Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: johnnycool on January 21, 2022, 01:53:03 PM
Quote from: savocake on January 21, 2022, 01:50:55 PM
Quote from: Itchy on January 21, 2022, 01:07:08 PM
Quote from: laoislad on January 21, 2022, 12:51:05 PM
Quote from: savocake on January 21, 2022, 12:03:51 PM
Anyone here have thon booster jab? Got a text there telling to get it heard it leaves a brave few people in bad oul shape.
Felt shite for a full day after it. Was like a very bad hangover. Was grand though the next day.
Got that text from the HSE also but had already got my booster at that stage.

Yip same as that and most people I know have been the same. I had no side effects from the 1st two. A dirty hangover is the best description of it.
Cheers men for the advice on the booster jab. It seems fine but I'm not going to risk it. If I wanted a hangover I'd just go to the pub

What risk is there if you've already had the other two?

What are the benefits if you already have the other 2?

RadioGAAGAA

Quote from: lenny on January 21, 2022, 02:33:07 PM
Anyone here have thon booster jab? Got a text there telling to get it heard it leaves a brave few people in bad oul shape.
Felt shite for a full day after it. Was like a very bad hangover. Was grand though the next day.

Yip same as that and most people I know have been the same. I had no side effects from the 1st two. A dirty hangover is the best description of it.
Cheers men for the advice on the booster jab. It seems fine but I'm not going to risk it. If I wanted a hangover I'd just go to the pub

The side effects are very mild, in fact a study has shown that most people only have symptoms from a placebo effect ie they're expecting to have them. They're much milder and shorter lasting than even a mild bout of Covid. It's madness not to get it when it's free and so protective.

Ahh dunno.

I got the sudden urge to install Windows 95 on everything and am hit with visions of blue flashes, can take a while to go away and by then I've forgotten everything I was doing before.

So I reckon the Bill Gates control chip within the vaccine is maybe broken. Probably missing a DLL or something.
i usse an speelchekor

Itchy

Jesus thats a strange take from my post, a once off hangover is hardly putting you off getting a booster that could protect you, your family and society in general. Its a no brainer, get it.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: theskull1 on January 21, 2022, 03:06:53 PM
Question everything I say
https://youtu.be/Q48G1kiMe3Y 

Did you watch all 2+ hours of that? You did in your hole

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Itchy on January 21, 2022, 03:29:02 PM

Jesus thats a strange take from my post, a once off hangover is hardly putting you off getting a booster that could protect you, your family and society in general. Its a no brainer, get it.

See this is it. If he doesn't want it he doesn't want it. He isn't putting anyone at risk unless he himself is within risk group or of course also those within the risk groups that have decided they don't want it(they should get it of they are). And in fact as has transcribed over last month he is very marginally more likely to get covid or pass it on anyhow with booster.

The booster for omicron is over. 50% in NI got it and that is it for now. Finito. We may need another against other strains.

Using terms like "no brainer" just isnt helpful at all

PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: theskull1 on January 21, 2022, 03:06:53 PM
Question everything I say
https://youtu.be/Q48G1kiMe3Y 

waffle McCullough  waffle unherd article... I then gave up..I dont have 2 hours to waste on that muck... its very simple really, I don't know why people try and complicate covid..

theskull1

If I was you I'd just ignore me.
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: theskull1 on January 21, 2022, 04:23:31 PM
If I was you I'd just ignore me.

I think I'll pointing out the waffle I see posted on this thread  from you and others...it might save others the time... maybe don't  post any more rubbish here, I remember you said you weren't going to post here anymore, pity you didn't stick with that...

seafoid

Quote from: Cunny Funt on January 21, 2022, 12:59:34 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on January 21, 2022, 11:33:06 AM
I really didn't expect the easing of restrictions to be as rapid as has been done here north or south. I get in England as Boris is just trying to save his ass.

Six nations, national leagues etc be ok.
Maybe not as rapid given the cautious nature of the government over the last two years but the situation in hospitals currently has the numbers one would expect for the flu in any January. With this approach we and England as basically tackling Covid-19 as any other endemic respiratory virus like seasonal flu now and a successful vaccine roll out and less severe variant has greatly helped.
Except it's not endemic. The next variant we know nothing about
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Cunny Funt

Quote from: seafoid on January 21, 2022, 05:03:53 PM
I really didn't expect the easing of restrictions to be as rapid as has been done here north or south. I get in England as Boris is just trying to save his ass.

Maybe not as rapid given the cautious nature of the government over the last two years but the situation in hospitals currently has the numbers one would expect for the flu in any January. With this approach we and England as basically tackling Covid-19 as any other endemic respiratory virus like seasonal flu now and a successful vaccine roll out and less severe variant has greatly helped.

Current situation on this island is more or less endemic. The way omicron was dealt with during the pre and post Christmas period shall provide great confidence towards whatever the next variant will be. The lifting of restrictions replaces the previous pessimism with optimism.

seafoid

Quote from: Cunny Funt on January 21, 2022, 05:48:54 PM
Quote from: seafoid on January 21, 2022, 05:03:53 PM

Current situation on this island is more or less endemic. The way omicron was dealt with during the pre and post Christmas period shall provide great confidence towards whatever the next variant will be. The lifting of restrictions replaces the previous pessimism with optimism.
Endemic is a permanent state. If the next variant is more lethal than Delta the ICUs won't be able to cope.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVAvMIhvqfk&t=6s
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Rossfan

Probably no hope of a quiet pint this weekend :-\
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

grounded

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on January 21, 2022, 03:07:33 PM
Quote from: johnnycool on January 21, 2022, 01:53:03 PM

What risk is there if you've already had the other two?

What are the benefits if you already have the other 2?

I don't think they'll let you have the 4th one unless you get the third.

Wildweasel74

Funny, I be the other way, got it 2 months bck, arm was sore a few days, but now I get a very sore arm for a few days, then away a few weeks, then it come bck again.