Paul Galvin

Started by redandblackareback, December 21, 2010, 01:14:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZOffaly

Is this a joke? A line of clothing with the English translation of Amhran na bhFiann printed on it? Paul Galvin is a weird cat. :)

NAG1

Quote from: AZOffaly on October 19, 2015, 03:47:33 PM
Is this a joke? A line of clothing with the English translation of Amhran na bhFiann printed on it? Paul Galvin is a weird cat. :)

Any one else find that slightly disrespectful or am I being hyper sensitive.

Or maybe that he was going for, courting the publicity.

AZOffaly

Quote from: NAG1 on October 19, 2015, 03:53:34 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on October 19, 2015, 03:47:33 PM

Any one else find that slightly disrespectful or am I being hyper sensitive.

Or maybe that he was going for, courting the publicity.

I did, to be honest. It's our national anthem. I'm not that comfortable with someone trying to make money off it for himself.

rrhf

At least he is proud of it..

Keyser soze

Surely merits inclusion in the WTF thread.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

maybe should have got the rugby team to wear some between games

rosnarun

the Soldiers Song was Written in English and Translated later so i can see any Problem with the lyrics being in English . or am i missing the point?
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

Beffs

I refuse to believe that is a real ad & and not a Waterford Whisperer piss take.  :o

rrhf

If you grew up on the unforgiving  tough streets of kerry,  unfortunately if you aren't a natural rapper, urban warrior fashion is your only other outlet to express yourself and your grievances.. Fair play but I'd have called the range GALVINised alas not hardcore enough.

easytiger95

Read the full press release - Galvin wrote it himself. reminded me a little of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no_elVGGgW8

From the Bunker

Is he going to tog out for the Kingdom this year? Personally, I hope so, He made a big impression in the final last year. ;)

No on a serious note, he must have a sh1t load of mirrors in his house. I'd say he spends a lot of time admiring himself.