taylor

Maybe some of our US friends can tell us what way the media are reacting over there?

Bound to be Philip asking about the colour of the baby wasnt it

JPGJOHNNYG

Quote from: johnnycool on March 08, 2021, 11:04:45 AM
Meghan Windsor is getting it somewhat today from the British media for daring to say the Royals are racist...

Imagine that!

No time for the Royals but she is poison.
At least she should have the balls to name who the racist was instead of just tarring them all with the same brush. Sure didn't she marry the biggest racist of them all nazi raghead Harry. Yet she seems surprised ffs.

trailer

The whole thing is exactly why Royal families should be completely outlawed everywhere. I do feel sorry for her but part of me thinks, like what the f**k did you expect Meghan?

J70

Quote from: JPGJOHNNYG on March 08, 2021, 12:24:10 PM

Imagine that!

At least she should have the balls to name who the racist was instead of just tarring them all with the same brush. Sure didn't she marry the biggest racist of them all nazi raghead Harry. Yet she seems surprised ffs.

Harry is a racist but he married a woman who is half-black?

On the Nazi accusation - is this in reference to the Nazi costume years ago? (I'm not exposed to the day-to-day royal stuff where I live)

If so, it was stupid, tone-deaf and insensitive, but a kid wearing an offensive costume like that is not necessarily indicative of racist or fascist sympathies.

Unless there is other history there, in which case, carry on.

whitey

Quote from: J70 on March 08, 2021, 12:43:26 PM

Imagine that!

On the Nazi accusation - is this in reference to the Nazi costume years ago? (I'm not exposed to the day-to-day royal stuff where I live)

If so, it was stupid, tone-deaf and insensitive, but a kid wearing an offensive costume like that is not necessarily indicative of racist or fascist sympathies.

FFS-I have heard it all now

She was shocked that she would have to courtesy to the Queen and didn't know until a few minutes before she met her for the first time.

She didn't know who Harry was and had to Google him

She knew nothing about what had happened with Princess Diana

She didn't know what she was getting into

A spoiled brat who has had it her own way her whole life (because she's a cute minor celebrity) and didn't like to have to play second fiddle is more like it

J70

Quote from: whitey on March 08, 2021, 01:06:57 PM

Imagine that!

She was shocked that she would have to courtesy to the Queen and didn't know until a few minutes before she met her for the first time.

A spoiled brat who has had it her own way her whole life (because she's a cute minor celebrity) and didn't like to have to play second fiddle is more like it

Nice, but what's that got to do with anything I said?

whitey

Quote from: J70 on March 08, 2021, 01:12:18 PM

Imagine that!

Nothing

I shouldn't have hit reply....my comment was not directed towards you

J70

Quote from: whitey on March 08, 2021, 01:20:16 PM
Quote from: J70 on March 08, 2021, 01:12:18 PM

Imagine that!

Nothing

I shouldn't have hit reply

Sorry :)

Keyboard Warrior

Imagine that!

Who cares?

johnnycool

Imagine that!

It was Harry who heard it and told her but wouldn't divulge to her who said it.

but blame her.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: johnnycool on March 08, 2021, 02:33:11 PM

Imagine that!

but blame her.
Was nobody concerned the wean would be born ginger?

johnnycool

Quote from: Tony Baloney on March 08, 2021, 02:36:28 PM
Quote from: johnnycool on March 08, 2021, 02:33:11 PM

Imagine that!

but blame her.
Was nobody concerned the wean would be born ginger?

That's the Hewitt bloodline for you.

whitey

Quote from: Keyboard Warrior on March 08, 2021, 02:31:45 PM

Imagine that!

Who cares?

Half the people on my social media feed who are having a nervous breakdown over this