More Dissident-Republican Activity

Started by sammymaguire, November 19, 2009, 06:02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeepers Creepers

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 13, 2013, 08:23:11 PM
Bomb in the Cathedral Quarter, hmmmm there's a great plan

A few mates on facebook saying just had their soup and had to evacuate. Christmas do's down the drain.

glens abu

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on December 13, 2013, 09:22:58 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 13, 2013, 08:23:11 PM
Bomb in the Cathedral Quarter, hmmmm there's a great plan

A few mates on facebook saying just had their soup and had to evacuate. Christmas do's down the drain.

By the sounds of it they were lucky the soups never ended up all over them!!

Crowd down at the Mac for a panto!! All the kids from Andytown had to be sent home, winning hearts and minds all over the place this crowd lol
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Wildweasel74

work just 50m around the corner, alot of pubs/restaurants in this area, now all closed off. Another christmas dinner ruined for alot of people after the snow out a few yrs back. These pricks sure now how to gather the popularity vote,

EC Unique

Ulick

God help us that another person has to have their Christmas dinner and piss-up ruined. Ulster has moved on from this...

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Ulick on December 13, 2013, 10:59:28 PM
God help us that another person has to have their Christmas dinner and piss-up ruined. Ulster has moved on from this...

::) ::) and the kids too having their xmas panto ruined also but hey onwards and upwards, freedom only round the corner. I can't wait to see their next tactic
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

glens abu

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 13, 2013, 11:18:40 PM

::) ::) and the kids too having their xmas panto ruined also but hey onwards and upwards, freedom only round the corner. I can't wait to see their next tactic

Will be interesting to see how their friends do in the May elections.

Ulick

Pipe bombs and gangland shootings in the Dublin every other night and I don't see the Dubs pissing themselves all over the press.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Ulick on December 13, 2013, 11:36:11 PM

Pipe bombs and gangland shootings in the Dublin every other night and I don't see the Dubs pissing themselves all over the press.

You are a dinosaur for sure, you probably though Omagh was a good idea

Franko

An absolute disgrace. These people represent the scum of society and nothing else.

Arthur_Friend

Quote from: Ulick on December 13, 2013, 11:36:11 PM

What point are you trying to make exactly?

Rois

We had our Christmas party in the Merchant tonight. I was in the Cloth Ear since 5 or so. Funnily enough I met a friend who was also on her Christmas night out. She is a detective in the PSNI. They all left v suddenly to go to another bar and she didn't know why they had to leave. Think it is clear now.  Sickening. There were loads of kids around as HS said.

Kidder81

Quote from: Rois on December 14, 2013, 12:59:16 AM
We had our Christmas party in the Merchant tonight. I was in the Cloth Ear since 5 or so. Funnily enough I met a friend who was also on her Christmas night out. She is a detective in the PSNI. They all left v suddenly to go to another bar and she didn't know why they had to leave. Think it is clear now.  Sickening. There were loads of kids around as HS said.

What sort of people are you associating yourself with ? :(

DuffleKing

Absolute f**king idiots. Worth pointing out that theyre no more idiotic or despicible than the clowns that were at the same thing under the same delusions in the 80s and 90s.