More Dissident-Republican Activity

Started by sammymaguire, November 19, 2009, 06:02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rois

Quote from: Kidder81 on December 14, 2013, 07:54:18 AM
Quote from: Rois on December 14, 2013, 12:59:16 AM
We had our Christmas party in the Merchant tonight. I was in the Cloth Ear since 5 or so. Funnily enough I met a friend who was also on her Christmas night out. She is a detective in the PSNI. They all left v suddenly to go to another bar and she didn't know why they had to leave. Think it is clear now.  Sickening. There were loads of kids around as HS said.

What sort of people are you associating yourself with ? :(
I hope you're joking

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Arthur_Friend on December 14, 2013, 12:20:10 AM
Quote from: Ulick on December 13, 2013, 11:36:11 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 13, 2013, 11:18:40 PM
Quote from: Ulick on December 13, 2013, 10:59:28 PM
God help us that another person has to have their Christmas dinner and piss-up ruined. Ulster has moved on from this...

::) ::) and the kids too having their xmas panto ruined also but hey onwards and upwards, freedom only round the corner. I can't wait to see their next tactic

Pipe bombs and gangland shootings in the Dublin every other night and I don't see the Dubs pissing themselves all over the press.

What point are you trying to make exactly?
You would wonder.

Kidder81

Quote from: Rois on December 14, 2013, 08:44:13 AM
We had our Christmas party in the Merchant tonight. I was in the Cloth Ear since 5 or so. Funnily enough I met a friend who was also on her Christmas night out. She is a detective in the PSNI. They all left v suddenly to go to another bar and she didn't know why they had to leave. Think it is clear now.  Sickening. There were loads of kids around as HS said.

I hope you're joking

Not at all. A member of an organisation that is rotten to the core.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: hardstation on December 14, 2013, 09:20:38 AM
Ahem. Please don't get me mixed up with him.....

Defo not, I'm good looking, fit, vertically challenged :P and HS looks like his avatar ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Rois

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Kidder81 on December 14, 2013, 08:57:38 AM

I hope you're joking

You should market your dinosaurs to tourists up there.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Kidder81

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on December 14, 2013, 10:52:06 AM

I hope you're joking

So anyone that doesent trust the PSNI is a "dinosaur" ?

The last year or so has shown them to be no different than before, apologising to loyalists for rioting in Newtownabbey, not arresting those in the UVF responsible for last years disorder........etc etc

Maguire01

Quote from: Ulick on December 13, 2013, 11:36:11 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 13, 2013, 11:18:40 PM
Quote from: Ulick on December 13, 2013, 10:59:28 PM
God help us that another person has to have their Christmas dinner and piss-up ruined. Ulster has moved on from this...

::) ::) and the kids too having their xmas panto ruined also but hey onwards and upwards, freedom only round the corner. I can't wait to see their next tactic

Pipe bombs and gangland shootings in the Dublin every other night and I don't see the Dubs pissing themselves all over the press.
In the middle of Temple Bar, is it?

glens abu

Quote from: Kidder81 on December 14, 2013, 11:04:05 AM

I hope you're joking

The last year or so has shown them to be no different than before, apologising to loyalists for rioting in Newtownabbey, not arresting those in the UVF responsible for last years disorder........etc etc

What a load of balls,they def are not perfect but you seriously saying they are the same as the RUC would colluded to murder 100,s of Nationalists,who led Loyalists into Nationalists areas to attack them.They are no better but no worse than a lot of police around Europe,still bad apples amongst them but big improvement from the past and with people like Ronan Kerr continuing to join they will only get better.I also think you are a dinosaur.

Kidder81

Quote from: glens abu on December 14, 2013, 01:08:03 PM

I hope you're joking

What a load of balls,they def are not perfect but you seriously saying they are the same as the RUC would colluded to murder 100,s of Nationalists,who led Loyalists into Nationalists areas to attack them.They are no better but no worse than a lot of police around Europe,still bad apples amongst them but big improvement from the past and with people like Ronan Kerr continuing to join they will only get better.I also think you are a dinosaur.

As a Sinn Fein member you have to say that.

glens abu

Quote from: Kidder81 on December 14, 2013, 01:21:03 PM

I hope you're joking

I don't have to say anything,just think people like you get of easy when you try and tell us nothing has changed.Things have changed big time,more changes needed but that doesn't give us reason to try and kill them or do dismiss those changes as irrelevant.

Kidder81

Quote from: glens abu on December 14, 2013, 01:40:51 PM

I hope you're joking

I don't have to say anything,just think people like you get of easy when you try and tell us nothing has changed.Things have changed big time,more changes needed but that doesn't give us reason to try and kill them or do dismiss those changes as irrelevant.

I am not talking about killing them, they give loyalists and the UVF in particular free reign, that's what pisses me off.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Kidder81 on December 14, 2013, 02:34:40 PM
Quote from: glens abu on December 14, 2013, 01:40:51 PM

I hope you're joking

I am not talking about killing them, they give loyalists and the UVF in particular free reign, that's what pisses me off.

Dissidents seem to have a free reign also by the looks of it, they must have a right few in the cops now
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

haveaharp

When considering the question has the PSNI changed, just ask yourself would the fleg protests still be rattling on if the protagonists were catholic. I believe it would have been squashed in no time if the shoe was on the other foot.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: haveaharp on December 14, 2013, 02:48:24 PM
When considering the question has the PSNI changed, just ask yourself would the fleg protests still be rattling on if the protagonists were catholic. I believe it would have been squashed in no time if the shoe was on the other foot.

Ok would you prefer the way it was, or can you actually remember it? Not what you heard from someone or read in a book. Living in those times was horrible looking back. The thing is if you've done nothing you've nothing to worry about the police won't bother you, if you're an activist then everything is fair game surely, that's what you've signed up for, collusion doesn't have to be or has been on one side, plenty of murders happened through pillow talk, turned cops and other types. It was a dirty war all round.

But hey lets have another Omagh sure, on to a winner with bombing shoppers, kids women and if you manage to get one cop it will be all worth it.

The fleg protesters are dying out let them have their last go at it as it's only a matter of time before they will eventually disappear, but as long as as the dissidents continue to given them something to throw up then it will continue