1 (0.6%)
Last 16
16 (8.9%)
Third in the group and Europa League
41 (22.8%)
Bottom of the group
67 (37.2%)

Total Members Voted: 180

Author Topic: The Offical Glasgow Celtic thread  (Read 1764189 times)

marty34

• View Profile
Re: The Offical Glasgow Celtic thread
« Reply #19005 on: July 22, 2022, 05:34:47 PM »
Bit of transfer activity

https://www.celticfc.com/news/2022/july/19/double-signing-swoop-as-aaron-mooy-and-moritz-jenz-join-celtic/

Are they any better than what they've got already?

Mooy - is he not similiar to Mc Carthy and he's either injured or on the bench?

I think they need a bit more quality. Hopefully these two lads surprise us all.

illdecide

• Quit your Jibba Jabbing Fool
    • View Profile
« Reply #19006 on: July 25, 2022, 09:28:10 AM »
Bit of transfer activity

https://www.celticfc.com/news/2022/july/19/double-signing-swoop-as-aaron-mooy-and-moritz-jenz-join-celtic/

Well we'll certainly give them a chance...
I was over at Norwich game at the weekend and they looked slick at times with good movement and first time quick football. The position we look the most rusty in is Centre Forward but we'll get there. I was reading over the weekend people were already slagging Mooy for his first 15-20 mins on the pitch...WTF. Some people are just ridiculous and too quick with their fingers on the keyboard nearly wanting the guy to make a mistake so they can type utter tripe.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

tonto1888

• View Profile
« Reply #19007 on: July 25, 2022, 10:40:15 AM »
Bit of transfer activity

I was over at Norwich game at the weekend and they looked slick at times with good movement and first time quick football. The position we look the most rusty in is Centre Forward but we'll get there. I was reading over the weekend people were already slagging Mooy for his first 15-20 mins on the pitch...WTF. Some people are just ridiculous and too quick with their fingers on the keyboard nearly wanting the guy to make a mistake so they can type utter tripe.

Ive always said, had twitter been around after Henrik's debut he would have been slaughtered. People are far too quick to judge

Main Street

• View Profile
« Reply #19008 on: July 25, 2022, 03:20:39 PM »
Bit of transfer activity

I think Celtic still need a gritty midfielder. 

118cmal

• View Profile
« Reply #19009 on: August 16, 2022, 08:15:08 PM »
Would anyone know when the SPL will confirm the October fixture times for TV etc? Heading over to Glasgow for a weekend and would love to get a game in.

marty34

• View Profile
« Reply #19010 on: August 16, 2022, 09:15:09 PM »
Would anyone know when the SPL will confirm the October fixture times for TV etc? Heading over to Glasgow for a weekend and would love to get a game in.

I'd say if you check their fixture list, it ahould give details.

Although they're in Champions Lge this year, so they may have games on a Sunday for tv reasons.

tonto1888

• View Profile
« Reply #19011 on: August 17, 2022, 03:42:01 PM »

I'd say if you check their fixture list, it ahould give details.

Although they're in Champions Lge this year, so they may have games on a Sunday for tv reasons.

Unless they are playing CL on a Tuesday

Main Street

• View Profile
« Reply #19012 on: Today at 12:56:26 AM »
So far so good this season and there are good reasons to be positive that Celtic have a squad to hold their own in the CL group stages.
Apart from the style of the football and the technical proficiency in all positions, what stands out for me is the togetherness and 'brotherhood' of the team. Ange is not a cliche of a first season  manager anymore, riding along a wave of good vibrations from the fans, he has filled the manager's shoes, now it's the serious business of competing and  winning every game.
Sept 3rd v Rangers at Celtic Pk.