Mayo Club Football.

Started by intoDwest, November 10, 2006, 11:34:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OkeyDoke

What injury has Cafferkey, sounds like Gilmore Groin to me. If it is, he's very young to be getting an injury like that.
Hope he gets over it, he's a serious talent

Mayo4Sam

some problem with his hamstrings, don't have exact details, but i'll find out
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Mayo4Sam

Quote from: Farrandeelin on November 13, 2006, 06:37:30 PM
Lads, I used to be Cnoc Mor. ;D

Is this true? How come theres posts from cnoc mor still?? ???

Farrandeelin

Tis true Mayo4sam. I've quit the Cnoc Mor handle, Cnoc Mor hasn't posted since Farrandeelin took over!
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Mayo4Sam

Best of luck to the knockmore alds this weekend, always good to get a win over them shower of c**ts in town, sorry i mean our near and dear neighbours  ;)
God be with the days when we had never lost to them in senior championship

GalwayBayBoy

I'm Cnoc Mor and so is my wife. ;D

Mayo4Sam

U wish u were one of the chosen few GBB  ;D

Farrandeelin

Struggling to build up my post count so I might as well add something here! It's supposed to be windy and rainy tomorrow. I honestly don't know who that will favour but hopefully we can pull one over the townies... It'd send me back to Dublin in good form tomorrow evening if we did.

stephenite

'Twas very easy for a Johnny come Latley club like Knockmore to hold a record like that in the senior championship, thankfully in the greater scheme of things it didn't last too long, now if you were a club steeped in a long and proud history and as old as ourselves and managed that feat it might have been something. When were ye founded again
? 1975 or something?

I hear the game was rained off, shame, though it might give Ger Cafferkey a chance to get back to his best

Barney

Would it not just be easier to log in as Cnoc Mor. The other handle is a tough one to remember!

Barney

Did Tourmakeady win in the Connacht championship. I see Aertel didn't have the result so just deleted the fixture - they are in denial again! If you don't see it it never happened.

Tubberman

Yes, Tourmakeady won their Connacht Championship match. I'm not sure of the score though. I couldn't find any report of it either, just heard that they won. Was it the Connacht final? I thought it was a semi-final.
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

An Gaeilgoir

Yeah, Tourmakeady won by 3 points following extra time. Tourmakeady were down to 14 men for the entire second half following the sending off of David Prendergast. its on to the Connacht final now for us. ;D

Mayo4Sam

I just read this on the hoganstand message board, best laugh i've had in ages
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Mayo football
Clubs should be amalgamated in Mayo. Too many rubbish clubs. For example, Kiltane should join Belmullet to be known as Kilmullet. Burrishoole, Louisburg, Kilmeena and Westport should be amalgamated and called Westburkilburg. Knockmore should team up with Moy Davitts and become Knockmoy. Ballintubber, Mayo Gaels and Hollymount will become Ballinmount Gaels. Claremorris, Garrymore and Davitts will become Claregarry Davitts. Ballyhaunis, Aughamore and Eastern Gaels will dovetail nicely under the name Aughahaunis Gaels. Breaffy, Balla and Castlebar Mitchells will be called Ballaffy Mitchells. Kilmaine, The Neale, Shrule-Glencorrib and Ballinrobe will be The Ballinshrule Killers. Charlestown, Swinford and Kiltimagh could be called Kilchainford and finally Ballina Stephenites, Ardnaree and Bonniconlon will be called Ballina Stephenites. Alot of the other clubs should be disbanded, with one or two of their better players joining one of the new amalgamated clubs. This would mean more competitive football with fewer games and fewer spectators, and a bigger effort could be made with the county team in its quest for Sam. What do ye think?
Real Istic , Ballina Ireland , 18/11/2006 at 13:23

I can just see the draw for next years chmapionship
I wonder would the cross lads join ballina or knockmoy, possibly some of them could see a future with Kilmullet

Farrandeelin

Twas rained off surely Stephenite. As for logging in as Cnoc Mor, I suppose it is easier to remember, sure I might change over and back from time to time!