The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedHand88

Disgraceful treatment of people going to watch a football match tonight.

Regardless of who won (and congrats to Madrid), the scenes outside should be the real headline. France should not he allowed to host anything for the next decade

Capt Pat

Leinster and Liverpool both losing games they should have won for European titles. What a day, time to bring it to an end.

screenexile

Quote from: Captain Obvious on May 28, 2022, 10:56:45 PM
Quote from: thewobbler on May 28, 2022, 10:52:14 PM
Quote from: screenexile on May 28, 2022, 10:33:40 PM
Klopp the flop!

Do you ever say things and wonder why you said them?

If klopp is a flop, you've a bar so high it can't be crossed.

—-

Screenexile is a bit of a cheerleader for Manchester City. It upset him when someone said Pep Guardiola was a flop for not knocking Real Madrid out.

It's tongue in cheek of course. Klopp is absolutely an exceptional manager I just don't understand why Guardiola gets such a hard time for not winning the CL while winning 4/6 PL's yet Klopp gets a bye ball for winning 1 PL out of 7??

My own opinion is that they are 2 heavyweights and when you have 2 operators like this swimming in the same pool nobody is going to win everything. Both deserve enormous credit for their achievements and the way they play football and both sets of supporters should enjoy this while they can because it 100% will not last forever.

Just look at poor Man Ure... those c***ts certainly thought it would last forever... oh how we laugh at them now!!!

quit yo jibbajabba

Screen. Lots of respect. Check the starting points.
Check the resources. Check the backgrounds

Gd nite. The.wifes kickin up lol

smelmoth

Quote from: RedHand88 on May 29, 2022, 01:06:06 AM

Regardless of who won (and congrats to Madrid), the scenes outside should be the real headline. France should not he allowed to host anything for the next decade

Just to be clear what do you think "France" should do if a load of people turn up with fake tickets and some try to climb security fences and others try to rush gates when opened for fans with real tickets.

France and this stadium have held packed houses and huge occasions before. Maybe direct your ire towards those behind the the ticket scam in England

Wildweasel74

Alot of bullshit with nothing proved as yet. There should be multi points open into a stadium, not horsing a whole end into a choke point with 2 out 5 gates open. Closing gates with people with tickets totally unacceptable. If there fake tickets how did they even reach the point as they a few security checks.

RedHand88

Quote from: smelmoth on May 29, 2022, 07:34:45 AM
Quote from: RedHand88 on May 29, 2022, 01:06:06 AM

Just to be clear what do you think "France" should do if a load of people turn up with fake tickets and some try to climb security fences and others try to rush gates when opened for fans with real tickets.

France and this stadium have held packed houses and huge occasions before. Maybe direct your ire towards those behind the the ticket scam in England

When friends and family of the players are turned away at the gate and told their tickets are fake, something is badly wrong.
Gary Linekar himself couldn't even get in.
There are journalists from the Daily Mail, the Telegraph and various other media sources corroborating what Liverpool fans are saying, thank god for social media in something like this.
I don't need to remind you why closing most of the gates and herding people down narrow alleys is a terrible idea .

laoislad

A good Twitter thread here on what happened. Though for some the Always the Victims line is an easier one to throw out even if they haven't a clue what actually happened.

https://twitter.com/draper_rob/status/1530830463270518785?s=21&t=cIIukrOQrBUqvG2W5FyL0w
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

straightred

i don't think that after the scenes in Wembley last year Uefa, France or anyone else will take lectures from the Brits on hosting a big event. That stadium has hosted countless sell out events - i was even at one myself one fateful night. I get that its really tough on people with real tickets but the root cause of this is the fake tickets. That's were the anger should be directed

Farrandeelin

Quote from: screenexile on May 29, 2022, 01:18:42 AM
Klopp the flop!

—-

Screenexile is a bit of a cheerleader for Manchester City. It upset him when someone said Pep Guardiola was a flop for not knocking Real Madrid out.

It's tongue in cheek of course. Klopp is absolutely an exceptional manager I just don't understand why Guardiola gets such a hard time for not winning the CL while winning 4/6 PL's yet Klopp gets a bye ball for winning 1 PL out of 7??

My own opinion is that they are 2 heavyweights and when you have 2 operators like this swimming in the same pool nobody is going to win everything. Both deserve enormous credit for their achievements and the way they play football and both sets of supporters should enjoy this while they can because it 100% will not last forever.

Just look at poor Man Ure... those c***ts certainly thought it would last forever... oh how we laugh at them now!!!

I'm a Man Utd fan. Nothing, and I mean nothing lasts forever. It was nice when it lasted though
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Milltown Row2

There was another European final in France yesterday, was there any ticket issues and climbing gates at it or did they funnel/herd everyone into two gates?

How can the one final go off with no real hiccups and then the other go so bad? You'd have thought they'd be working off the same set of regulations
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

BrotherMore6592

In all seriousness, Liverpool have to be disappointed with their season.

I think they're a fantastic team but they ultimately came away with an FA cup (against a very average Chelsea team on penalties) and a league cup.

The team they have that's unacceptable.

Bottled it in the premiership and filled the togs on the biggest night of them all .

That quadruple talk looks real silly now

Godsown

Quote from: Farrandeelin on May 29, 2022, 10:23:06 AM
Quote from: screenexile on May 29, 2022, 01:18:42 AM
Klopp the flop!

—-

I'm a Man Utd fan. Nothing, and I mean nothing lasts forever. It was nice when it lasted though

No but yer man is a wee bit obsessed. Think the expression is " rent free"

Tony Baloney

To all the "no smoke without fire" clowns on here (looking at you smelmoth, MR, straightred etc) this is what the fans were dealing with. Lad just rocking up to scan his ticket at the turnstile and got a faceful of pepper spray for no reason.

https://www.empireofthekop.com/2022/05/29/video-french-police-officer-hits-liverpool-fan-from-close-range-with-pepper-spray-in-the-face-despite-showing-no-aggression/

BrotherMore6592

Mad how this is detracting from the actual result