Voting closed: March 03, 2015, 02:53:23 PM

thejuice

Meath (FL Division 2 v Westmeath) -

Paddy O'Rourke;

Donnacha Tobin, Conor McGill, Mickey Burke;
Davy Dalton, Donal Keogan, Bryan Menton;

Andrew Tormey, Adam Flanagan;

Graham Reilly, Padraic Harnan, Eamonn Wallace;
Damien Carroll, Stephen Bray, Mickey Newman.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

thejuice

Eamon Wallace, Adam Flanagan and Harnan all lined out against Westmeath for the victorious U21's during the week. Hope that will spur the lads on here too.

Wonder why Eamon Wallace is playing at both levels considering he missed all of last year with his ACL.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

emadden

Want to win 2 tickets to the Leinster Senior Championship Final of your choice this July? Play the Good Counsel vs St. Mary's Edenderry Fantasy Leinster GAA game here http://www.leinstergaa.ie/fantasy

mylestheslasher

Interesting match ups this weekend.

Down v Galway - Tight, Down as they are at home.
Meath v Westmeath - Meath but only because the lakesiders seem to fill their togs when they play meath
Cavan v Kildare - Kildare, all not well in the Cavan camp maybe? Two players left during the week and no full forward line.
Laois v Ros - Ros, Laois are going down.

seafoid

Down v Galway - draw
Meath v Westmeath - Westmeath
Cavan v Kildare - Kildare
Laois v Ros - Ros

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

ardtole

I backed Kildare @ 11/8 so a Cavan win is likely.

giveballaghback

I am getting worried seafoid, you are tipping the Rossies,
My 4 are, galway, westmeath, ros, and cavan. Could be wrong on all four its a lottery

seafoid

Quote from: giveballaghback on March 07, 2015, 03:13:56 PM
I am getting worried seafoid, you are tipping the Rossies,
My 4 are, galway, westmeath, ros, and cavan. Could be wrong on all four its a lottery
they might not get much change from the 2 meaths, Galway and flourbags ;)
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Rossfan

Galway, Westmeath, Draw and Laois regrettably.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Syferus

Rossfan

2 wrong so far :-[.
Big win for Kildare. 2-13 from a team allegedly with no forwards against a all behind the ball team.
Westies lose the plot against the Easties as is traditional.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

mylestheslasher

Quote from: Rossfan on March 07, 2015, 08:49:38 PM
2 wrong so far :-[.
Big win for Kildare. 2-13 from a team allegedly with no forwards against a all behind the ball team.
Westies lose the plot against the Easties as is traditional.

It didnt really pan out that way, Cavan red card (deserved) when they had the gale at their back and a soft peno for Kildare meant the big first half lead we were looking for didnt materialise. I think we are in trouble now.

Donnellys Hollow

Decision to start Niall Kelly probably won that game for Kildare. He kept the team in it when we were struggling in the first half. On the negative side he probably won't be risked next Sunday with the u21 side out on Wednesday week. Paul Cribbin's return has given us some badly needed mobility around the middle. He played the game on the edge which is something Kildare have been lacking since Dermot Earley retired. Bolton helped drive the team on and Dan Flynn will only get better.

At least we've given ourselves a chance of staying up now.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

manfromdelmonte

I dunno what Westmeath people were expecting.

Meath could probably put out their over 40s team and they'd still beat Westmeath.
Westmeath for a dual county do both sports quite poorly

Old yeller

Quote from: Donnellys Hollow on March 07, 2015, 09:40:48 PM
Decision to start Niall Kelly probably won that game for Kildare. He kept the team in it when we were struggling in the first half. On the negative side he probably won't be risked next Sunday with the u21 side out on Wednesday week. Paul Cribbin's return has given us some badly needed mobility around the middle. He played the game on the edge which is something Kildare have been lacking since Dermot Earley retired. Bolton helped drive the team on and Dan Flynn will only get better.

At least we've given ourselves a chance of staying up now.
It should take some pressure of Ryan, he took dogs abuse before the match from the Kildare fans. It was a disgrace to see it actually.