Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tonto1888

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on March 11, 2021, 06:58:07 AM
Quote from: imtommygunn on March 10, 2021, 10:07:05 PM
Quote from: johnnycool on March 10, 2021, 04:58:46 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on March 10, 2021, 04:54:48 PM
https://www.irishexaminer.com/news/politics/arid-40241705.html

Leo is making a bit of a dick out of himself recently.

The more you see the less likeable he is. What's that saying - if he was a lollipop he'd eat himself? Comes across very ego centric all about me.

(I know most politicians are but he is definitely up there...)

Undoubted tube at times, but let's be honest must be very very few protestants on island supporting SF. And I think it's becoming more widely accepted now that SF can't be leaders on unity push if we are to convince unionists. I'm telling you most Shinners( and others) sectarianise about protestants every single day. It's often cloaked in poor tasting humour. I can pretty much guarantee that most northern nationalists have  been involved in a conversation over the last week where something bad was said about protestants.

Is this a serious post?

Snapchap

I can pretty much guarantee that most northern nationalists have  been involved in a conversation over the last week where something bad was said about protestants.
:o :o :o
I was doing that much eye rolling at your post and it's pathetically desperate attempts at deflection from Varadkar's sectarian headcounting, that I missed this absolute chestnut at the end!!

What the actual f#@k!!!!lol I mean seriously. I've heard it all on this board now, I really have.

Franko

The more you see the less likeable he is. What's that saying - if he was a lollipop he'd eat himself? Comes across very ego centric all about me.

Undoubted tube at times, but let's be honest must be very very few protestants on island supporting SF. And I think it's becoming more widely accepted now that SF can't be leaders on unity push if we are to convince unionists. I'm telling you most Shinners( and others) sectarianise about protestants every single day. It's often cloaked in poor tasting humour. I can pretty much guarantee that most northern nationalists have  been involved in a conversation over the last week where something bad was said about protestants.

Clearly a Derry thing this

macker15

Quote from: Snapchap on March 10, 2021, 05:21:15 PM

"Leo Varadkar said the opposition party were "an obstacle to unity" because of its "openly hostile" relationship with unionism."

So it must be fair to say, then, that Varadkar and his party are also "an obstacle to unity" because of their "openly hostile relationship" with 6 county nationalism.

The man is a liability.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Franko on March 11, 2021, 08:41:42 AM

Clearly a Derry thing this

Clearly

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: tonto1888 on March 11, 2021, 08:29:17 AM

Is this a serious post?

Yes. Who hasn't heard the word "Hun", "black/orange bast%%ds", "f**k them , hell rub it up the feckers with Brexit etc" used recently. Stop lying lads. You know its true. Sectarianism and division underpins almost everything we do in the north. Suck it up. People are so cute about this stuff, ach sure its only a bit of craic etc

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Snapchap on March 11, 2021, 08:33:53 AM
I can pretty much guarantee that most northern nationalists have  been involved in a conversation over the last week where something bad was said about protestants.
I was doing that much eye rolling at your post and it's pathetically desperate attempts at deflection from Varadkar's sectarian headcounting, that I missed this absolute chestnut at the end!!

What the actual f#@k!!!!lol I mean seriously. I've heard it all on this board now, I really have.

I called him a tube. He made a very  bad attempt at a very valid point about unionism and their relationship with SF. It doesn't work, it wont work ever. SF cant successfully lead the unity campaign.

johnnycool

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on March 11, 2021, 09:15:42 AM

I called him a tube. He made a very  bad attempt at a very valid point about unionism and their relationship with SF. It doesn't work, it wont work ever. SF cant successfully lead the unity campaign.

Coveney is going to get an even greater taste of the DUP mentality after his statement about Boris and Frost being untrustworthy.

It's literally impossible to work with them on anything due to their intransigence and moral superiority on everything.

They need a bogey man on the NI protocol, Shinners have stepped to the side on it to a larger degree so the DUP need another bogey man and that's going to be Coveney and the Irish state.

At least Emily Maitliss on Newsnight got stuck into Sammy last night when he went on his bogeyman rant over the NI Protocol.

imtommygunn

QuoteI can pretty much guarantee that most northern nationalists have  been involved in a conversation over the last week where something bad was said about protestants.

Can you explain the above statement?

Forget SF for a post. I don't care about them and you have a made a statement about northern nationalists and not SF. What is that statement about? Where has it come from?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: imtommygunn on March 11, 2021, 09:38:21 AM
QuoteI can pretty much guarantee that most northern nationalists have  been involved in a conversation over the last week where something bad was said about protestants.

Forget SF for a post. I don't care about them and you have a made a statement about northern nationalists and not SF. What is that statement about? Where has it come from?

Yeah cause that's what normal northern nationalist do every week, phone up a mate and go, them unionist/loyalist/protestant bstards!!

I look forward to that chat every week.

I know I've chatted to and about northern nationalist most weeks though
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Based on what I see and hear every single week, most nationalists will quite willingly engage in conversations that are negative about protestants, its engrained in us all, we don't like to admit it

Snapchap

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on March 11, 2021, 09:15:42 AM

You merely said he was a tube "at times", then launched into another tiresome rant about SF.

He attempted to perform a sectarian headcount of his fellow TDs. It says it all that you can't just condemn that and leave it at that.

imtommygunn

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on March 11, 2021, 09:50:19 AM

Based on what I see and hear every single week, most nationalists will quite willingly engage in conversations that are negative about protestants, its engrained in us all, we don't like to admit it

I don't see that at all.

Occasionally anti DUP sentiments.

That's a fairly broad brush statement which tbh is nonsense.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 11, 2021, 09:48:49 AM

Yeah cause that's what normal northern nationalist do every week, phone up a mate and go, them unionist/loyalist/protestant bstards!!

I look forward to that chat every week.

I know I've chatted to and about northern nationalist most weeks though

I'm normal, I don't hate prods, but I will laugh at people saying stuff at times because that's what we have always done, both sides, you know the drill MR2, come on it doesn't work up here , we generally don't get on on a lot of things, big things, important things, I must have been really unlucky to have worked in 5 different places across the north where a the taigs say bad things about the huns

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: imtommygunn on March 11, 2021, 09:56:40 AM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on March 11, 2021, 09:50:19 AM

I don't see that at all.

Occasionally anti DUP sentiments.

That's a fairly broad brush statement which tbh is nonsense.

Probably work with women