Previous topic - Next topic

quit yo jibbajabba

Hopefully it was meant to be wab. Love that word

Gabriel_Hurl

This is the drivel that gmac reads and regurgitates on here

Gmac

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on March 04, 2021, 09:10:55 PM

i never heard of her to be honest but she makes a point .I don't watch much Fox News either which seems to be thrown at me every time I post , I guess a clever fellow like you watches cnn or msnbc which spin lies about Russian collusion for 4 years and covered up for a clearly ailing presidential candidate joe Biden and is now covering up for his rapid mental decline . You probably loved the cuomo brothers interviews too and believed that 50k blm protests don't spread covid just Trump rallies do that
Florida did a terrible job with covid but cuomo was terrific, I could go on all day .

Jell 0 Biafra

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on March 04, 2021, 09:10:55 PM

I've never heard the song or read the book, but I'm willing to bet that the one on the left is not, in fact, the work of Dr. Seuss, Despite Ms. Bish's claims to the contrary.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: Gmac on March 04, 2021, 09:30:41 PMi never heard of her to be honest but she makes a point .I don't watch much Fox News either which seems to be thrown at me every time I post , I guess a clever fellow like you watches cnn or msnbc which spin lies about Russian collusion for 4 years and covered up for a clearly ailing presidential candidate joe Biden and is now covering up for his rapid mental decline . You probably loved the cuomo brothers interviews too and believed that 50k blm protests don't spread covid just Trump rallies do that
Florida did a terrible job with covid but cuomo was terrific, I could go on all day .

Gmac

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on March 04, 2021, 09:56:50 PM
Quote from: Gmac on March 04, 2021, 09:30:41 PMi never heard of her to be honest but she makes a point .I don't watch much Fox News either which seems to be thrown at me every time I post , I guess a clever fellow like you watches cnn or msnbc which spin lies about Russian collusion for 4 years and covered up for a clearly ailing presidential candidate joe Biden and is now covering up for his rapid mental decline . You probably loved the cuomo brothers interviews too and believed that 50k blm protests don't spread covid just Trump rallies do that

exactly ice up son

Gabriel_Hurl

J70

Quote from: Gmac on March 04, 2021, 08:20:32 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on March 04, 2021, 08:14:38 PM
Quote from: tonto1888 on March 04, 2021, 07:15:45 PM
Dr Seuss hasn't really been cancelled tho has he

Don't let facts get in the way of a Fox News vomit session
the usual waps rushing to defend cancel culture

Leaving aside the fact that Dr Seuss has not been canceled, that in reality his estate or trust or whatever has discontinued publishing six of his books, do you think there is no merit to their decision?

Will you be reading the offensive Asian and black stereotypes to your kids or grandkids?

Do you show them 19th century Punch cartoon depictions of Irish people?

Gmac

Quote from: J70 on March 05, 2021, 01:45:45 AM

Leaving aside the fact that Dr Seuss has not been canceled, that in reality his estate or trust or whatever has discontinued publishing six of his books, do you think there is no merit to their decision?

Will you be reading the offensive Asian and black stereotypes to your kids or grandkids?

mein kampf is still available on Amazon is that ok ?
Pretty much every rap song is ni&&er this or ho that where are the feminists and cancel culture for that.I'm not worried about how Irish were portrayed 150 years ago

tonto1888

RedHand88

2021 logic.

Bad
Mr Potato Head
Dr Seuss
The Weakest Link

Good
Cardi B - WAP

J70

Quote from: Gmac on March 05, 2021, 02:06:42 AM
Quote from: J70 on March 05, 2021, 01:45:45 AM

mein kampf is still available on Amazon is that ok ?
Pretty much every rap song is ni&&er this or ho that where are the feminists and cancel culture for that.I'm not worried about how Irish were portrayed 150 years ago

You didn't answer the question.

Is Mein Kampf a kids book?

Would you be outraged if those who owned the rights decided to pull that book?

Leaving aside the issue of the use of n-word in black culture (I'm happy to discuss that if you want), do you stick adult versions of rap songs on the car radio for your kids?

J70

Quote from: RedHand88 on March 05, 2021, 07:52:57 AM
2021 logic.

Bad
Mr Potato Head
Dr Seuss
The Weakest Link

Good
Cardi B - WAP

Mr Potato Head is still being sold and will continue to be.

Dr Seuss published more than 60 kids books. Only six are being pulled by his trust.

I've no idea what the Weakest Link problem is.

RedHand88

Quote from: J70 on March 05, 2021, 11:51:56 AM
2021 logic.

Bad
Mr Potato Head
Dr Seuss
The Weakest Link

Good
Cardi B - WAP

Dr Seuss published more than 60 kids books. Only six are being pulled by his trust.

You should look into what the woke kids have to say about the weskest link. They want Anne Robinsons countdown gig to be took off her.

J70

Quote from: RedHand88 on March 05, 2021, 01:19:58 PM
Quote from: J70 on March 05, 2021, 11:51:56 AM
2021 logic.

Bad
Mr Potato Head
Dr Seuss
The Weakest Link

Good
Cardi B - WAP

You should look into what the woke kids have to say about the weskest link. They want Anne Robinsons countdown gig to be took off her.

I just did. Saw a clip of her shaming a single mother on benefits.

Supposedly her schtick was to try to throw people off their game.

Seems fair game for criticism to me. Let Robinson come out and explain herself. She made a huge amount of money through her caustic on-air personality. And Countdown is aimed at the university-student demographic. Its not a Fox News gig.