Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 22, 2022, 09:34:55 PM
Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on May 22, 2022, 09:28:01 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 22, 2022, 08:46:59 PM
Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on May 22, 2022, 08:03:39 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 22, 2022, 07:53:52 PM
Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on May 22, 2022, 07:52:00 PM
Looks like it'll only be the treble then

Poor man's treble
Three trophies is a treble. That's literally what treble means. Could be actually be a quintuple with the super cup and World Cup to follow. Quintuple means 5 trophies by the way incase you weren't aware.
But sure you don't support United anyway

Did I say it wasn't a treble? You aren't the smartest but sure ...
The treble then. Good man

Poor man's treble and it's not the conference  8)
You don't get to decide what's the treble and what's the "poor man's treble".
The treble. Good man. Might as well be the conference, Thursday night football haha.

I don't get to decide but you say the two separate European competitions are the same?  ;D ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

dec

It probably wouldn't have made any difference but Man City wasted the first 2 minutes of added time with players lying on the ground but the ref only added 25 seconds at the end

GiveItToTheShooters

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 22, 2022, 09:39:12 PM
Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on May 22, 2022, 09:36:49 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 22, 2022, 09:34:55 PM
Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on May 22, 2022, 09:28:01 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 22, 2022, 08:46:59 PM
Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on May 22, 2022, 08:03:39 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 22, 2022, 07:53:52 PM
Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on May 22, 2022, 07:52:00 PM
Looks like it'll only be the treble then

Poor man's treble
Three trophies is a treble. That's literally what treble means. Could be actually be a quintuple with the super cup and World Cup to follow. Quintuple means 5 trophies by the way incase you weren't aware.

Did I say it wasn't a treble? You aren't the smartest but sure ...
The treble then. Good man

Poor man's treble and it's not the conference  8)
You don't get to decide what's the treble and what's the "poor man's treble".
The treble. Good man. Might as well be the conference, Thursday night football haha.

I don't get to decide but you say the two separate European competitions are the same?  ;D ;D
Europa league, still Thursday night football. I don't deal in B or C standard european competitions. Good man

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

From the Bunker

Quote from: Farrandeelin on May 22, 2022, 11:46:01 PM
Gosh, the bantz in here is amazing.

You've been starved of entertainment this year Farr.

laoislad

Probably my favourite Origi goal, even if the Corner taken quickly goal vs Barca was far more important.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

blewuporstuffed

I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Milltown Row2

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on May 23, 2022, 08:29:52 AM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on May 22, 2022, 11:46:01 PM
Gosh, the bantz in here is amazing.
Nothing escapes the sharp wit of MR2

You're too kind...

On selection was it purely a rest for VVD and Salah? Or is Salah getting less time due to his contract stuff going on?

What's the starting team next week? Would Thiago have started (might still depending on injury)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Armamike

Very disappointing end to it but not gutted.  I swore the City game was done and dusted at 2 nil to Villa, with just 20 to go.  The only issue in my mind was what if Liverpool can't find a winner here - disastrous!  For City to come back from the dead like that was remarkable.  Would have hoped Villa could have used a few of the dark arts and time wasted etc but they're not exactly rock solid and had it in them to blow the lead. 

Amazing effort from Liverpool to get themselves into a position to run City so close given where they were in January and against the type of financial backing and investment they're up against year in year out.  Says a lot about the mentality and togetherness of the squad and Klopp.  They'll be determined to go one better next year and continue to be a pain in City's arse.
That's just, like your opinion man.

johnnycool

Stolen of the tinternet, but I thought it was funny..

"James Milner has come out with his kids, Lee (19) and Darren (24)."

trailer

Point of order

No league = no treble, no double etc.

Armamike

Quote from: trailer on May 23, 2022, 11:21:03 AM
Point of order

Couldn't care less.  If Liverpool manage to pull off a win against Madrid it will have been a magical season.  It's been unreal so far but that would top it.
That's just, like your opinion man.

laoislad

Point of order

No one cares what you or any of the other apes who post on here think  ;D

Anyways moving on. I see the Fabio Carvalho deal has been confirmed by the club.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

RedHand88

Armagh18

Point of order

Goes without saying.

Still an unreal season by Liverpool they're seriously punching for the money they spend compared to other clubs. Hats off to them as much as it pains me to say it. Although injuries/fatigue look to be taking their toll which just shows how difficult it is to compete on 4 fronts. Would be a bit of a let down for them to have such a great season and be in with a chance of a quadruple with 2 games to go to end up with only the 2 lesser cups. (Before anyone says it yes as a United fan I'd bite your hand off for a season like theirs)