Game of Thrones - Spoilers

Started by Dinny Breen, June 21, 2016, 10:49:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trailer

Quote from: From the Bunker on August 22, 2022, 04:09:15 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on August 22, 2022, 01:44:05 PM
Are the episodes coming out weekly? I have never seen GoT so I'm working on the assumption that if I start with the new series it'll be a lead-in to GoT or is the plan that this is a spin-off rather than a prequel similar to Saul and Breaking Bad?

I'd watch Game of Thrones First. Many of the surprises are from the past.

Loved GOT but I don't have Sky Atlantic, migrated to the dodgy box - can you stream it anywhere?

Throw It Up Ref

Quote from: trailer on August 22, 2022, 04:34:00 PM
Are the episodes coming out weekly? I have never seen GoT so I'm working on the assumption that if I start with the new series it'll be a lead-in to GoT or is the plan that this is a spin-off rather than a prequel similar to Saul and Breaking Bad?

Loved GOT but I don't have Sky Atlantic, migrated to the dodgy box - can you stream it anywhere?

Does the dodgy box not have Sky Atlantic / series to stream?

Best bet would be to wait until the season is over and get a Now TV Entertainment subscription for a month. Think it's around a tenner.

screenexile

Lot of potential I definitely enjoyed that first episode.

screenexile

I see there's "uproar" about the second episode. . . people would need to get over themselves it's a tv show about feckin dragons it's not real life FFS!!!

bigarsedkeeper

Quote from: trailer on August 22, 2022, 04:34:00 PM

I was able to get it on IPTV - subtitles were in French though. Going to have to learn Valrian

RedHand88

Anyone watch House of the Dragon finale? Excellent television.

lurganblue

Quote from: RedHand88 on October 24, 2022, 11:58:12 AM

Yeah watched it last night. Very good.  I was expecting something different from the finale but clearly big things are ahead.

The whole series was brilliant IMO. Some fantastic performances. The change in actors/actresses half way through, as the characters aged, threw me a little but i think it worked.

markl121

Quote from: lurganblue on October 25, 2022, 10:57:29 AM
Quote from: RedHand88 on October 24, 2022, 11:58:12 AM

Yeah watched it last night. Very good.  I was expecting something different from the finale but clearly big things are ahead.

The whole series was brilliant IMO. Some fantastic performances. The change in actors/actresses half way through, as the characters aged, threw me a little but i think it worked.
yes I was struggling even up to the actor changes but now with these new ones hopefully that stabilises it going forward.The finals was class and in typical GOT thrones style, I'll not believe anything until I see it.