Previous topic - Next topic

Evil Genius

Quote from: stew on November 26, 2012, 07:45:20 PM
Quote from: Evil Genius on November 23, 2012, 07:24:27 PM
Quote from: charlieTully on November 23, 2012, 05:19:52 PM
Quote from: GAA_Talk on November 23, 2012, 03:28:29 AM
Quote from: Evil Genius on November 23, 2012, 12:34:31 AM
Quote from: Ulick on November 02, 2012, 09:35:16 AM
Killing a screw is obviously directly related to the ongoing protest in Maghaberry. An agreement reached two years ago still has not been implemented despite a number of legal and legitimate protests. Was only a matter of time before it stepped up another level.
Hmmm.

For one who presents himself as so informed on this issue, has been active in the last couple of hours, and is normally prompt in keeping us updated etc, it seems Donagh Ulick has been oblivious to this particular development (below). I wonder why?

Prisoners in Roe House at Maghaberry end dirty protest

Republican sources and the prison service have said no deal was done to end a dirty protest by some dissident republican prisoners.
Twenty-two inmates aligned to a group calling itself the IRA ended their protest over the routine use of strip searching at Maghaberry Prison.
Earlier this month, the group murdered prison officer David Black.
Members of other dissident groups in Maghaberry were not consulted about the move and remain on protest.

(Read more at: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-20422820 )

And this latest development reveals some more interesting aspects of the issue, which seem to have eluded Donagh Ulick, too, somehow.

"The prisoners claim that the prison authorities reneged on an agreement brokered in August 2010 to end a policy of routine full body searches, replacing it with electronic scanners.
The prisoners claim the deal was that they would be searched using a BOSS chair - a Body Orifice Security Scanner.
Prison authorities said the agreement was for internal movement within the prison only, not when prisoners left and re-entered their wings for domestic and legal visits or trips to court."

Therefore the issue was not so "black and white" as these Prisoners and their mouthpieces claim.

Further, the Prison Officers did NOT simply refuse to consider using these BOSS machines outright. Rather, since this is quite clearly a matter of life and death for them, they require to be convinced not just that the machines were effective, but ALSO that full testing and training in their use be undertaken BEFORE they were routinely deployed throughout NI, including for the most dangerous criminals in the system.

Which explains the reference by David Forde to: "... two [pilot test trials] which are running at Magilligan and Hydebank Wood."

Anyhow, maybe some day they'll invent a machine capable of detecting where exactly some of the posters on this forum are hiding their integrity and respect for the truth....  ::)

That's actually quite witty. Well played.

are you for real? well played, to this ****, Jesus wept, have you actually read some of the shit this man comes out with.
I don't imagine you'll get too many "Well Played"s, considering you invariably play the man rather than the ball, as above.

Oh, and by the way, "coming out with shit" is a speciality of fanatical Republican terrorists, if the state of their cells is anything to go by... ::)

At least these men have the courage of their convictions unlike their Loyalist counterparts, one more thing, the loyalist prisoners were not being subjected to this degrading practice..................... funny how that works!
Ah, the old "courage of their convictions" argument...

Well why don't these courageous Republican souls take that to its logical conclusion and become suicide bombers? For let's face it, from where you sit, you will know all about the courage  it took eg to bomb the Twin Towers...

Or does self-sacrifice only count as "courage" when demonstrated by Irish Republicans, but when it's Islamists we're dealing with, for example, then they are merely extremist fanatics?

And when you have enlightened me on that distinction, perhaps you can explain to me why some of these prisoners of conviction have ended their protest, whilst others continue with it?

For if this were solely a question of principle, then surely all of them would be acting in concert?

Finally, you were happy to opine earlier that "a simple Google" (yeah, right) would establish that these BOSS machines are simple to use etc, but now ignore the fact that the POA have already agreed to their being tested elsewhere in the system (Magilligan and Hydebank), before being introduced for use for the most courageous dangerous prisoners being held in Maghaberry?

P.S. A while back, on this very thread in fact, you declared that "Dissidents are scumbags". Did you actually mean to post that they are courageous scumbags?  ::)
"If you come in here again, you'd better bring guns"
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"

haveaharp

you will know all about the courage  it took eg to bomb the Twin Towers...

[/quote]

Is it not true that a good number of the "martyrs" of 9/11 weren't aware they were on a suicide mission. Would love to have seen the look on their stupid faces when they realised.

Agent Orange

I see a man was remanded today for having amongst other things a BB gun. Apparently it is likely to be of use to terrorists.

Puckoon

BennyCake

Quote from: haveaharp on November 27, 2012, 02:12:56 PM
Is it not true that a good number of the "martyrs" of 9/11 weren't aware they were on a suicide mission. Would love to have seen the look on their stupid faces when they realised.

I'd say those "martyrs" were fairly shocked back in Saudi Arabia, upon hearing they had been "killed" on 9/11.

Evil Genius

Quote from: Agent Orange on December 01, 2012, 09:25:19 PM
I see a man was remanded today for having amongst other things a BB gun. Apparently it is likely to be of use to terrorists.
I'd say using one eg to hijack cars, rob banks, intimidate people etc, might prove useful to terrorists.

But maybe that's just me... ::)
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"

JimStynes

Evil Genius, how do you be bothered posting in these type of threads? Same shite all the time. Little to be at.

Evil Genius

Quote from: JimStynes on December 02, 2012, 07:29:29 PMEvil Genius, how do you be bothered posting in these type of threads? Same shite all the time.
If anyone was posting "shite" it was Benny Cake, when he implied that a BB Gun couldn't be of use to terrorists.

Quote from: JimStynes on December 02, 2012, 07:29:29 PMLittle to be at.
Oh the irony...  ::)
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"

JimStynes

I havent read any of it and dont care what BC said but f**k me for a non GAA man you (and the usual suspects) spend a lot of time running around spending time looking arguments. I think you and your sparring partners should get your own wee section on the board.

BennyCake

Quote from: Evil Genius on December 02, 2012, 07:34:06 PM
Quote from: JimStynes on December 02, 2012, 07:29:29 PMEvil Genius, how do you be bothered posting in these type of threads? Same shite all the time.
If anyone was posting "shite" it was Benny Cake, when he implied that a BB Gun couldn't be of use to terrorists.

If you care to look again, I think you'll find I said nothing of the sort, EG.

Evil Genius

Quote from: JimStynes on December 02, 2012, 07:37:05 PM
I havent read any of it and dont care what BC said
So you haven't read the thread and don't care what BC said, yet still you took the trouble to post on it.

"Little to be at" indeed...

Quote from: JimStynes on December 02, 2012, 07:37:05 PMbut f**k me for a non GAA man you (and the usual suspects) spend a lot of time running around spending time looking arguments.
And telling someone that's he's posting "shite" is somehow looking to promote peace and harmony, I suppose  ;D

Quote from: JimStynes on December 02, 2012, 07:37:05 PMI think you and your sparring partners should get your own wee section on the board.
We have.

It's called the "General Discussion" section and you'll find it in the "Non-GAA Discussion" part of the Board. And the topics are helpfully divided into individual threads, so that people who are not interested may avoid them.

There is also an Ignore Function.

But, hey, if you're still having problems coping, maybe this will help:

Or maybe some of these:

"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"

Evil Genius

Quote from: BennyCake on December 02, 2012, 08:04:01 PM
Quote from: Evil Genius on December 02, 2012, 07:34:06 PM

If you care to look again, I think you'll find I said nothing of the sort, EG.
I have, and you are quite correct - I should have cited "Agent Orange".

My apologies.  :-[
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"

JimStynes

Quote from: Evil Genius on December 02, 2012, 08:14:07 PM
Quote from: JimStynes on December 02, 2012, 07:37:05 PM
I havent read any of it and dont care what BC said
So you haven't read the thread and don't care what BC said, yet still you took the trouble to post on it.

"Little to be at" indeed...

Quote from: JimStynes on December 02, 2012, 07:37:05 PMbut f**k me for a non GAA man you (and the usual suspects) spend a lot of time running around spending time looking arguments.
And telling someone that's he's posting "shite" is somehow looking to promote peace and harmony, I suppose  ;D

Quote from: JimStynes on December 02, 2012, 07:37:05 PMI think you and your sparring partners should get your own wee section on the board.
We have.

It's called the "General Discussion" section and you'll find it in the "Non-GAA Discussion" part of the Board. And the topics are helpfully divided into individual threads, so that people who are not interested may avoid them.

There is also an Ignore Function.

But, hey, if you're still having problems coping, maybe this will help:

Or maybe some of these:

3500 odd posts  ??? Too much time on your hands

Evil Genius

Quote from: JimStynes on December 02, 2012, 08:20:03 PM

About the same as "Stew", and around half the number of posts by "Puckoon" and "Maguire01" - to name just three who've posted on the last two pages of this thread.

But you'd know that if you'd bothered to read it before posting on it yourself...  :D

"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"

All of a Sludden

Quote from: Evil Genius on December 02, 2012, 08:28:34 PM
Quote from: JimStynes on December 02, 2012, 08:20:03 PM

About the same as "Stew", and around half the number of posts by "Puckoon" and "Maguire01" - to name just three who've posted on the last two pages of this thread.

But you'd know that if you'd bothered to read it before posting on it yourself...  :D

I think the posters you have mentioned have an interest in the GAA.
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.