So that woman who went missing in Ibiza

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, August 11, 2013, 01:32:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WT4E

Quote from: Minder on April 12, 2016, 10:23:21 AM
Quote from: WT4E on April 12, 2016, 10:19:04 AM
Quote from: No wides on April 12, 2016, 08:25:04 AM
There's the start of it - the drug mule will try to be all over the place.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/7068479/Michaella-McCollums-big-blow-Reality-show-bosses-say-no-to-convicted-drug-mule.html

Here's another link to put it into persepctive:

http://www.irishnews.com/news/2016/04/11/news/michaella-solicitor-says-all-offers-for-paid-interviews-have-been-refused-481704/

The sun or The Irish News? I know which one I take more seriously!

Well the Irish News publishes their fair share of shite too. She is probably just waiting for the most lucrative opportunity

So you would prefer to get your information from the Sun over the Irish News?

Fuzzman

It's the media frenzy world we now live in.
We all crave shocking and interesting news and with social media now so easy to come by on our phones then there is huge scope for money to be made from the media and those willing to make the news.

Did you see the two kids last week who walked behind your woman doing the RTE interview outside the Dail shouting all sort of expletives knowing they will be looked up to by their peers on national television.

Watching the republic of telly last night by pure chance and saw they were taking the piss out of the McCollum interview showing her reading the answers from an autocue.
in hindsight, I think she was mad to do the interview with RTE at all as it has turned people against her even more but I think it's more media driven and says a lot about the world we live in nowadays where we all want to watch other people through youtube or whatever means possible.

Jim_Murphy_74

In fairness The Sun is perfectly accurate in their article.

They ask CBB and they said who?  (although you could say the same for a lot of "celebrities" )

How come the Indo/Sindo/BelTel  journos have laid off her?  They were running articles every single day.

/Jim

whiskeysteve

After all the shite they have put out over the years I dont know why any of you are discussing an article from that contemptible rag. I wouldn't even click the link.
Somewhere, somehow, someone's going to pay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPhISgw3I2w

BennyHarp

That was never a square ball!!

muppet

CBB?

Sure she is just out of prison. Why would she want to back in, with even worse company this time?
MWWSI 2017

T Fearon

She's home in Dublin tonight! A full week after Mayo knocked her native Tyrone out of the Championship!

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: T Fearon on August 13, 2016, 10:05:25 PM
She's home in Dublin tonight! A full week after Mayo knocked her native Tyrone out of the Championship!
You'd know all about getting the weeks mixed up for s big game in Dublin!!

Gabriel_Hurl

screenexile

Always good when a man remembers rule 1!!

Itchy

Drug delete are so stupid. Who most likely to get a pat down, these ones or say Tony Fearon? Don't use babes to transport your drugs. Use Tonys.

guy crouchback

for some reason i cannot summon up much  indignation over michela. i dont know her and dont know anyone belonging to her but she did her time and hard time it was. so if she can make a living for herself now even on the back of her experience then good luck to her.
what she did was incredibly stupid but she paid for it.

Taylor

I saw her floating about Belfast doing some retail therapy recently.

She looked as if she didnt have a care in the world but then she did the time for her crime so as society we should not judge her and why wouldnt she now enjoy herself.

WT4E

Quote from: guy crouchback on March 22, 2017, 09:10:08 AM
for some reason i cannot summon up much  indignation over michela. i dont know her and dont know anyone belonging to her but she did her time and hard time it was. so if she can make a living for herself now even on the back of her experience then good luck to her.
what she did was incredibly stupid but she paid for it.

+1