Premier League 2021-22

Started by Boycey, July 12, 2021, 09:51:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GiveItToTheShooters

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 22, 2022, 08:48:22 PM
Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on May 22, 2022, 08:01:26 PM
Ah well, only the three trophies for the biggest club in England then. The blue shite to stay up and give us our usual 6 points next season and the Mancs ending up in the conference league after another year of banter-club football where they lost 9-0 to their bigger rivals over two games. These are the days.

Conference?
Conference or europa. Same thing, they're that far down the league to know

Cunny Funt

Quote from: yellowcard on May 22, 2022, 09:13:09 PM
Could be deflating for them heading into the CL final next week and with a few injuries against a much fresher Real side I think they could find it difficult to win in Paris. Madrid just don’t lose CL finals.

About as deflating as season 2018/19 when they also lost the league title to City by 1 point and then went on to win the champions league.

The last European Cup Liverpool v Real Madrid final played in Paris was won by Liverpool. Real Madrid are only in this final because of a right c**k up by Man City i doubt Klopp will over think things like Pep.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on May 22, 2022, 09:27:36 PM
Ah well, only the three trophies for the biggest club in England then. The blue shite to stay up and give us our usual 6 points next season and the Mancs ending up in the conference league after another year of banter-club football where they lost 9-0 to their bigger rivals over two games. These are the days.

Conference?

Not been a good day I know, you get confused I said treble you said treble you said conference and it was Europa  ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

Was there some kind of incident during the game with the villa keeper? He seemed to get hit by a few different guys.

RedHand88

Quote from: imtommygunn on May 22, 2022, 09:45:15 PM
Was there some kind of incident during the game with the villa keeper? He seemed to get hit by a few different guys.

He was attacked by a few City fans. Something needs to be done about this over the summer. It's set a scary precedent over the list few weeks with Forest, Everton and now City.

GiveItToTheShooters

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 22, 2022, 09:37:36 PM

Conference?

Not been a good day I know, you get confused I said treble you said treble you said conference and it was Europa  ;D
So the treble, good man.
Thursday night football, same thing, couldn't see that far down the league.  What a trophy that is for Manchester United.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on May 22, 2022, 09:47:41 PM

Conference?

So a treble, good man.
Thursday night football, same thing, couldn't see that far down the league.  What a trophy that is for Manchester United.

Only a treble if they win.. Madrid are woefully bad
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

GiveItToTheShooters

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 22, 2022, 09:49:55 PM
Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on May 22, 2022, 09:47:41 PM

Conference?

So a treble, good man.

Only a treble if they win.. Madrid are woefully bad
Aye sure they only won La Liga and knocked out PSG, Chelsea and Man City. Woefully bad is right

imtommygunn

Quote from: RedHand88 on May 22, 2022, 09:46:28 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on May 22, 2022, 09:45:15 PM

He was attacked by a few City fans. Something needs to be done about this over the summer. It's set a scary precedent over the list few weeks with Forest, Everton and now City.

Yeah I was wondering was he specifically targeted for some kind of reason. I saw he got hit a few times from a few different people. There have been quite a few unsavoury incidents this week.

snoopdog

City were the best team in the league.  They won't be stopped next season now they've bought a striker. Had Ronaldo or any top striker came in last Sumner the title would've been won by end of Feb.

quit yo jibbajabba

Think the villa goalie was maybe at the timewasting.  Not that that excuses it. Even if its over exuberant fans doin the old pattin the head shizzle (which it hasnt been this week) the mass invasions will have to be clamped down one way or tother

ONeill

Why were the Liverpool fans celebrating late on? I couldn't hear the commentary at the time.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

RedHand88

Quote from: ONeill on May 22, 2022, 11:10:48 PM
Why were the Liverpool fans celebrating late on? I couldn't hear the commentary at the time.

False information. All it takes is a few clowns jumping up and down and then it spreads around the ground.

RedHand88

Quote from: Cunny Funt on May 22, 2022, 06:49:42 PM
Best side won the league title but they sure made hard work of it last week v West Ham and again today v Villa. Could see in both games as to why they continue to slip up in the Champions league.

30 seasons of the Premier league done and dusted now. Would be unthinkable that City would win that many league titles 15 years ago. Poor return for Liverpool with their history and tradition to be tied with Blackburn, Leicester.

Man United 13
Man City 6
Chelsea 5
Arsenal 3
Blackburn 1
Leicester 1
Liverpool 1

No harm to see Burnley relegated after sacking Sean Dyche who made them into the competitive Premier league side that few liked to play.  Conte leads Spurs to 4th but it's worth noting he has a very poor Champions league record as manager so i won't be surprised if they drop to the Europa league along with Arsenal and United.

Blackburn do not have a Premier League, they have a FA Carling Premiership. Pretty sure you can take off a few of those United ones whilst you're at it. They have a mixture of FA Premier Leagues and Carling Premierships, but no Premier Leagues as it is in its current format.

Wildweasel74

Of the finals on next week, we can be fairly sure no opposing players will be half mugged by the opposition fans. Say something about the mentality of soccer supporters.