GAA Discussion > Laois

Laois outcomes at the weekend

<< < (2/5) > >>

laoislad:
Yeah if being realistic I think it will be a loss for the hurlers and I would be more confident of the footballers winning.

The Saint:
Draw in the football, hurlers lose by 3-6 points

Don Draper:
We're gonna smash both these c***ts

redsetanta:
The last time we came anyway close to beating Offaly was back in 1997 when we lost by 1 point. Since then we haven't come close at all so history says we aren't going to beat them this time either. My heart says we can win but the head says it will be more woe. Think we will come close but just fall short but we shall see. I have a funny feeling all the contraversey this week could become a rallying cry and might be enough to get them over the line. Would love to see it and their hard work for the past 3 years deserves it. MAybe a draw!

Laois v Kildare games can go either way and results down the years show that. We were very erratic in the league mixing the good (hammering league finalists Roscommon) with the bad (losing to both relegated teams) so who knows which Laois team will show up. I would hope it's the former because we certainly owe Kildare a beating. Not one I would be betting on (when is it ever good to bet on Laois) but I think we have better players at the moment and we seem to have a fully fit panel so I will go with a Laois victory.

G@@:
Both will win by just 1pt.  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version