Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHEEDY

Quote from: downjim on October 08, 2017, 04:54:12 PM
Has anyone a complete list of the current championship holders from u14 to seniors including u21s??
u14: burren.  u16: kilcoo.  minor: burren.  u21: mayobridge.  senior: kilcoo.
nil satis nisi optimum

Gaaboardmod3

Removed a couple of posts there and warned the poster. Please refrain from needlessly insulting posts about rival clubs or players.

Down4sam2020

Do Kilcoo have any chance of winning Sunday without Ryan j and Aaron Branagan ?

crice123

Can't see them beating the mighty slaughtneil. Winners of this match will win ulster in my opinion

Targetman

Quote from: crice123 on October 09, 2017, 06:38:30 PM
Can't see them beating the mighty slaughtneil. Winners of this match will win ulster in my opinion
You got your knuckles well rapped for your last opinion (which has since been removed by the mod)

crice123

Targetman

OgraAnDun

Quote from: Targetman on October 09, 2017, 08:40:57 PM
Quote from: crice123 on October 09, 2017, 06:38:30 PM
You got your knuckles well rapped for your last opinion (which has since been removed by the mod)

This one is a bit closer to the truth to be fair.

Mourne Red

Eventful enough Day in Parc Esler, Bright players spitting at Dundrum Players and Annaclone/Rostrevor ripping the heads of each other at the start of the game.. Bad couple of weekends in Ulster for player trouble

Down4sam2020

Any word on any club transfers for next season ? I was told that Packie  Downey is moving Back to Drumgath , is this true ?

supersub

Quote from: Mourne Red on October 10, 2017, 02:22:31 AM
Eventful enough Day in Parc Esler, Bright players spitting at Dundrum Players and Annaclone/Rostrevor ripping the heads of each other at the start of the game.. Bad couple of weekends in Ulster for player trouble

Handbags, nothing to see here. Well done Dundrum & Rostrevor.

Targetman

Quote from: Down4sam2020 on October 10, 2017, 10:57:15 AM
Any word on any club transfers for next season ? I was told that Packie  Downey is moving Back to Drumgath , is this true ?
A bit of a comedian on here, there's the school bell get back to class!!

Down4sam2020

Target man , I would much appreciate it  if you were banned from this forum simply due to the fact that you feel the necessity to 'attempt'to involve my own personal life after I simply made a statement im relation to the club transfers for next  season within this county.
This forum is for football , hurling ,  camogie and handball updates and not for getting personal with others.

Targetman

5 Sams

Gearóíd Adams in with Eamonn Burns for 2018.
The Aristocrat Years