Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

armaghniac

The Krispy Kreme outlet in Blanchardstown is the company's best performing branch in the world with income of almost €300,000 a week!

It won't make as much next year as they've had to close it during the night owing to bolloxes blowing horns.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Aughafad

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on August 22, 2019, 11:01:18 PM
Teacher 'wrote on child's forehead'

QuoteA PRIMARY school child was 'humiliated' in front of 'laughing classmates' after a teacher wrote on their forehead with a marker, it has been claimed.

An investigation has been launched into the incident which occured at St Lawrence's PS, Fintona.

The UlsterHerald has been told by a 'concerned parent' that the pupil was left in tears.

They claim that a teacher wrote the word 'capital' on the child's forehead with a marker after they 'struggled to grasp the concept of capital letters'.

https://ulsterherald.com/2019/08/22/teacher-wrote-on-childs-forehead/

St. Lawrence's is my old Primary School. My reaction to hearing about this lies somewhere between disturbing and disgusted - if true, the teacher needs to be named after they're sacked.   >:(

This is absolutely true, the teacher is female with a history of outbursts. she also reportedly slapped the mother of said pupil when confronted by her.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: armaghniac on August 24, 2019, 12:43:12 AM
The Krispy Kreme outlet in Blanchardstown is the company's best performing branch in the world with income of almost €300,000 a week!

It won't make as much next year as they've had to close it during the night owing to bolloxes blowing horns.
On a related topic I have never seen as many people about as I have in the last few months. Properly obese people. I could do with shifting a stone myself but how the f**k do people get into this shape at such a young age?!

gallsman

Quote from: Tony Baloney on August 24, 2019, 10:27:37 AM

On a related topic I have never seen as many people about as I have in the last few months. Properly obese people. I could do with shifting a stone myself but how the f**k do people get into this shape at such a young age?!

Shite parenting.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: gallsman on August 24, 2019, 11:15:21 AM

Shite parenting.

14 and 15 year olds will eat what they want. And if they get pocket money they will get what they want. Bad parenting won't help but that's not the reason. If you want to control your teenagers try living in North Korea
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Tony Baloney

Quote from: hardstation on August 24, 2019, 11:17:56 AM

On a related topic I have never seen as many people about as I have in the last few months.
You're not wrong there. Some pile of people about these days.
Definitely more than there was last year.

Hardy

Quote from: Tony Baloney on August 24, 2019, 06:37:44 PM

On a related topic I have never seen as many people about as I have in the last few months.
It was a mild winter.

bennydorano

Quote from: seafoid on August 23, 2019, 08:39:27 AM
Quote from: macdanger2 on August 21, 2019, 10:53:49 PM
Quote from: seafoid on August 21, 2019, 02:21:55 PM
Ryanair has closed its Faro base in Portugal and will open one in Malta. Malta is cheaper than Portugal.

Completely incorrect there seafoid, Malta is significantly more expensive than Portugal
Thanks. I thought that was the reason they moved. Maybe the Maltese Govt gave them some sweeteners
Brexit will really hammer them if it goes ahead
Malta is one big slush fund of dirty Mafia & Russian criminal money. Incentives.

playwiththewind1st

under the bar

Quote from: gallsman on August 24, 2019, 11:15:21 AM

Shite parenting.
Entitled to your view but ensuring your kids are still alive at the end of the difficult teenage years is enough for most parents, especially if brought up in the city.

Gmac

When u see men on other men's shoulders at a concert wtf like

macdanger2

Quote from: Hardy on August 24, 2019, 06:55:50 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on August 24, 2019, 06:37:44 PM

It was a mild winter.

F*ck all on telly these days either

Farrandeelin

Not what the f**k per sé but how the f**k did it get so bad for Bury FC. Bolton Wanderers FC are next up it seems.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

t_mac

Quote from: Farrandeelin on August 28, 2019, 08:16:17 AM
Not what the f**k per sé but how the f**k did it get so bad for Bury FC. Bolton Wanderers FC are next up it seems.

Why would one care?

J70

Quote from: t_mac on August 28, 2019, 08:35:14 AM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on August 28, 2019, 08:16:17 AM

Why would one care?

Apart from the widespread interest in English and European soccer??