The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whitey

Quote from: J70 on January 16, 2019, 01:41:02 PM
Quote from: whitey on January 16, 2019, 01:36:50 PM
What's the question?

See Heganboy's post, and mine about the Supreme Court which you answered with the exploding liberal heads comment.

What exactly is the question? You made an statement and put a question mark at the end of it

heganboy

Also the only part that you state as fact is this:

The United States success story is due to the people who inhabited it at the time.
Contrast with Mexico and Central America. Look at the fantastic societies they have built. So good they can't get out fast enough.

Pretty simple to argue with all of those "facts", like the flat Earth.

After that you start with "appears to be" , and "can't wait", both uses of language which are conditional terms and then your own speculation leading to opinion to which you are more than welcome.

So speculate away, spout away, repeat a jumble of incoherent crap that you heard from one racist fear mongering source and claim it as your own malformed opinion, but don't call it fact.
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Dolph1

Quote from: heganboy on January 16, 2019, 02:03:18 PM

The United States success story is due to the people who inhabited it at the time.
Contrast with Mexico and Central America. Look at the fantastic societies they have built. So good they can't get out fast enough.

After that you start with "appears to be" , and "can't wait", both uses of language which are conditional terms and then your own speculation leading to opinion to which you are more than welcome.

So speculate away, spout away, repeat a jumble of incoherent crap that you heard from one racist fear mongering source and claim it as your own malformed opinion, but don't call it fact.

It's not some fear mongering source...it's the liberal beloved CNN.

Fact: http://longisland.news12.com/story/39763068/police-ms13-members-stabbed-classmate-in-huntington-station

Fact: https://edition.cnn.com/2017/12/21/americas/mexico-bodies-bridge/index.html

I await your apology.
Trump 2020. Making America Greater Again

Dolph1

Quote from: Dolph1 on January 16, 2019, 02:26:14 PM

Fact: http://longisland.news12.com/story/39763068/police-ms13-members-stabbed-classmate-in-huntington-station

Fact: https://edition.cnn.com/2017/12/21/americas/mexico-bodies-bridge/index.html

I await your apology.

I stand corrected. CNN actually is a fear mongering source. Hysteria daily, unhinged commentators and presenters riling up a brainwashed viewership to repeat their slogans and take the likes of Maxine Waters, Pelosi, Sharpton etc. seriously.

Biggest danger for the US is how these viewers can't think for themselves.

J70

Quote from: whitey on January 16, 2019, 01:57:45 PM
What's the question?

See Heganboy's post, and mine about the Supreme Court which you answered with the exploding liberal heads comment.

What exactly is the question? You made an statement and put a question mark at the end of it

How will a 6-3 Federalist Society majority on the Supreme Court for the next 20 years or more benefit you or any of the rest of us?

J70

Quote from: Dolph1 on January 16, 2019, 02:44:55 PM

I await your apology.

I stand corrected. CNN actually is a fear mongering source. Hysteria daily, unhinged commentators and presenters riling up a brainwashed viewership to repeat their slogans and take the likes of Maxine Waters, Pelosi, Sharpton etc. seriously.

Biggest danger for the US is how these viewers can't think for themselves.

Out of all the people and leaders on the left, you single out Sharpton and Waters to complete the list of fever swamp bogeymen... another tick in the Foxcommander column.

whitey

Quote from: J70 on January 16, 2019, 02:49:28 PM
What's the question?

How will a 6-3 Federalist Society majority on the Supreme Court for the next 20 years or more benefit you or any of the rest of us?

That question doesn't make sense

We have a Republican President. Of course he should appoint conservative judges, just like Obama appointed liberal judges.

The only reason we have the Federalist Society involved is that somehow past Republican presidents got duped into appointing liberals

Interesting how none of the Democratic appointees even end up the swing vote or on the right. I'm sure they have some internal litmus test that they apply.  FFS Obama even appointed Kagan who was never even a judge so nothing could be pinned in her during the hearings

J70

Quote from: whitey on January 16, 2019, 03:16:38 PM
Quote from: J70 on January 16, 2019, 02:49:28 PM
What's the question?

That question doesn't make sense

We have a Republican President. Of course he should appoint conservative judges, just like Obama appointed liberal judges.

The only reason we have the Federalist Society involved is that somehow past Republican presidents got duped into appointing liberals

Interesting how none of the Democratic appointees even end up the swing vote or on the right. I'm sure they have some internal litmus test that they apply.  FFS Obama even appointed Kagan who was never even a judge so nothing could be pinned in her during the hearings

If you don't want to answer just say so.

You've expressed, on numerous occasions, support for Trump appointing justices, even joking about Bader Ginsberg's health or retirement. Given that all GOP justices come from the Federalist Society, you support that too, but call it a conservative majority if you wish.

If you're happy to see Trump put these justices on the court, ensuring a majority for probably the next generation, then one would assume you have real legitimate reasons. So far, the only reasons you've given are your satisfaction at seeing liberals upset and fearful. Which is a pretty poor and vacuous reason for anything.

So I'm asking you (again), what are your reasons? How is this Supreme Court with the conservative majority for the next generation going to benefit you or any of the rest of us?

whitey

I guess I don't get the nuances of your question

I would imagine Liberals would want a Democratic President to appoint Liberal judges

How is wanting a a Republican President to appoint Conservative judges an extreme view or an endorsement of Trump?

There were plenty of people on the left calling for RBG to retire early in Obama's second term. Why did she stick around? Was she waiting for her replacement to be picked by the first woman President?

On top of that she had made blatantly political statements which should disqualify her from voting on anything to do with Trump. Maybe she could head off to New Zealand on vacation with that crew from Liverpool who just got deported. She might keep them in line

heganboy

I await your apology.

I know you are struggling with the concept here- but as far as your own post goes- you are now pointing to news stories that support your speculation of what may happen in the future.

The facts that you pointed to were :

so again without an apology

Quotespout away, repeat a jumble of incoherent crap that you heard from one racist fear mongering source and claim it as your own malformed opinion, but don't call it fact.
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

J70

Quote from: whitey on January 16, 2019, 03:42:41 PM
I guess I don't get the nuances of your question

I would imagine Liberals would want a Democratic President to appoint Liberal judges

How is wanting a a Republican President to appoint Conservative judges an extreme view or an endorsement of Trump?

There were plenty of people on the left calling for RBG to retire early in Obama's second term. Why did she stick around? Was she waiting for her replacement to be picked by the first woman President?

On top of that she had made blatantly political statements which should disqualify her from voting on anything to do with Trump. Maybe she could head off to New Zealand on vacation with that crew from Liverpool who just got deported. She might keep them in line

I'm not talking about the politics and hypocrisy of who does what and where or when.

I'm asking you why a conservative Supreme Court, which you support, and which has been a focus of the US right (very effectively so) for the past 35 years, should be seen as a positive for the US?

Dolph1

Quote from: heganboy on January 16, 2019, 03:51:53 PM

I await your apology.

I know you are struggling with the concept here- but as far as your own post goes- you are now pointing to news stories that support your speculation of what may happen in the future.

The facts that you pointed to were :

so again without an apology

Quotespout away, repeat a jumble of incoherent crap that you heard from one racist fear mongering source and claim it as your own malformed opinion, but don't call it fact.

We already know liberals don't do apologies, especially for their behavior in the last 2 years.
I gave you facts.

You're welcome.

Dolph1

screenexile

No State of the Union for the orange one . . . Hasn't taken Nancy long to find her groove!!