Armagh v Tyrone [Athletic Grounds, Sun 5th June, 1.30]

Started by tiempo, May 23, 2022, 09:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HokeyPokey

I'm very interested to see how Tyrone react.

They should have no shortage of motivation after the league fixture and many writing them off and calling the hardest won All-Ireland in years as a fluke. Tyrone have played in spurts this year and have it in them still I believe, I think I they were similar last year, but a much different dynamic now.

The home advantage worries me. Tyrone normally have an excellent record, especially in Croke Park, of beating other Ulster teams in the AI series.

David McKeown

Quote from: Armagh18 on May 23, 2022, 10:21:42 PM
Quote from: David McKeown on May 23, 2022, 09:52:15 PM
Perfect draw for both counties. Tyrone with a great opportunity to vanquish a rival to get back on track and extract revenge for the league game. Armagh with the opportunity to either pick up a big scalp or hasten the departure of a much maligned manager. Only issue is that I won't be there due to a weekend away organised last August before the Jubilee was even announced. Hopefully I can pick it up in Birmingham.
Do you reckon McGeeneys job depends on this result?

I dont think it depends on it but a loss probably makes it more likely.
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

David McKeown

Is any other season ticket holder having trouble purchasing tickets today?

BrotherMore6592

For the Tyrone Armagh game why are they only available to buy behind each goal? Are the stand and terrace pitch side going to be released in due course or what's the story?

balladmaker

Quote from: David McKeown on May 24, 2022, 12:28:16 PM

Have you logged in here: https://am.ticketmaster.com/gaaseasontickets/

Then go to 'Redeem Championship Tickets' dropdown at top left corner ... choose 'All Ireland Football Championship'.

Select County next and you should see a map of the ground to select in what looks to be a dedicated section of the main stand ... shows section 103 for me.

Orior

I bought two tickets on TicketMaster, then a friend gifted me two tickets.

Is there a way on TicketMaster to return the electronic tickets and get a refund? If there is, then I cannot find it.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

balladmaker

Quote from: Orior on May 24, 2022, 07:20:23 PM

Is there a way on TicketMaster to return the electronic tickets and get a refund? If there is, then I cannot find it.

Good luck with getting a refund from Ticketmaster, not known for their refunds unless the event is cancelled.

JoG2

Prob best to find someone looking two tix and transfer them to them, or screenshot them, send them and get the person to pay you

brokencrossbar1

Terrace standing tickets I presume?

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

David McKeown

Quote from: balladmaker on May 24, 2022, 06:52:20 PM
Quote from: David McKeown on May 24, 2022, 12:28:16 PM

Have you logged in here: https://am.ticketmaster.com/gaaseasontickets/

Then go to 'Redeem Championship Tickets' dropdown at top left corner ... choose 'All Ireland Football Championship'.

Select County next and you should see a map of the ground to select in what looks to be a dedicated section of the main stand ... shows section 103 for me.

I had. Phoned ticketmaster in the end and got it sorted

Wildweasel74

I take Armagh to win this one. Home Advantage to count, must check the odds for the game ending 15 aside.

BrotherMore6592

Why are the tickets only available for Dalton Park terrace and Niall's Crescent Terrace ?

marty34

Quote from: BrotherMore6592 on May 25, 2022, 08:12:02 AM
Why are the tickets only available for Dalton Park terrace and Niall's Crescent Terrace ?

Maybe rest going to county boards?

BrotherMore6592

Fair enough. Haven't seen our club put anything up yet

Would rather watch the game on tv than from behind the goals IMHO