nrico2006

QuoteAlso hard to beat a lot of the 80s stuff:
Trading Places
Ferris Beuller
Big
Ghostbusters
Back to the Future
Planes Trains and Automobiles

Back to the Future (1,2 and 3) are arguably the best set of movies made, well for me.

BIG and Ferris Bueller are 2 you will never tire off and Trading Places for a gawk at JLC's bad boys!

Kingpin is one of my favourites, as is Nothing to Lose, Beavis and Butthead do America, Road Trip, American Pies and The Girl Next Door!

'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

corn02

Whatchya doing there Mr Munson?

Flossing.

Flossing? Where did I get Munson from?

Puckoon

For the most part, im a fan of the adam sandler movies.

Obviously happy gilmore takes home the blue ribbon.

I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast!

You eat pieces of shit for breakfast?

westmayo

Blazing Saddles
Clerks
The Life Aquatic
Chasing Amy
Dazed and Confused
Dr Strangelove

And of the more recent one's Juno would be the best

Bogball XV

of more recent vintage, wedding crashers was very good, didn't think superbad was up to much tbh.

nrico2006

Wterboy and Happy Gilmore plus the Big Daddy one.  Even little Nicky was good.

The Life Aquatic is amazing!
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

nifan

Quote from: nrico2006 on May 28, 2008, 03:24:32 PM
The Life Aquatic is amazing!

I prefered the royal tenenbaums and rushmore.

In fact add rushmore to my list

stevo-08

An oldie, but I thought "See No Evil, Hear No Evil" was an outstanding comedy. Pryor & Wilder at their best. Willder playing the deaf guy was superb, still laugh at when he was being interviewed by the cop and he was trying to lip read:

Cop: Now for the last time, Was he or wasnt he a woman???
Wilder: Are you serious - fuzzy wuzzy was a woman!!!  :D :D

I'd imagine if I watched it again it probably wouldnt be quite as funny, but as a young buck back then, it had no equal.

Quote from: Bogball XV on May 28, 2008, 03:20:23 PM
of more recent vintage, wedding crashers was very good, didn't think superbad was up to much tbh.

really enjoyed wedding crashers too. That and Happy Gilmore were 2 very good comedys in recent years.

Puckoon

Quote from: stevo-08 on May 28, 2008, 03:47:07 PM
An oldie, but I thought "See No Evil, Hear No Evil" was an outstanding comedy. Pryor & Wilder at their best. Willder playing the deaf guy was superb, still laugh at when he was being interviewed by the cop and he was trying to lip read:

Cop: Now for the last time, Was he or wasnt he a woman???
Wilder: Are you serious - fuzzy wuzzy was a woman!!!  :D :D

I'd imagine if I watched it again it probably wouldnt be quite as funny, but as a young buck back then, it had no equal.

Quote from: Bogball XV on May 28, 2008, 03:20:23 PM

really enjoyed wedding crashers too. That and Happy Gilmore were 2 very good comedys in recent years.

Those movies were definitely much better back in the day. Priceless back then really.

Cant believe the hype that this Superbad has gotten - its pure trollop.

nrico2006

QuoteI prefered the royal tenenbaums and rushmore

Ill have to watch them.

Rav67

Superbad is not excellent!  Watchable but very average.

Old School
Dumb and Dumber
Life of Brian
Kingpin

Some of the Adam Sandler films and Anchorman good too but the above 4 are brilliant.  I'm sure I'm forgetting some here too.

Yes I Would

Airplane
The Life of Brian
Smoky and the Bandit.

In more recent years
Dumb & Dumber
Theres something about Mary
Happy Gilmore

corn02

NIFAN rented Royal Tenebuams because I had heard great things and it obviously had super cast.  Very dissapointed, mayeb I was in  a bad mood but it raised very few laughs.

Watch Superbad again you will love it - Fogal is a legend.

corn02

Aldo dodgeball is possinly the best case of a film getting better each time you wtahc it. First time it was ok, but it got better. As Stiller said in Extras it was layered.