Author Topic: China Coronavirus  (Read 1225328 times)

Tony Baloney

• View Profile
Re: China Coronavirus
« Reply #18900 on: January 12, 2022, 08:04:49 PM »
Heres that unvaccinated Doctor who was speaking to the Sajid Javid the other day getting interviewed by Freddie Sayer from UnHerd

Dr Steve James: Id sacrifice my job over vaccine mandates
https://youtu.be/4Ik6cxFBbBw

I'd be fairly certain he's not stupid or an idiot so try to keep an open mind folks and give it a listen (lots of areas we can all agree on I think). Interested in your thoughts
The same lad has a (private) clinic, The Breathlessness Clinic charging >400 an hour, so wouldn't want to be promoting anything, such as a vaccine, that stems a flow of patients referred on by respiratory consultants. Next.

theskull1

• View Profile
« Reply #18901 on: January 12, 2022, 08:17:12 PM »
Your irony detector on the blink Tony?

Take your blinkers off and at least give it a listen before poo pooing it.

"This ad was brought to you by Pfizer"  ::)
Its a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

PadraicHenryPearse

• View Profile
« Reply #18902 on: January 12, 2022, 08:42:43 PM »
Your irony detector on the blink Tony?

Take your blinkers off and at least give it a listen before poo pooing it.

"This ad was brought to you by Pfizer"  ::)

says the lad listening to this Dr. but not the majority of others, regulators etc. who are believe people should be taking the vaccine...

Unherd I've had the unfortune of coming across them before when writing hit pieces on Sally Rooney for her principled stance on BDS and Israel... right wing trash

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

• View Profile
« Reply #18903 on: January 12, 2022, 08:43:26 PM »
Heres that unvaccinated Doctor who was speaking to the Sajid Javid the other day getting interviewed by Freddie Sayer from UnHerd

I'd be fairly certain he's not stupid or an idiot so try to keep an open mind folks and give it a listen (lots of areas we can all agree on I think). Interested in your thoughts
The same lad has a (private) clinic, The Breathlessness Clinic charging >400 an hour, so wouldn't want to be promoting anything, such as a vaccine, that stems a flow of patients referred on by respiratory consultants. Next.

Double jobbing consultants is par for the course these days

imtommygunn

• View Profile
« Reply #18904 on: January 12, 2022, 08:52:39 PM »
That interview made me laugh too. I mean how did the conspiracy driven MSM allow someone to be heard speaking against the vaccine...

Jell 0 Biafra

• View Profile
« Reply #18905 on: January 12, 2022, 09:18:43 PM »
That's Big Pharma letting it look like dissenting voices are slipping through the cracks, just so people can dismiss the Big Pharma narrative.  Classic false flag stuff. 

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

• View Profile
« Reply #18906 on: January 12, 2022, 09:43:59 PM »

Didn't listen to it all but he sounds a very reasonable man , he is close to my own position. I am not an anti vaxxer at all btw just think it should be tailored more to high risk groups . I think the strongest arguement now for the vaccine in those under 50 lets say is to avoid absenteeism. I can't see us getting above 60 percent boostered in NI

Blowitupref

• There will be at least 2 mins of additional time
    • View Profile
« Reply #18907 on: January 12, 2022, 09:52:18 PM »
What's the limit on numbers for indoor venues in the South?
Without checking...  think it's lesser of 50% of seated capacity or 1,000, all out by 8pm.

Is that a continuous reviewing I take it?

Heading to Bord Gais late February its capacity is 2111! Fingers crossed, would hate to leave her outside  ;D

Until 31st January. Should be increased by late February I'd imagine.

I'd say they will just add on the full month!!

I'd say that all depends on how the new 'close contact' rule pans out. If numbers remain high then they probably will.  :-\

Reported tonight that restrictions could be eased in early February. 700 fewer in hospital compared to this time last year and half the amount of people in ICU.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

ONeill

• Shoving Connie Around The Room
    • View Profile
« Reply #18908 on: January 12, 2022, 09:59:57 PM »
Barring another sneaky variant, I think we'll be well on the way to normality by Easter.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Tony Baloney

• View Profile
« Reply #18909 on: January 12, 2022, 11:04:45 PM »
Barring another sneaky variant, I think we'll be well on the way to normality by Easter.
Fingers crossed.

Saffrongael

• View Profile
« Reply #18910 on: January 12, 2022, 11:05:22 PM »

The lockdown addicts wont be happy

Captain Obvious

• View Profile
« Reply #18911 on: January 12, 2022, 11:32:07 PM »

The lockdown addicts wont be happy
The ISAG chaps and their devoted followers will lay ostrich eggs.

theskull1

• View Profile
« Reply #18912 on: January 13, 2022, 12:07:06 AM »
Didn't listen to it all but he sounds a very reasonable man , he is close to my own position. I am not an anti vaxxer at all btw just think it should be tailored more to high risk groups

I really can't understand why folk aren't willing to concede even to a small degree that this is a valid enough argument for an individual to make given what we now know.
Its a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

seafoid

• View Profile
« Reply #18913 on: January 13, 2022, 07:04:45 AM »
Omnicron was unknown a month ago but now with ICU numbers falling in many countries it's much less of a worry.
The problem is that Covid is well established in poorer countries where public health is weak and will be back again with more iterations.
Lookit

From the Bunker

• View Profile
« Reply #18914 on: January 13, 2022, 11:12:37 PM »
Family in neighbourhood have Omicron. Last member (21) had yet to get virus. Father said they were isolating him from the rest of the family so he could get the booster.  ;D