Graham Geraghty - Evergreen

Started by Never beat the deeler, December 13, 2013, 03:36:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

magpie seanie

Quote from: RandyDupree on December 13, 2013, 03:50:41 PM
Gutted for the 6th best forward at the college who has to now sit on the bench and watch the pensioner play in his place simply because of his high profile name.

The 6th best forward should be picked unless they accomodate a 3rd midfielder or play a defender in the forwards.

rodney trotter

Gas the way the gaa were talking about the age of 24 being the limit for sigerson a few years ago. Good boost for blanch though, they were fairly competitive in the league, wouldnt have a team of stars like the bigger name colleges, but a decent team all the same

thejuice

Graham, who still dabbles with the extraordinary and the sublime with his club Clan Na nGael, scored the opening point from play against Skryne at the weekend, before moving to half back to cover for an injured colleague and then proceeds to kick another 5 from play afterwards.

Approaching Larry Reilly levels of class at this stage.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Jinxy

I hope Mick O'Dowd was watching.

rrhf

he has put some shft in.
Pity he got injured a few years back when he was brought back for the county. 

squire_in_navy_slacks

A superb specimen of athlete and footballer

rrhf

Disappointed on how he missed out on a leinster championship in 2010.

Jinxy

I'll never forget that day in Navan.  :D

tiempo

I'll always remember the 2001 All-Ireland final Meath v Galway, the Galway full back Gary Fahey cleared the ball upfield and fell in the process, his direct marker, Graham, proceeded to stand with his full weight on the back of Garys achilles and ankle while he lay on the pitch in a clear attempt to injure him, knowing the ball had gone up the other end of the pitch and the referee and 90% of those in attendance would not still be watching as he carried out this dirty action. This was not a collision, Graham took two or three steps to get into position with Fahey prone before carrying out the stamp, and held his full weight on Fahey for about 5 or 6 seconds.